Welcome to the 2nd edition of MTF TE Rogers Cup!
We head back to hard courts! With former legends of the tour having said their goodbyes at Wimbledon, this could be the start of a new chapter in the MTF TE tour!
1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join.
2. This is a game intended for fun. Banter is encouraged but please play your matches in a friendly and sporting manner.
3. The deadline of Sunday 6pm CEST won’t be changed and a random draw will be made after that. However, you can commit afterwards as a LL. You can play your R1 match as soon as the draw comes out.
4. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here in the thread or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.
N.B. If a player is inactive and fails to meet the deadline for a match, their opponent will automatically receive a walkover.
5. This tournament will follow a schedule, like a real life tournament. The idea is for all players to progress through the draw at roughly the same pace, so that there are no long delays and disparities between players’ waiting times*.
Tournament schedule: Monday-Tuesday(R1), Wednesday-Thursday (R2), Friday (QF),Saturday (SF), Sunday (F)
*allowances can be made of course. If it’s impossible to play on the set day(s) then we can extend the deadline, but this is the framework we will try to work to.
6. If you find that you don’t have time to play your matches, please announce your withdrawal. Your opponent will win via walkover.
7. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow Rogers Cup 1000. The surface will be Blue-Green Cement
. The format is Best-Of-Three
with tiebreaks in all sets.
8. If you host you have to choose under the setting ‘controls’ the option “Arcade controls”
. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on
and Realistic Mode.
9. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.
10. Once you have finished the match, make sure someone posts a screenshot of the match stats here.
Deadline Sunday 6pm CEST. Draw maker not decided yet.