Mens Tennis Forums banner

Questions for Andy that must be answered (no matter how stupid or offensive!)

5K views 94 replies 26 participants last post by  partygirl 
#1 ·
A variation of the GM thread, just for us ducky fans. :banana:

If you were a tennis reporter, what would you ask Andy? :scratch:

Here's a few questions I have for Andy: :devil:

- When do you plan to care more about winning slams and less about winning Davis Cup?

- You do realize that you won't be able to win your precious DC until you guys learn to love the mud and play decently on clay? How do you plan to turn everybody into a Guga-playing clay god within a few weeks?

- Your ass is almost as big as Rafa's? How do you feel about that? Ever do the hip bump with him? Do you want to?

- James or Mardy?

- Ever wonder if maybe you'd finally beat Roger is you learned to hate his ass instead of kiss it? Is that something you'd be willing to try differently at Wimbledon this year?

#77 ·
Holy shit, now it makes sense. That blonde is Mardy in a wig! No wonder the sunglasses are so big.

My apologies for taking so long to figure it out, its been a long week.

#85 ·
Ar.com will come out with marshmallow Andy Peeps soon so everyone can have a bit of Andy in their mouths. You heard it here first!

#87 · (Edited)
J. Corwin said:
Ar.com will come out with marshmallow Andy Peeps soon so everyone can have a bit of Andy in their mouths. You heard it here first!
well now that i can understand.
peeps-yuk- i'll be spitting in this:aplot: instance.

and im all for rubber ducky...i let mine watch me in the bath...he does not get in but that duck is scary-odd, he'd have to stay outside.

#89 ·
J. Corwin said:
:haha: But they should know of the health and safety hazards of that since all the boppers won't want to swallow and will eventually all literally choke on their soppy love for him.

Hahaha. Sorry.

That duck was thought up by who?! Shotgun, please.

#90 ·
MissFairy said:
That duck was thought up by who?! Shotgun, please.
Andy should send his own website people to the self-chuck wall.

#91 ·
FlashDeb said:
Hahaha i was thinking that when i was writing that post. He wouldn't dare though. Think about it. Who would write fluffy journalism 'see what cereal andy eats!' 'tell us how much you love him and win his left sock!!' '15.34 things i like to do in the morning by A-Rod' How could you live without it? :hearts: d:

#92 ·
FlashDeb said:
Oh my gosh I was just about to post that!!! Great minds! :p

#94 ·
partygirl said:
Dude, what's up with this "mascot"
-that website just get's more and more
s t r a n g e
that duck looks d e r a n g e d. :eek: :bolt:
:spit: :haha: :rolls: Holy crap, ar.com actually has an official Rodduck now? :haha: :bigcry: :sobbing: That's just too effin' funny. Wow.

btw pervgirl, I'm surprised you haven't posted this gif of Andy so I'll put it here for you :angel:

And my dumb question for Andy this week: When are you going to stop sucking?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.