MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Don't Make the Shoulder Problem Worse in Acapulco Cheering Thread

View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 06:29 PM
country flag Vale

Re: Don't Make the Shoulder Problem Worse in Acapulco Cheering Thread

Luckily TyC will transmit the two matches tonight! As I haven’t been able to watch Gastón’s three matches and he’s won, now I’m being supersticious and wondering if I dare risk it!

Yesterday TyC transmitted the last two points of the match against Daniel (such generosity! ) and the people who saw it were impressed at how Gastón looked: he was literally pouring in sweat, when he usually doesn’t sweat much at all, and looked thin and drawn and very tired.
I think the 35C° are killing him so it’s lucky he’ll play at 8:30 PM local time tonight. I hope he’ll have recovered in less than 24 hours!

He sounds very dissatisfied with his game, but as a friend pointed out: it’s easy to win playing well, but it takes a top ten mentality to win when playing badly! I think it’s important that he’s managed to pull his game together in the third sets and won his matches , something other good players at Acapulco were unable to do.

VAMOS GASTON! JUST TWO MORE MATCHES TO GO!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome