GoTennis-Its loads of crap, on the net. - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-11-2002, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Under your bed!
Age: 27
Posts: 2,206
                     
Talking GoTennis-Its loads of crap, on the net.

Well everyone in GoTennis who respect themselves knows the saga of InSaNiTy-me!

That place sux!!

Tennis, Ergo Sum.
Nimi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-11-2002, 11:56 PM
Registered User
 
Layla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nowhere in particular.
Posts: 8,816
                     
I don't know your saga Nimi. I joined too late! Could you share? I'm always up for a good story.

What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
Layla is offline  
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Under your bed!
Age: 27
Posts: 2,206
                     
Ask Leo...

Anyways, i discovered that they show the final of Cincinatti in some french channel, im off to watch, bye!

Tennis, Ergo Sum.
Nimi is offline  
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 12:02 AM
Registered User
 
Layla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nowhere in particular.
Posts: 8,816
                     
Bye, I'm off to watch the scoreboard.

What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
Layla is offline  
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Registered User
 
Barrie_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto Ontario Canada
Posts: 3,259
                     
We Have Enough Crap On This Site

Boston Red Sox
Barrie_Dude is offline  
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 03:10 AM
Registered User
 
Leo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Emma's lap :kiss:
Posts: 5,529
                     
OMG Niminator! you have to get over this eventually! okay Layla, here's the story:

our friend Insanity is/was the biggest Jennifer fan on Gotennis, well actually the ONLY fan!lol! simon and all other haters created a FAF-Haters thread (FAF was the nickname of Cappy) and started making fun of her. Insanity got scared off by simon so he ran off to other tennis baords and changed his name to Moshe. and now he's changed his name again to Niminator! he keeps saying that I (yah, little ole me) was apart of the Capriati-bashing, but really i was one of the only people defending her. i even told simon to get a life! but he won't believe me!

well gotennis ha changed now anyway. the ATP Board is more active and exciting than ever before, even though the WTA Board is full of bitchy racists. i try to stay away from the WTA side of Gotennis as much as possible...

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]








Leo7 is offline  
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 04:55 AM
Registered User
 
Chloe le Bopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Munchkin Land
Posts: 28,276
                     
I used to post on Gotennis.

But I stopped after someone posted a whole bunch of pics of monkeys and captioned it "the williams family" - and it took me three emails, and a thread complaining to get it removed.

I didn't want to post on a board that would allow such racist and idiotic material to be left up for so long.

Since then I posted there a couple months ago or so for about a week, then i stopped again.

maybe its gotten better, but it was a raging pile of crap when i left the first time.

I lack direction.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline  
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Under your bed!
Age: 27
Posts: 2,206
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by Leo7
OMG Niminator! you have to get over this eventually! okay Layla, here's the story:

our friend Insanity is/was the biggest Jennifer fan on Gotennis, well actually the ONLY fan!lol! simon and all other haters created a FAF-Haters thread (FAF was the nickname of Cappy) and started making fun of her. Insanity got scared off by simon so he ran off to other tennis baords and changed his name to Moshe. and now he's changed his name again to Niminator! he keeps saying that I (yah, little ole me) was apart of the Capriati-bashing, but really i was one of the only people defending her. i even told simon to get a life! but he won't believe me!

well gotennis ha changed now anyway. the ATP Board is more active and exciting than ever before, even though the WTA Board is full of bitchy racists. i try to stay away from the WTA side of Gotennis as much as possible...
Ya, i ran off cuz they bashed Cappy

You said it yourself! Other than the ATP section they are all a bunch of racist idiots! & the ATP section is boooring...

Tennis, Ergo Sum.
Nimi is offline  
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Under your bed!
Age: 27
Posts: 2,206
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by Rebecca
I used to post on Gotennis.

But I stopped after someone posted a whole bunch of pics of monkeys and captioned it "the williams family" - and it took me three emails, and a thread complaining to get it removed.

I didn't want to post on a board that would allow such racist and idiotic material to be left up for so long.

Since then I posted there a couple months ago or so for about a week, then i stopped again.

maybe its gotten better, but it was a raging pile of crap when i left the first time.
Yep

Tennis, Ergo Sum.
Nimi is offline  
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 01:04 PM
Registered User
 
Layla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nowhere in particular.
Posts: 8,816
                     
Oh, that's a terrible story. *shudders* I'm sure if they all ganged up to mercilessly trash Juanqui, I wouldn't want to stick aroud either. Not that I would go down without a fight, but that only makes it worse.

Like I said, the WTA forum is evil and I wouldn't go near it if it was the last place on earth.

But the ATP forum is friendly and intelligent. And it is soooo not boring. All it needs are a few more posters so I would like to use this opportunity to invite you all to join us at www.gotennis.com.

There was this one guy that showed up a few days ago. His name was lleytonhater and he posted a bunch of homophobic stuff about Lleyton but his posts were deleted within an hour, so that sounds promising. It means that the ATP forum will never become a playground for racist, homophobic idiots.

So come on over!

What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
Layla is offline  
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 02:31 PM
Registered User
 
Barrie_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto Ontario Canada
Posts: 3,259
                     
Layla! The last timr I saw you shudder like that, it was in orgasim while we were having sex!

Boston Red Sox
Barrie_Dude is offline  
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 02:52 PM
Registered User
 
Layla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nowhere in particular.
Posts: 8,816
                     
Yes Barrie, even you are welcome.

What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
Layla is offline  
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 07:40 PM
Registered User
 
Chloe le Bopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Munchkin Land
Posts: 28,276
                     
ugh, Barrie why don't you go molest something and leave fellow posters alone?



Quote:
I'm sure if they all ganged up to mercilessly trash Juanqui, I wouldn't want to stick aroud either
When I went looking in the ATP section last time, I noticed some unregistered (that was his name with some numbers on the end) guy liked to pick apart Ferrero at the start of the year..

Like he had some thread laughing at Ferrero for wanting to be number one, then not playing australia (like hello, he was injured )

I lack direction.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline  
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Nimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Under your bed!
Age: 27
Posts: 2,206
                     
The ATP part is sooooooo boring, i actually look there once in a while, it has like 5 people, i have 7 people in my own lousy forum! lol!

Tennis, Ergo Sum.
Nimi is offline  
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 08:21 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: MC and NYC
Posts: 938
                     
I agree about Gotennis.com

federer - del potro - gasquet - nishikori - gulbis
haase - monfils - janowicz - nadal - giraldo
Berlin_Calling is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome