Chile will play for the 5th year in a row here...
(beating Germany 2-1, Sweden 3-0, Argentina 3-0 and Czech Rep. 2-1 in the final)
2004: BACK TO BACK TITLES
(beating Czech Rep. 2-1, Spain 3-0, Germany 2-1 and Australia 2-1 in the final)
2005: losing to Argentina in the RR after beating Czech Rep. and France
2006: losing to Croatia in the RR after beating Spain and USA
1. Czech Republic: Tomas Berdych/Radek Stepanek/Jan Hajek
2. Spain: David Ferrer/Nicolas Almagro/Bartolome Salva-Vidal
3. United States: James Blake/Mardy Fish/Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan
4. Argentina: Jose Acasuso/Agustin Calleri/Juan Ignacio Chela
5. Germany: Tommy Haas/Philipp Kohlschreiber/Benjamin Becker/Alexander Waske/Michael Kohlmann
6. Belgium: Kristof Vliegen/Olivier Rochus/Steve Darcis
7. Sweden: Robin Soderling/Jonas Bjorkman/Thomas Johansson
(WC) Chile: Fernando Gonzalez/Nicolas Massu/Jorge Aguilar/Julio Peralta
the question is: Chile has to go for all for the 3rd title or our heroes must tank to get ready for RG???