Nico News and Articles - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #901 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Alx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Calais - France
Age: 42
Posts: 7,298
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

That's exactly what I think Kid and I was going to post that but you were quicker than me

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu


Alx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #902 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Miss Fabray
 
Fergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Federerland
Posts: 55,507
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Paul should be the #1 player in the DC team

The King Roger Federer



Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline  
post #903 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 02:49 PM
Could it be any harder...
 
kidnicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Vampiroland
Posts: 19,491
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

what? the explanation about Fernando's spot or that Sparko will come to kick my butt??

p.s. that's one of the reasons why I hate DC season

Nico Massu The golden boy


AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline  
post #904 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 02:52 PM
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Alx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Calais - France
Age: 42
Posts: 7,298
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
what? the explanation about Fernando's spot or that Sparko will come to kick my butt??

p.s. that's one of the reasons why I hate DC season
both !!

why ? because Sparko always kick your butt during DC season ?

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu


Alx is offline  
post #905 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Could it be any harder...
 
kidnicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Vampiroland
Posts: 19,491
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

oh I see

nah I hate it because people starts being mean to Nico even more than what they usually are

Sparko kicks my butt everytime that I start to say anything "bad" about Fernandito

Nico Massu The golden boy


AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline  
post #906 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Registered User
 
TommyB.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,788
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Ok I see. But I think Fernando has more arguments for a DC singles spot right now.

Both, Nico & Fernando, should play singles in Israel. Paul in doubles with ... suggestions?
TommyB. is offline  
post #907 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Miss Fabray
 
Fergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Federerland
Posts: 55,507
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Nico and Feña should be the doubles

The King Roger Federer



Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline  
post #908 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Could it be any harder...
 
kidnicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Vampiroland
Posts: 19,491
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Nico should go to a desert island and let the others play DC

Nico Massu The golden boy


AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline  
post #909 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Registered User
 
TommyB.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,788
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
Nico and Feña should be the doubles
Ok if they won't play singles.
TommyB. is offline  
post #910 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:27 PM
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Alx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Calais - France
Age: 42
Posts: 7,298
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
Ok I see. But I think Fernando has more arguments for a DC singles spot right now.
traitor !!

Are you chilean in effect Tommy ?

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu


Alx is offline  
post #911 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Miss Fabray
 
Fergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Federerland
Posts: 55,507
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Nico should go to a desert island and let the others play DC
That's better ... But I'm sure that Nico will play, you know how is him :retard:

The King Roger Federer



Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline  
post #912 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Could it be any harder...
 
kidnicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Vampiroland
Posts: 19,491
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx View Post
traitor !!

Are you chilean in effect Tommy ?
good one again Alx ... Tommy .. traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
That's better ... But I'm sure that Nico will play, you know how is him :retard:
I know, not even tide on a chair we'd make him not play DC

Nico Massu The golden boy


AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline  
post #913 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Registered User
 
TommyB.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,788
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Traitor? I don't know why. I said nothing against Nico.
TommyB. is offline  
post #914 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered User
 
Sparko1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The land of sky blue waters
Posts: 10,269
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
oh I see

nah I hate it because people starts being mean to Nico even more than what they usually are

Sparko kicks my butt everytime that I start to say anything "bad" about Fernandito

I suppose I do. I will kick butt for Fernando and Nico Its not Fernando's fault, but what you say is true. NIco is always seen as the weak link even when Fena is playing poorly.

Really, I think Paul and Adrian should replace both of them this year the way they've been playing

NICOLAS MASSU

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline  
post #915 of 1931 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:47 PM
Registered User
 
Sparko1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The land of sky blue waters
Posts: 10,269
                     
Re: Nico News and Articles

Poor Tommy! I don't think he knew what he was getting into with this discussion

NICOLAS MASSU

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome