Hello♥♥ - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Miss33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: GERMANY
Posts: 6
 
Hello♥♥

Hi, my name is Nina. I´m coming from Germany, but lived the last year in Argentina and felt in love with this country and their people.In the future i want to go back
As u see in my signature, who my favourite players.
I´m 33 years old and love tennis since my childhood

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
JUAN MONACO

Delpo after his Brands match: „If I had known, that it becomes so incredibly difficult, I had remained in Argentina”
Miss33 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 05:09 PM
Lurrrkin'
 
Sham Kay Adams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 16,472
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Welcome to the forums Nina. Here's hoping this won't be your first and last post!

An Argie loving German, that's an interesting combo Well, there are plenty of friendly posters out there, so give us a shout if you need help getting around the forum or anything else.

So someone recently informed me that my sig was empty. Said I needed a life affirming motivational quote by a positive role model like Einstein or Oscar Wilde...

Great tip to stay fit and mobile: If you run up and down the stairs two steps at a time at least once daily, there will never come a time when you can't do it. Until of course one day you mistime a step, collapse and break all your bones... That would suck. But you had a good run.

-Drunk Fitness nerd at the gym
Sham Kay Adams is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Hey Nina

welcome!!!

u can call me amber and im from israel.

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,352
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss33 View Post
Hi, my name is Nina. I´m coming from Germany, but lived the last year in Argentina and felt in love with this country and their people.In the future i want to go back
As u see in my signature, who my favourite players.
I´m 33 years old and love tennis since my childhood
Hey Nina
Wow! I'm really glad about what you say about Argentina, that was pretty cute

Well, I hope you have a good time here, it's pretty messy and full of trolls, but pretty funny, and (if you search well) you can also find some good tennis threads

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Hey Nina
Wow! I'm really glad about what you say about Argentina, that was pretty cute

Well, I hope you have a good time here, it's pretty messy and full of trolls, but pretty funny, and (if you search well) you can also find some good tennis threads
where there is woman, there is you


Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,352
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
where there is woman, there is you

what?

All what I said was true! I'm a gentleman


Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 15,553
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

welcome Nina

Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 07:19 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
what?

All what I said was true! I'm a gentleman

i know, i just wanted to tease u

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,352
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i know, i just wanted to tease u
you can tease me whenever you want

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 04:47 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
you can tease me whenever you want
with pleasure

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 06:29 AM
Registered User
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Hey hey hey kids, this person is a newbie, keep it down a notch and get a room!


Sorry these kids are crazy in this forum

Welcome to the forum sweetie, im also a Delpo fan, hes a piece of deluxe meat.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,352
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Hey hey hey kids, this person is a newbie, keep it down a notch and get a room!


Sorry these kids are crazy in this forum

Welcome to the forum sweetie, im also a Delpo fan, hes a piece of deluxe meat.
Oh suuuuuureeeee, Dee, you're the perfect example of a girl who does "Keep it down"

Also a perfect example of a "Kid who isn't crazy"

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,409
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Welcome Nina!

Unfortunately there are a lot of Monaco haters out there, but fight your man's corner.

Del Potro gets a lot of love here, and you will too, I'm sure!

The Prince is offline  
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Hey hey hey kids, this person is a newbie, keep it down a notch and get a room!


Sorry these kids are crazy in this forum

Welcome to the forum sweetie, im also a Delpo fan, hes a piece of deluxe meat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Oh suuuuuureeeee, Dee, you're the perfect example of a girl who does "Keep it down"

Also a perfect example of a "Kid who isn't crazy"
amm so i will have the girl from the north and the sweet men from the south...

we can do a Threesome


for u both

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Registered User
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: Hello♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Oh suuuuuureeeee, Dee, you're the perfect example of a girl who does "Keep it down"

Also a perfect example of a "Kid who isn't crazy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
amm so i will have the girl from the north and the sweet men from the south...

we can do a Threesome


for u both
Shuuuuuuuuuuussssssssh kids thats not true
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome