The Seeded Previews will be pasted in here.
(1) Xristos: This was a tough choice for the number 1 seed position, between the young pretender the Greek God Xristos and the defending champion Jogy, but the technical committee decided to give young Xristos a chance as he has never been seeded 1 at any event and this competition is his chance to shine.
(2) Jogy : Defending champion from last year, has been very quiet of late and there have been reports that he has been training hard for this contest. A confrontational individual who doesn't mind stirring things up, especially when it relates to Federer and dope fiends.
(3) kapranos : This was a bit of a gamble to seed this character as high as # 3, but on reflection with the crybaby antics in respect to the contest and not respecting the spirit of competition, then trying to call people nazis, when there has not been anything at all said in respect to eugenics and also calling mods and people Muslims who he doesn't like and here are selected works of this poster.
Federer legacy jeopardized
Quran vs Mein Kampf
(4) Mistaflava: The finalist from last years event and a figure that generates a lot of heat from MTF in general, this in itself means he is effective. Similar to Jogy in that they have a problem with dope fiends, very blunt, got a holiday from MTF for spouting some forceful views which maybe true or not. Flava has his fair share of run ins and will be a strong contender for the event and is a huge fan of doubles. He is someone who has managed to get a lot of support as well from many fanbases and this could lead him to a good tournament.
(5) MatejBockoFan: The man formerly known as KarolBeckFan, who changed the username when Beck was done for a doping offence. MBF as he is known has bi-partisan support across MTF in this contest from people who can't stand each other, yet seem to be united in not liking this individual, who likes players mainly for their looks and then makes fun of others for being ugly. It's not something that can be helped, a bit like being gay in fact, it's a natural thing that can't be helped, why bash one and not the other? This bi-partisan support could help achieve a strong result in the competition.
(6) adee-gee: This hilariously biased Nadal fan who brownoses all the women on MTF, but when it comes down to it a constipated individual has more chance of following through than Adam. This being said he enjoys and embraces the tournament and it is more clownishness than sinister with his Federer hating, doesn't mean he won't do well and will get a lot of support from the Federer fans.
(7) Primadonna : An interesting individual who has kept a low profile lately, then again with the lack of quality of topics around it makes sense. Initially had a big impact with the masses, a lover of the classical tennis and sees Nadal as pollution on the tennis landscape and being the environmentalist he is, wants to see the end of the tennis pollution dominating Federer in their matches and is very clear in expressing that.
(8) Jerry Seinfeld : Wanted to be seeded higher and in his role as the Minister for Ivan Ljubicic Propaganda, is keen to spread the world and has a talent for getting under the skin of many posters, loves stirring the Duck Nation and a match between he and Mistaflava would sell out in less than 3 minutes. Claims to have never lost an argument, but the question is how many has he won and how far will he go here?
(9) Bolar Bolabi : Has made a comeback from a hiatus does most of his work in non-tennis and just do a search on his username and thread titles and his work is clear to see a mixture of quanity and quality that marks out this individual and was in his prime in December and earlier in the year and his matches with its.like that were hard fought and entertaining to say the least, has lot some edge, but is ready to return to form when it counts.
(10) uNIVERSE mAN : A huge Federer fan and that's it, this is a guy when a Lithuanian player died in a car accident and a GM thread mentioned, who the hell is he remark, does very well in the insensitive stakes. This thread sums up the man very well and see Google isn't that hard to use.
(11) ys: Over the top pro-Russian and said that the game is against left handers, that they are disadvantaged in todays game. The mad scientist has some interesting theories like when Kuerten won TMS in Lisbon, the others didn't care, there was a slope on the grasscourts at Kooyong which helped particular player. In this thread there are examples of leftie bias which make no use of any proven scientific theory
(12)Tennis Fool: A veteran of MTF and the names says it all. Is in love with Jon Wertheim believes that Slams should be best of 3 sets in early rounds and if Fed or Marat fart then it's thread worthy and loves to use the misleading titles. Will perform OK, but not a contender for the title.
(13) Allez: Anyone that says Ginepri losing on clay is an upset and serious about it, that alone deserves a seeding in the contest. The proof is here
(14) sharpeirob : This character managed to get banned from WTA, which takes talent and decided to grace MTF with his presence, likes to go on about how hard he is. To be honest either he is a Mossad agent or as hard as marshmallow over a camp fire. Hasn't been around that long, but has shown his arse clownishness in so many ways and the Acasuso winning RG thread was one of the better ones. Has some big fans in Escude and JX Neutron among others and any potential match between them could be spicy.
(15) Rafa= Fed Killa: The name says it all and has been playing as much as Davydenko to try and improve his chances in the contest and manages to always get a reaction to his antics and likes to proclaim his superior intelligence and this is humourous for its own reasons. Could be a semi finalist or a quarter finalist, but might not win the tournament.
