Ranking Watch - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 10:59 AM
♥ bokehlicious ♥
 
<Eve>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Switzerland
Age: 33
Posts: 11,790
                     
Re: Ranking Watch

great!!!!!! Looks like things are working fine again!!

so this means that hratby had to defeat a lot of points and lost them?

.
<Eve> is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 04:28 PM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl
great!!!!!! Looks like things are working fine again!!

so this means that hratby had to defeat a lot of points and lost them?
I guess so, but when it comes to rankings I always just wait until the ATP Site posts it.
post #93 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 05:08 PM
♥ bokehlicious ♥
 
<Eve>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Switzerland
Age: 33
Posts: 11,790
                     
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I guess so, but when it comes to rankings I always just wait until the ATP Site posts it.
me too
but, i believe alexia aswell!

.
<Eve> is offline  
 
post #94 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Registered User
 
Alexiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Posts: 2,670
                     
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl
me too
but, i believe alexia aswell!
Judio from General Messages updates the scores almost everyday. I check it once in a while And this time I was really happy

GO TOMMY HAAS
Alexiana is offline  
post #95 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 06:16 PM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
Judio from General Messages updates the scores almost everyday. I check it once in a while And this time I was really happy
I'm happy that Tommy moved up even if it was just one position that is better than staying the same and certainly better than going down a position
post #96 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Registered User
 
Alexiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Posts: 2,670
                     
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I'm happy that Tommy moved up even if it was just one position that is better than staying the same and certainly better than going down a position
thats what I think

GO TOMMY HAAS
Alexiana is offline  
post #97 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 06:53 PM
♥ bokehlicious ♥
 
<Eve>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Switzerland
Age: 33
Posts: 11,790
                     
Re: Ranking Watch

me too!!!!!!!!

.
<Eve> is offline  
post #98 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 10:34 PM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ranking Watch

Hey we are all in agreement. Now if Tommy could just get his body well
think of what his ranking might do
post #99 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 04:35 AM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ranking Watch

As of 05/15/06 the ATP Site confirms what Alexiana has already told us that Tommy is now ranked #24 which is up 1 position With Alexiana around we don't need the ATP Site here
post #100 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Registered User
 
Alexiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Posts: 2,670
                     
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
As of 05/15/06 the ATP Site confirms what Alexiana has already told us that Tommy is now ranked #24 which is up 1 position With Alexiana around we don't need the ATP Site here
yiehaaa

GO TOMMY HAAS
Alexiana is offline  
post #101 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 05:07 PM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ranking Watch

I think I will just let you start posting Tommy's Ranking from now on
You are so much quicker than the ATP Site
post #102 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Registered User
 
Alexiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Posts: 2,670
                     
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I think I will just let you start posting Tommy's Ranking from now on
You are so much quicker than the ATP Site
Again, I have to thank Judio from General messages

GO TOMMY HAAS
Alexiana is offline  
post #103 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 05:18 PM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
Again, I have to thank Judio from General messages
I don't think I have ever seen Judio in General messages, but I don't go to GM that often. When I first joined the MTF everyone told me how bad GM was so I stayed out of there for the longest time. But when I did go in I haven't had any trouble at all Now watch the next time I go there I will have trouble
post #104 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Registered User
 
Alexiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Posts: 2,670
                     
Re: Ranking Watch

http://menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=63742

thats the thread It's updated very often

GO TOMMY HAAS
Alexiana is offline  
post #105 of 551 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 09:20 PM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
http://menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=63742

thats the thread It's updated very often
Thanks Great thread
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome