Originally Posted by Eden
Could you imagine to emigrate and if yes in which country would you like to live?
Since when do you watch tennis?
Do you follow the WTA tour as well?
What's your most treasured possession?
What things in life annoy you?
- in the future probably, and at this stage I'd like it to be New Zealand
- since the beginning of 2003
- a bit, but not that much
- my self-respect
- a whole host, but amongst many - greed, arrogance, self-seeking power and people grabbing a book from me when I'm reading.
Originally Posted by TGS
Who is the most annoying Poster you have come along on this board. Can you give me at least 10.
What are your tastes in men?
You wouldn't be too far off if you look at the leading ACC lineup, but (in no particular order):
2. Tennis Fool
9. D Optimist
and since you want to see it:
- probably that the guy's intelligent, has a decent sense of humour, is laid-back, has a warm personality and is confident without being overbearing.
Originally Posted by Devilicious
what's the point of living? why are we here?
I'd like to think it's to do as much good as possible on Earth, and try to appreciate everything in life.
Originally Posted by zicofirol
do you spit or swallow?
If you had 3 powers, not wishes but powers(like time traveling, flying etc.) what would they be?
- I can't say I've been in a position to make that decision yet.
- the ability to become invisible, transport myself to anywhere I want and read other peoples minds
Originally Posted by Shotgun
1)I can run, but never walk,
Often a murmur, never talk,
I have a bed but never sleep,
I have a mouth but never eat.
What am I?
2) Why has no one ever spotted a leopard in Africa?
3) What can be swallowed, but can also swallow you?
- a river
- because they already have spots
Originally Posted by jazar
what is the meaning of your username?
what do you think of kaiser chiefs second album?
do you like steak tartar?
can you cossack dance?
does this make me look fat?
- when I chose it, it was just a random combination of letters that I thought sounded good (but I've been told it means 'goodbye night' in Polish, which is pretty cool)
- better than their first
- unforunately, no
- yes, extremely