Retro Review: A Brief Glimpse Back At Nico Through Pictures And Videos - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
                     
Retro Review: A Brief Glimpse Back At Nico Through Pictures And Videos

We did this on my MSN board for Nico and it was a great way to see older pictures that we haven't seen for awhile. And I noticed David N's forum does it too.

I have about 600 pictures of Nico so that should last us for awhile.

Last edited by NicoFan; 11-26-2008 at 03:39 PM.
NicoFan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Great idea - but I tell you what may be a good idea...............of course it's up to you, but on David N's Forum they only have one or two people who can post the Picture of the Day - otherwise it got into a mess because everyone was trying to do it at the same time, and you would get 5 pics one day and none the next. I think you have to get a Mod to do that though - but - as I said - it's up to you - Nico's Forum is definately your "baby" so I am happy with whatever you decide

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #3 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Great idea - but I tell you what may be a good idea...............of course it's up to you, but on David N's Forum they only have one or two people who can post the Picture of the Day - otherwise it got into a mess because everyone was trying to do it at the same time, and you would get 5 pics one day and none the next. I think you have to get a Mod to do that though - but - as I said - it's up to you - Nico's Forum is definately your "baby" so I am happy with whatever you decide
I think that's a good idea - if everyone is posting, it would be a mess. And I don't mind doing it, and if someone has one that they want posted, they can let me know, and I'll post it.

And I have a pm into jazz_girl - I like the way the picture comes up in the post on David's thread. But I tried to copy and paste the picture into the post, and it didn't work. So I just made the picture an attachment. But hopefullly she can tell me how to do it.
NicoFan is offline  
post #4 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 06:07 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I think that's a good idea - if everyone is posting, it would be a mess. And I don't mind doing it, and if someone has one that they want posted, they can let me know, and I'll post it.

And I have a pm into jazz_girl - I like the way the picture comes up in the post on David's thread. But I tried to copy and paste the picture into the post, and it didn't work. So I just made the picture an attachment. But hopefullly she can tell me how to do it.
Yes - and as a Moderater - she'll be able to make it so that only one or two people can post here too. She can also make it a "Sticky" thread if you want...........Neely did that for me with the Tournament Schedule on Mónaco's Forum - so that it's always at the top of the page for easy reference.

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #5 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Yes - and as a Moderater - she'll be able to make it so that only one or two people can post here too. She can also make it a "Sticky" thread if you want...........Neely did that for me with the Tournament Schedule on Mónaco's Forum - so that it's always at the top of the page for easy reference.
Thanks for the info!

I'll see if Fergie wants to be the 2nd poster, and then I'll talk with jazz_girl about making it so only 2 people can post and making it a Sticky thread.
NicoFan is offline  
post #6 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Thanks for the info!

I'll see if Fergie wants to be the 2nd poster, and then I'll talk with jazz_girl about making it so only 2 people can post and making it a Sticky thread.
You're welcome - I think it's a great idea and good luck with it

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #7 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Miss Fabray
 
Fergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Federerland
Posts: 55,507
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Thanks for the info!

I'll see if Fergie wants to be the 2nd poster, and then I'll talk with jazz_girl about making it so only 2 people can post and making it a Sticky thread.
I want! ... I love the idea!

The King Roger Federer



Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline  
post #8 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
I want! ... I love the idea!
Yeay!

As soon as jazz_girl pm's me, I'll let you know!
NicoFan is offline  
post #9 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Miss Fabray
 
Fergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Federerland
Posts: 55,507
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Yeay!

As soon as jazz_girl pm's me, I'll let you know!
Ok, I'll be waiting!

The King Roger Federer



Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline  
post #10 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

This one should have been first!


Last edited by jazz_girl; 01-03-2006 at 01:28 AM.
NicoFan is offline  
post #11 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Registered User
 
+alonso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 14,125
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Nice Idea

Gaudio º Gonzalez, F º Massu º Murray º Thiem º Nalbandian º Nishikori º Wawrinka
+alonso is offline  
post #12 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Miss Fabray
 
Fergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Federerland
Posts: 55,507
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Let's celebrate!


The King Roger Federer



Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline  
post #13 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Nice choice Fergie!

How come everyone can figure out how to put the picture right in the post except me.
NicoFan is offline  
post #14 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 05:40 AM
Registered User
 
Sparko1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The land of sky blue waters
Posts: 10,269
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

Hey, I'm a little late but that beach pic of Nico is like one of my top two or three pics of Nico. Can't imagine why... I also like the one you posted Fergie-he looks so sweet with his birthday cake! Both great pics-thanks!

NICOLAS MASSU

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline  
post #15 of 316 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Registered User
 
jazz_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Posts: 17,486
                     
Re: A Picture A Day

jazz_girl is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome