Welcome to the MTF TE tour!
Tour turned 1 at the Queen's club and now we return to the traditional slam
1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!
2. The deadline of Sunday 2PM CEST won't be changed and a random draw will be made after that. You can commit afterwards as LL. You can play your matches as soon as the draw comes out.
3. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.
4. As this is a two week tournament, the deadline to play your match shall be 120 hours
. To help with the smooth running of the tournament, the organisers shall decide a winner after this time, based on activity in the thread, or if one person agrees to WO.
5. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover. The same vice versa.
6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow Queen's 500, that means surface is Grass
. Format is Best-Of-Three
, however if both players agree to a BO5 match then it is preferable.
7. If you host you have to choose under the setting 'controls' the option 'Simulation controls'.
We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on
and Realistic Mode
8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.
9. Once you have finished the match, make sure someone posts a screenshot of the result here.
Deadline Sunday 2 pm CEST,
will be the draw maker this time again. Give him all the blame for your hard draw