Majority (MTF) average intelligence
Others (Fedtards) low intelligence
The Elite Few (Rafatards) high intelligence
(16) Halba: The baby Tennis Fool, similar in incessant thread starting and so far up Fed and Nadal's arse, it's not funny. One of his best calls calling Jiri Novak a journeyman the guy was top 10 and reached # 5 in the world and played in the TMC and here are some works of art.
journeyman Novak v X-man
(17) Dirk: The Dirkster has been quiet and is one of the conservative types on the board, but loves giving some stick to the Roddick fans, as much as Nadal is the threat at the moment, the big Dirkster brings it for Roddick and whenever there is a successful Duck Hunt, he is around and is definitely one of the more rabid Federer fans. Has done well in the past, but the new generation has taken over and disappointingly won't be able to meet rival and former lover Tangerine_dream into the later rounds.
(18) Tangerine _dream : The lovely Tangerine dream and it's a dream to have her in the competition. Similar to her former lover Dirk in that they both love to stir it up albeit it in different ways and since their torrid love affair ended, the flaming was at its height ages ago, but both are respected veterans of this competition and ol' Tangy pulled out the whole world is anti-American and the Roland Garros crowd is worse chestnut to stir the masses and it worked a treat. Begged the mods for a Santoro forum and has never posted there.
(19) Just Cause: Only new to the game, but has managed to do very well in a short period of time and incessant GM thread starting to new levels that Tennis Fool would be proud of and doesn't have much of a clue in general and just see the rampage on GM to see their work and if they stick around then there are looking at a top 10 ranking.
(20) vogus: A fool of the highest order, this is someone who believed Al Costa had a better forehand when the man himself said he had a better backhand claimed Tursunov is a Yank, and among some of the great claims are thinking Nadal would care about his clay streak and RG and that Sampras was the most overrated player of all the time, here are the threads as evidence.
Pete Sampras: The Most Overrated Player of all time
(21) ugotlobbed : Total hornbag, who even his hand says no when it comes to having a wank, the Fed fans will love him for this piece of genius
mirka dont kill me for this, but do you guys think its time for roger to get a new gf
(22) mirkaland : One of the wonderful and best Fedtards on the board. A hypersensitive fan who thinks there is something against Roger when he plays a match on the 2nd largest court and the schedule isn't the same. Does not openly bag Nadal like primadonna or Glenn Mirnyi, but does it in a way to make Roger look better, which there is no need to and also tried to be a Roddick fan at one point in time, which is hard to fathom especially with a name like mirkaland.
(23) Hawkman : Started out with a bang and stormed joint with levels of arse clownishness that hadn't been seen in a while, but has mysteriously been quiet of late and this counted against them.
(24) DDrago2 : Outlandish conspiracy theories about draws being rigged, especially Wimbledon 2006 and the scary thing is that he believes it.
(25) ezekiel : A Djokovic fan who is never happy, he could win 6-0 6-0 6-0 and lose 2 points for the whole match and be pissed off .
(26) NATAS81 : Another former champion in this field, who has been surpassed in this field and always has such quality spam and cliches that are wonderful and told a fluent German speaker how to pronounce German.
(27) Mae: The lover of v-cash and everything revolves around that, loves the ranking watch and it's only a number. Is not overly offensive, but shows definite arse clown tendencies and likes to jump on bandwagons.
(28) Dylan24: This is the guy who backs 1.01 favourites and throws his toys out of the pram when they lose, but hilarious for sure the curses are over the top.
(29) Buddyholly : A wily veterean who likes to stir it up and likes to be the dissenting voice of MTF and has the talent to fire up all kinds of people for whatever reasons and on most subjects at some point.
(30) Deivid23 : Loves Nadal and likes to have fun the Federer fans and has outstanding fishing skills, as he always seems to catch the fish. Has a love of LaLo and Ljubo to the level of baiting Fed fans a divisive figure for sure.
(31) heya: Incomprehensible babble that can be confusing, scary or hilarious, a veteran. Is a Roddick a fan, but similar to ezekiel.
(32) disturb3d: Funny guy, irreverant and loves to stir things up, that gets lost on some people.
its.like that: Loves Americans and Hewitt and this love of these two, plus his manner and legendary fights with Bolar and love of Croats has endeared him to many people, but recent inactivity could cost him.
Heaven and Hell : See Just Cause just not as bad.
GlennMirnyi : Anti-Nadal and moonball to the extreme, had to settle down his act, but inside the raging fire still burns deeply.
jcempire: Latest and newest arse clown who is lucky to know the earth moves around the sun, future Champion, just not this year.
blaze-2004: Keeps the MTF laws, but also has a big fanbase among the Croats and Fedfans, could do damage with the right draw.
Radek Stepanek: A joker who likes to think that Federer is the most overrated of all time, yes a bit overrated, but not of all time and starting 25 threads in an hour on nonsense topics, has settled a bit, but pulled a big performance recently.
Nathaliia: The Polish lass with a chest to remember has been inactive due to injury, at her best is a wonderful attention seeker, but her time has passed, and she deserved to be mentioned.
More to come.