Some generalisations about the UK:
- All Scottish people wear kilts. Yes, even to school and work.
- Our food is crap and bland (pfft!)
- Everyone is reserved and indifferent, we all have 5 o'clock tea with buttered scones/crumpets, and enjoy queuing.
- It rains every day in England.
- We all say 'splendid' 'terribly' and 'spiffing old chum'.
- We have the most bawdy and destructive football hooligans of any country.
Its commonly thought Zimbabweans are black.
You have just highlighted my ignorance.