Congratulations to the lucky 11 who made it through the suicidal first-round.
I hope to see at least one of you make it through the entire draw alive to win that big pot o’ vcash.
How to play Suicide Japan:
- Go here to read the FAQ
- You have until beginning of match play to pick your player
- Pick one player per day (not per round) to win; if he wins, you are still in the game, if he loses, you are out
- If you pick a player who retires during matchplay or suddenly withdraws before a match, you are out
- If you pick a player whose match is rescheduled for the next day, your original pick still stands
- Once you pick a player you cannot pick him again for the rest of the tournament
- no doubles matches will be included in this game
- No changing your mind! Once you've picked a player, it sticks.
- Here's a tool to help you figure out time zones (Tokyo)
- VCASH AWARD FOR WINNER(S)!!!
Starting with this tournament, Bank Of MTF is offering $1500 cash reward to the lucky winner. Multiple winners split the prize. addendum to prize made per Gravity
- in order to win this vcash pot, the winner(s) must have picked a player to win every day of the tournament
; no sick/off days allowed.
- no stragglers allowed in after the first day of match play is completed
- Good luck
The complete draw for AIG Japan Open is attached below.
SUICIDE JAPAN OOP - DAY TWO
Go SOEDA (JPN) vs Rainer SCHUETTLER (GER)
Wayne ARTHURS (AUS) vs Takao SUZUKI (JPN)
Wesley MOODIE (RSA) vs Yeu-Tzuoo WANG (TPE)
Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER) vs Takahiro TERACHI (JPN)
Bjorn PHAU (GER) vs Vincent SPADEA (USA)
Gouichi MOTOMURA (JPN) vs Alexander POPP (GER)
Raemon SLUITER (NED) vs Lars BURGSMULLER (GER)
Alexander WASKE (GER) vs Justin GIMELSTOB (USA)
Jiri VANEK (CZE) vs Lukas DLOUHY (CZE)
Marcos BAGHDATIS (CYP) vs Ivo MINAR (CZE)
Robin VIK (CZE) vs Kevin KIM (USA)
Below are your previous picks:
SUICIDE JAPAN DAY TWO PICKS: