Abracadabra - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #316 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 01:39 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
Re: C. Dri & PMac babble inanely

Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack
PMac: That's right, Cliff. "The Magician"!
ROTFLMAO! isn't it so hilarious that whenever somone mentions Santoro's name, Cliff screams out THE MAGICIAN! i thought i was the only one who noticed that!lol!

BRAVO, TH! your stories are really fun to read!

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #317 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 01:46 AM
Registered User
 
TennisHack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: the arms of a Swissie
Posts: 10,038
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by Leo7


can i get a kiss too?!

LMAO, if you do something worthy of a kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Tennis Refuge

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline  
post #318 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 01:48 AM
Registered User
 
TennisHack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: the arms of a Swissie
Posts: 10,038
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by Leo7
ROTFLMAO! isn't it so hilarious that whenever somone mentions Santoro's name, Cliff screams out THE MAGICIAN! i thought i was the only one who noticed that!lol!

BRAVO, TH! your stories are really fun to read!
Well, this time I put those words in PMac's mouth

Thank you for the compliments, you finally went back and read, eh?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Tennis Refuge

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline  
post #319 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:29 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack


LMAO, if you do something worthy of a kiss.
but don't i get one just cos it's almost my b-day?! okay, i'll have to think of something "worthy" of a kiss... this will be tough cos i haven't had to think for a while!lol! god i love summer, i wish it would never end!

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #320 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:31 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
hey guys! Richard won tonight 6-1, 6-2 over Hrbaty! that boy kicks ass!


"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #321 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:32 AM
Registered User
 
TennisHack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: the arms of a Swissie
Posts: 10,038
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by Leo7
but don't i get one just cos it's almost my b-day?!
"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

Quote:
okay, i'll have to think of something "worthy" of a kiss... this will be tough cos i haven't had to think for a while!lol! god i love summer, i wish it would never end!
Get those ol' neurons firing for school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Tennis Refuge

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline  
post #322 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:35 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
i better post this in the Dutch Den! that forum is so dead, there are only 13 posts in total! maybe this win will get some more posters!

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #323 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:39 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack


"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades
fine, then i will have to wait until Wednesday, my real b-day, to get my kiss! can't wait!

damn, i have to read a 450 page school book in just 2 weeks! A Tree Grows in Brooklyn! i've only read 25 pages and i already hate it!lol! i'm so screwed...

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #324 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:41 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
and can you believe that my frucking school is giving us a Chemistry test on the 1st day of school?! i've read through the entire packet of info but i got lost a few times!lol!

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #325 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:43 AM
Registered User
 
TennisHack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: the arms of a Swissie
Posts: 10,038
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by Leo7
i better post this in the Dutch Den! that forum is so dead, there are only 13 posts in total! maybe this win will get some more posters!
What are you going to post in the Dutch forum?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Tennis Refuge

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline  
post #326 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:47 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack


What are you going to post in the Dutch forum?
that Richard trounced Hrbaty tonight 6-1, 6-2! GO Richard! you kick ass!


"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #327 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:48 AM
Registered User
 
TennisHack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: the arms of a Swissie
Posts: 10,038
                     
Quote:
damn, i have to read a 450 page school book in just 2 weeks! A Tree Grows in Brooklyn! i've only read 25 pages and i already hate it!lol! i'm so screwed...
Quote:
and can you believe that my frucking school is giving us a Chemistry test on the 1st day of school?! i've read through the entire packet of info but i got lost a few times!lol!
Aww . . . I went to a really shitty high school. We didn't have summer reading or anything like that. But I've heard A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is good. As for chemistry . . . pfffffffffffft unless you're a big deal science freak. Physics gave me hives, but chemistry was pretty fun, if useless.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Tennis Refuge

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline  
post #328 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 03:55 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack




Aww . . . I went to a really shitty high school. We didn't have summer reading or anything like that. But I've heard A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is good. As for chemistry . . . pfffffffffffft unless you're a big deal science freak. Physics gave me hives, but chemistry was pretty fun, if useless.
yeah, our summer reading wasn't great this year. but i liked this one book by Mark Salzman, cos i've read some of his books before! as for science, chemistry is EVIL! so, did high school really suck for you? i'm looking forward to college!

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #329 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 04:02 AM
Registered User
 
TennisHack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: the arms of a Swissie
Posts: 10,038
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by Leo7
so, did high school really suck for you? i'm looking forward to college!
Well, depends on what you mean by "suck for me". If you mean was it the ultimate hellhole, not really. That was junior high By high school I had somehow become one of the "cool freaky people"--nobody bothered me, and I didn't bother anyone.

College is great, though. Independence suits me quite well. There are tons more choices for classes, and if you plan it just right, you don't have to take a math or science, or even PE, LOL!

If you feel trapped in high school, chances are college will be a welcome blessing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Tennis Refuge

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline  
post #330 of 25489 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 04:16 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack


Well, depends on what you mean by "suck for me". If you mean was it the ultimate hellhole, not really. That was junior high By high school I had somehow become one of the "cool freaky people"--nobody bothered me, and I didn't bother anyone.

College is great, though. Independence suits me quite well. There are tons more choices for classes, and if you plan it just right, you don't have to take a math or science, or even PE, LOL!

If you feel trapped in high school, chances are college will be a welcome blessing.
well so far high school has been a better experience than i ever thought! some cllasses are even enjoyable! but i do look forward to having more freedom and less restrictions in college.

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome