Hi from Spain!! - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Mandarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Madrid
Age: 22
Posts: 9
                     
Talking Hi from Spain!!

Hi!
My name is Alma, I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Madrid.
I love tennis and I'm here to talk about it and to talk about my favourite tennis players. Adrian Mannarino became my favourite tennis player when I saw him playing in the Open of Castilla y Leon in Spain. I love how Federer plays, I think he's very elegant.

Well, I hope to know you and making good friends here

Bye!! ^^

MANNARINO THE BEST!!!!
Mandarina is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 94,686
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Hi Alma... you have a good favourite player. Enjoy the forum and be aware many people can be rude here not because they *are* rude but in their stupid minds they think it makes them look cool.


Comedy is a drama that happens to other people

my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,411
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Mandarina

Roger
Ivanatis is offline  
post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Summer!
Posts: 3,640
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Hola Alma. You have a beautiful name.

Good favourites. Hope to see you around.
Venle is offline  
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Mandarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Madrid
Age: 22
Posts: 9
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Hi Alma... you have a good favourite player. Enjoy the forum and be aware many people can be rude here not because they *are* rude but in their stupid minds they think it makes them look cool.

Thank you for the warning!. I think you're a nice person!!


MANNARINO THE BEST!!!!
Mandarina is offline  
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Mandarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Madrid
Age: 22
Posts: 9
                     
Talking Re: Hi from Spain!!

Thank you for all of you! ^^. Thank you for supporting me with my favourite tennis players!!

MANNARINO THE BEST!!!!
Mandarina is offline  
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 02:11 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Welcome
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 02:15 AM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Hola, Mandarina - Alma!

Nice to see someone from Spain liking Roger - how about your countryman, Rafa? He's quite a gorgeous player as well, no?

"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandarina View Post
Hi!
My name is Alma, I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Madrid.
I love tennis and I'm here to talk about it and to talk about my favourite tennis players. Adrian Mannarino became my favourite tennis player when I saw him playing in the Open of Castilla y Leon in Spain. I love how Federer plays, I think he's very elegant.

Well, I hope to know you and making good friends here

Bye!! ^^

hello there. welcome to the forums. post away and enjoy.

Clay Death is offline  
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 01:18 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Har-Tru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Posts: 20,524
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

A 16-year-old Spanish girl speaking fluent English? Will you marry me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Armstrong says in-competition testing will never catch anyone, only out-of-competition testing and the blood passport can.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline  
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Registered User
 
jonathancrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 59,131
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
A 16-year-old Spanish girl speaking fluent English? Will you marry me?

¿No te queda ni un poquito de vergüeza, pervertido?
jonathancrane is offline  
post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 01:36 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Har-Tru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Posts: 20,524
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post

¿No te queda ni un poquito de vergüeza, pervertido?


Es brome eh Alma... bienvenida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophicalarf View Post
Armstrong says in-competition testing will never catch anyone, only out-of-competition testing and the blood passport can.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline  
post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,155
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Alma, be welcome! I wrote a welcome post when you introduced yourself but some mod erased it sorry about that.
JolánGagó is offline  
post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Faithful Txurigorri
 
Arkulari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 31
Posts: 24,903
                     
Talking Re: Hi from Spain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post

¿No te queda ni un poquito de vergüeza, pervertido?
Tu crees que Pepito sabe lo que es la verguenza? si el lema de él es: de mosca para arriba todo es cacería, lo que se mueva y tenga faldas se lo beneficia


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Hola, Mandarina - Alma!

Nice to see someone from Spain liking Roger - how about your countryman, Rafa? He's quite a gorgeous player as well, no?
where am I from then? Mars?

Bienvenida Alma!

Rafael "The Matador of Spin" Nadal
Roger “The Magician of Precision” Federer
Del Potro, Ferrer, Haas, Zeballos


Arkulari is offline  
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,908
                     
Re: Hi from Spain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
where am I from then? Mars?
Mars it is.

"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome