General Board used to be fun - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-03-2015, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Branimir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 30
Posts: 1,321
                     
General Board used to be fun

Now it is junk food for the brain. I can feel my brain cells dying when I open this page.

I don't like Nadal.
Branimir is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Hairforce One
 
ViennaCalling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,939
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

You could've started with an interesting and intelligent topic.

Now you made it even worse, congrats

Dominic Thiem

Titles: 6
Nice 2015, Umag 2015, Gstaad 2015, Buenos Aires 2016, Acapulco 2016, Nice 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsManana View Post
Balls of steel, this Dominic of Lichtenworth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claybot View Post
Heart of gold, this Dominic of Lichtenworth.
Fan of Stan Wawrinka Juan Martin del Potro Dusan Lajovic Andy Murray as well
ViennaCalling is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-03-2015, 04:37 PM
Registered User
 
nole_no1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Romania
Age: 22
Posts: 18,377
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

I agree with the OP, I mean look at this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
Federer will be remembered for his lack of fitness in the latter stages of his career. I mean he won RG with visible manboobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
"I don't give a rat's ass whether I'm playing a big or a small tournament. I'm Matwé Middelkoop, I go on that court and it doesn't matter who I'm facing. [...] Whether it's a blue court in Australia or a clay court in Morocco, I don't care."
nole_no1 is offline  
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Registered User
 
User Name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,977
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

nostalgiatard

Donald Young
Devvarman
User Name is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Registered User
 
finishingmove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 22,910
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

Raonic pubes.

Nole CYGS 2015
Nole Golden Slam 2016
finishingmove is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 12:35 PM
Registered User
 
TechnoViking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 211
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

GM, much like /b, was never good.

Tards, terrible quality trolls, with the odd exception, like Honestly and Keurton, who are good value, and constant ridiculous knee jerk threads. It's a menagerie of retards.
TechnoViking is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Registered User
 
Mr.Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 5,012
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun


.

11 / 29 / 5 / 4 / 201

___________________

Road to Glory

6x Australian Open champion / 3x Wimbledon champion / 2x US Open champion
29 Masters titles / 5 World Tour Finals titles / 64 ATP titles / Davis Cup champion
4x Year End no.1 / 201 Weeks at no.1 / ATP rankings record: 16.790


Mr.Black is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,788
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

^ Moron.

Honestly don't remember when GM used to be "fun". Yes these days there are more attention whores and douchebags than ever before, but I do remember thinking this place was dumb as shit years ago too. The place was more pleasant back when I joined though. There were tards but not nearly as many of them. The rest of the posters you could have a decent discussion with.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is online now  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Registered User
 
Mr.Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 5,012
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
There were tards but not nearly as many of them. The rest of the posters you could have a decent discussion with.*
*providing the "rest of the posters" means people of the same deluded and borderline unhealthy player worshiping persuasion as me. Else they fall in the tard category.

Looks to me nothing has changed really. Tards be tarding. And this forum doesn't fail because of the occasional trolling and making fun of people and their favourite players (it's all in good fun), but because of the endless moronic debates about fictional match-ups and GOAT debates mixed with a whole lot of astrology wisdom. That's where the train derailed a long time ago.

.

11 / 29 / 5 / 4 / 201

___________________

Road to Glory

6x Australian Open champion / 3x Wimbledon champion / 2x US Open champion
29 Masters titles / 5 World Tour Finals titles / 64 ATP titles / Davis Cup champion
4x Year End no.1 / 201 Weeks at no.1 / ATP rankings record: 16.790



Last edited by Mr.Black; 08-04-2015 at 01:36 PM.
Mr.Black is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Registered User
 
JamesXP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,289
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

I haven't been a user for long, but I have been a lurker for years before that. I can say things got bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesXP View Post
Coric will not win a single title in the next five years. Not even a 250.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
Coric is garbage, he has absolutely no weapons. Coric is as overhyped as they come. The only thing good about his game is his athleticism, the only players he can beat are old tired men like Robredo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBkeeper View Post
Nadal only goes to the net when the ball is 200% sure
About Querrey:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray Mint View Post
He's got the kind of face that suggests he enjoys trolling his fans. Look at that grin as he's about to serve: he knows he's about to choke away a winnable match, he accepts it, and he relishes the disappointment he creates. And there's no one better in the role.
JamesXP is offline  
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,788
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Black View Post
*providing the "rest of the posters" means people of the same deluded and borderline unhealthy player worshiping persuasion as me. Else they fall in the tard category.
Nonsense. I'm a fan of Federer (among others) but I admit there are true "Fedtards" on here as well. You see, unlike you I am not worshiping any player and I'm mature enough to recognize bias even within myself. You'd have to know anything about me to realize that though.

Quote:
Looks to me nothing has changed really. Tards be tarding. And this forum doesn't fail because of the occasional trolling and making fun of people and their favourite players (it's all in good fun), but because of the endless moronic debates about fictional match-ups and GOAT debates mixed with a whole lot of astrology wisdom. That's where the train derailed a long time ago.
"Looks to me"? "Long time ago"? You've been here 4 months, genius. Don't speak about stuff you know nothing about. Yeah that includes tennis.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is online now  
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Registered User
 
Mr.Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 5,012
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

Using insults such as "moron", "you know nothing", laughing like a 5yo and making assumptions about people you know nothing about in 2 consecutive posts on this forum - further more in thread about why MTF is turning into such a shitfest? Look in the mirror for answers and come back when you've matured a bit. If that ever happens, of course.

p.s.: Thanks for letting everyone know the embarrassing secret that I just learned how to read 4 months ago.

.

11 / 29 / 5 / 4 / 201

___________________

Road to Glory

6x Australian Open champion / 3x Wimbledon champion / 2x US Open champion
29 Masters titles / 5 World Tour Finals titles / 64 ATP titles / Davis Cup champion
4x Year End no.1 / 201 Weeks at no.1 / ATP rankings record: 16.790



Last edited by Mr.Black; 08-04-2015 at 02:24 PM.
Mr.Black is offline  
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,788
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Black View Post
Using insults such as "moron", "you know nothing", laughing like a 5yo and making assumptions about people you know nothing about in 2 consecutive posts on this forum - further more in thread about why MTF is turning into such a shitfest? Look in the mirror for answers and come back when you've matured a bit. If that ever happens, of course.
Jesus Christ drop the victim act will you. Tragic stuff. You posted a DELICIOUS TEARS picture like a 12-year old 9gager, in a thread where it wasn't even relevant. If that isn't moronic I don't know what is. Then you go on about me being deluded and into unhealthy player worship or some crap when it's obvious you know squat about me. What the hell are you doing? Wake up.

Quote:
p.s.: Thanks for letting everyone know I learned to read 4 months ago. I'm a slow learner what can I say.
Ok so you lurked for a month before that. Just leave.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is online now  
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Registered User
 
Mr.Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 5,012
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Jesus Christ drop the victim act will you. Tragic stuff. You posted a DELICIOUS TEARS picture like a 12-year old 9gager, in a thread where it wasn't even relevant. If that isn't moronic I don't know what is. Then you go on about me being deluded and into unhealthy player worship or some crap when it's obvious you know squat about me. What the hell are you doing? Wake up..
That image is a perfect mocking of why this forum appears so brain damaged. It's the fucking immature whiners and bitches that feel the need to create and infest every thread about all their make belief anger and pain when their player loses. And then create 10 more threads about fictional match-ups and pull whatever insane stats out of their asses to hysterically "prove" that their man is the bestest of the best. Who the fuck cares, go get your daddy to give you some more love if you can't get it from Roger's, Novak's or Rafa's wins. People just need to stop with the endless justification of their idol's GOATness to others by shoving it to their faces 24/7.

And quoting your post about the entire community in a thread about the community does not mean I referenced that * to you personally. It's not all about you, you know. Now kindly GTFO and go cry some more about how you were watching tennis since before internet was invented.

.

11 / 29 / 5 / 4 / 201

___________________

Road to Glory

6x Australian Open champion / 3x Wimbledon champion / 2x US Open champion
29 Masters titles / 5 World Tour Finals titles / 64 ATP titles / Davis Cup champion
4x Year End no.1 / 201 Weeks at no.1 / ATP rankings record: 16.790


Mr.Black is offline  
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 11,541
                     
Re: General Board used to be fun

Where is Black_Adam with his signature of Branimir´s quote, "you are wrong, fuck off?"

HELLAS TT TEAM


I dont deserve to play for them
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome