Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard! - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2003, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
andylover_16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Viriginia
Posts: 1,980
                     
Talking Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Coldplay- Parachutes
Coldplay- Live 03
Radiohead- The Bends
Travis- 12 memories
Damien Rice- O
The Smiths- Singles
Joy Division- Substance
Oasis- The Masterplan
Rem- The Best of 89-03
Muse- Absolution

You Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Registered User
 
Prophetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The lovely state of Denial
Age: 36
Posts: 629
                     
Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Tupac - All Eyez On Me
Tupac - Resurrection
Eminem - The Eminem Show
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP
NWA - Straight Outta Compton
Snoop Dogg - Doggy Style
Dr. Dre - The Chronic
Dr. Dre - 2001
DMX - The Great Depression
DMX - And Then There Was X

damn....can I name 40 please? lmfao. I don't have Biggie, Public Enemy, Run DMC, Jay-Z or Rakim in there

RoddickOnline.com
You know you wanna
Prophetic is offline  
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2003, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
andylover_16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Viriginia
Posts: 1,980
                     
Re: Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCIDD
damn....can I name 40 please? lmfao. I don't have Biggie, Public Enemy, Run DMC, Jay-Z or Rakim in there

im not stopping you


here now i can name 5more

Jeff Buckley- Grace
Travis- The Man Who
Oasis- Heathen Chemistry
Coldplay- A rush of blood to the head
Placebo- sleeping with ghosts

You Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline  
post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2003, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
andylover_16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Viriginia
Posts: 1,980
                     
Re: Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

btw LUCIDD...

nice avatar..eminem is a cutie

You Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline  
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2003, 06:30 PM
Registered User
 
Prophetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The lovely state of Denial
Age: 36
Posts: 629
                     
Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Bone Thugs and Harmony- Creepin' On Ah Come Up
Cypress Hill- Black Sunday
Eazy E- Eazy Does It
Eric B. and Rakim- Paid in Full
Eric B. and Rakim- Follow the Leader
Eric B. and Rakim- Let the Rythm Hit'Em
Fugees- The Score
Ice Cube- Amerikkka's Most Wanted
Jay-Z- Reasonable Doubt
KRS One- Return Of the Boom Bap
LL Cool J- Bigger and Deffer
Mobb Deep- The Infamous
Naughty By Nature- Naughty By Nature
Nas- Illimatic
Notorious B.I.G.- Ready to Die
Notorious B.I.G.- Life After Death
Onyx- Bacdafucup
Outkast- all albums
Public Enemy- It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Public Enemy- Fear Of a Black Planet
Queen Latifah- All Hail the Queen
Redman- Whut Thee Album
Roots- Do You Want More?
Roots- Illadephalflife v.3
Run DMC- Run DMC
Run DMC- Raising Hell
Salt N Pepa- Hot, Cool and Viscious
Scarface- Mr. Scarface is Back
Tupac- Me Against The World
Wu-Tang Clan- Enter the Wu-Tang

lol...i condensed outkast to all albums to make the list an even 40...i think it's 40 anyway, lmao

and thanks..Em is the shit

RoddickOnline.com
You know you wanna

Last edited by LUCIDD; 12-04-2003 at 06:33 PM.
Prophetic is offline  
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-05-2003, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
andylover_16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Viriginia
Posts: 1,980
                     
Re: Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCIDD
Bone Thugs and Harmony- Creepin' On Ah Come Up
Cypress Hill- Black Sunday
Eazy E- Eazy Does It
Eric B. and Rakim- Paid in Full
Eric B. and Rakim- Follow the Leader
Eric B. and Rakim- Let the Rythm Hit'Em
Fugees- The Score
Ice Cube- Amerikkka's Most Wanted
Jay-Z- Reasonable Doubt
KRS One- Return Of the Boom Bap
LL Cool J- Bigger and Deffer
Mobb Deep- The Infamous
Naughty By Nature- Naughty By Nature
Nas- Illimatic
Notorious B.I.G.- Ready to Die
Notorious B.I.G.- Life After Death
Onyx- Bacdafucup
Outkast- all albums
Public Enemy- It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Public Enemy- Fear Of a Black Planet
Queen Latifah- All Hail the Queen
Redman- Whut Thee Album
Roots- Do You Want More?
Roots- Illadephalflife v.3
Run DMC- Run DMC
Run DMC- Raising Hell
Salt N Pepa- Hot, Cool and Viscious
Scarface- Mr. Scarface is Back
Tupac- Me Against The World
Wu-Tang Clan- Enter the Wu-Tang

lol...i condensed outkast to all albums to make the list an even 40...i think it's 40 anyway, lmao

and thanks..Em is the shit

anytime...well hes not the "shit" as you would say..imo at least...but hes cute...i dont like that hat hes wearing though.......

ok let me do 4more now

coldplay- live 03
radiohead- ok computer
radiohead- hail to the theif
oasis- what the story morning glory

You Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline  
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-06-2003, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
andylover_16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Viriginia
Posts: 1,980
                     
heres some more great cds


depeche mode- violator
pete yorn- day i forgot
starsailor- love is here
the smiths- the queen is dead
travis- the invisible band
coldplay- a rush of blood to the head
death cab for cutie- we have the answers and were voting yes

You Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline  
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Registered User
 
thalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The world is my playground
Age: 29
Posts: 1,257
                     
Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Starsailor - Silence Is Easy

"Well whoopee do da, what do you want me to do about it mate?"


-Lleyton Hewitt
thalle is offline  
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 03:46 AM
country flag Leo
Registered User
 
Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 28
Posts: 8,504
                     
Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

I'll have to think this one through a while. Sooooo many good cd's. I'll get back to ya.

/ / / /
Djokovic.
\ \ \ \
Coric.
/ / / / /
Youzhny.
\ \ \ \
Del Potro.
/ / / /
Paire.
\ \ \ \
Ferrero.
Leo is offline  
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 03:54 AM
Registered User
 
Prophetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The lovely state of Denial
Age: 36
Posts: 629
                     
Re: Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
I'll have to think this one through a while. Sooooo many good cd's. I'll get back to ya.
haha, that's why I listed 40

RoddickOnline.com
You know you wanna
Prophetic is offline  
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 04:48 AM
Registered User
 
MisterQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 17,115
                     
Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

10 albums!? impossible to choose

Nothing beats my six favorite Beatles albums:

A Hard Day's Night
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper
White Album
Abbey Road

Also Past Masters II (Beatles singles compiled)

some others:

Led Zeppelin III
Liz Phair: Exile in Guyville
Radiohead: The Bends and OK Computer
Pearl Jam: Ten
Nirvana: Nevermind


I'm not even considering classical music and jazz here. There are countless great albums in those genres.
MisterQ is offline  
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
andylover_16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Viriginia
Posts: 1,980
                     
Re: Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
10 albums!? impossible to choose

Nothing beats my six favorite Beatles albums:

A Hard Day's Night
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper
White Album
Abbey Road

Also Past Masters II (Beatles singles compiled)

some others:

Led Zeppelin III
Liz Phair: Exile in Guyville
Radiohead: The Bends and OK Computer
Pearl Jam: Ten
Nirvana: Nevermind


I'm not even considering classical music and jazz here. There are countless great albums in those genres.

go on..name as many as you would like...do you like hail to the theif by Radiohead?

You Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline  
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Registered User
 
MisterQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 17,115
                     
Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Yeah, I do like hail to the thief! At first I wasn't so taken with it, but it has steadily grown on me!

Actually I like every one of Radiohead's albums. But The Bends and OK Computer are the ones I listen to the most.
MisterQ is offline  
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
                     
Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Jarabe de Palo- Bonito
Sinead Lohan- Who do you think I am
Dido- Life for rent
Coldplay- A rush of blood to the head
Shakira- Laundry Service

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline  
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
andylover_16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Viriginia
Posts: 1,980
                     
Re: Re: Your 10 favorite CD's youve heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory
Coldplay- A rush of blood to the head

excellent choice



some more great cds:

Sigur Ros- Ágætis Byrjun
black rebel motorcycle club- take them on, on your ownn
Steadman- revive
The verve- urban hymns
Blur- think tank
Eisley- the laughing city EP.
The clash- london calling
hot hot heat- make up the breakdown
ocean colour scene- north atlantic drift
Television- Marquee Moon(expanded)
Badly Drawn Boy- hour of the bewilderbeast
My bloody Valentine- isnt anything
Interpol- turn on the bright lights
Jesus and mary chain- 21 singles

I love music

You Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome