Im sure there are a few posters out there that have read my Laws of MTF thread, and im sure there are a few more that have come across some of the outrageous posts made by MTF's own GlennMiryni
The Great Blaze has put 2 and 3 and a half together to make this gem of a thread
Without further ado, lets go!
1. Any clay tournament that Agassi has won automatically degrades said tournament to MM status. Roland Garros and TMS Rome are no exception
2. Agassi and Sampras was NOT a rivalry, due to the fact that Sampras won more, and in the slams, and because Agassi sucks
3. The only true measure of talent with regards to tennis players is the ability to serve, slice, and volley. Speed, topspin, defense? Phonies!
4. A player has no chance to win a match unless that player had match points or served for the match. Except when it is Roddick in Shanghai.
5. Any match played on a court slower than tara-ice-flex shouldnt be considered REAL TENNIS
6. TMC Champion in doubles> 2 time Roland Garros champ in singles
Thats all i have right now, I am SURE there are more, please people, enlighten me.
BTW Gustavo, feel free to make a thread for my laws and delusional arguments