Of course by LATA, I mean right now since my fat pizza will take a while to cook. I'm like, half following your lead on most of these, but eh.
1) I like to buy fancy underwear. Pretty bras, frilly panties, yada yada. I mean, I have casual stuff too, but it just doesn't feel the same. When I swear the fancy stuff, I feel empowered. Since nobody else sees it, that's my little not-so-secret. In fact, one of my favourite things to do is buy nice underwear and then look at myself in the mirror in it. What? I'm allowed to be self loving from time to time. I secretely adore my body. It's lovely and it's my little nost-sos-secret
2) I loooooooove to talk about myself. Look out.
3) My favourite cuss word is "****". People think that it's the most vile word on earth when all it means is female genetalia. Figures, eh?
4) I'm afraid of heights. You know those flights of stairs that you can see down through? For example, stairs made of metal with tiny tiny holes throughout the material? Well I almost had a panic attack going up several flights of those over a cliff to get into the old part of Quebec City.
5) The same year I was in Quebec City, right before my 19th birthday, I was looking for an ATM around 2am. MY friends were waiting for the bus and didn't seem to want to come with me, so I was like "fine, I'll be back". Long story short, I ended up wandering through a parking garage and asking a line of guys who just happened to be hanging out there if they spoke english and then if they knew where i could find an ATM. Stupid? For sure. But I'm still alive.
6) On the same note, if I really want to do something and nobody wants to come with me... I'll do it anyways. I don't need people to wipe my ass every step of the way. The same friends who refused to come with me couldn't believe that I had left and spent half an hour freaking out. I was like - hello, I said I was going. Did we just meet?
7) I want to believe in God.
8) I first tried smoking cigarettes when I was 11 or 12 in an alley behind the plaza near my house. This was actually where my friends and I hung out a lot. In an alley. Yeah, that sums up my hometown right there.
9) I dislike cats, though I don't hate them. I just think they are evil and tricky. With me around, there is more than enough evil and tricky to fill a room... no need to add to it by buying a cat.
10) When I was 11 or 12 I decided that pubic hair icked me out so I shaved it all off. Worst. Razor. Burn. Ever. Wow. Needless to say, I've learned since then how NOT to shave that region.
11) I started smoking pot at 15. I hung out with the "potheads" so it was just something that happened. It was New Years Day 1998. I was tobaggoning with my two best friends at the time, and we went into the woods and sat on some logs and did it. Anybody who says it doesn't work the first time is incorrect. The last time I smoked pot was a few months ago. It was my first time in quite some time and it made me feel... dumb. And slow. I don't know why i used to enjoy it so much. My brain is the one thing i've always prided myself on, so it's hard to imagine enjoying something that temporarily makes me sound like I don't have one.
12) I secretely love children. Sh! It sort of icks me out.
13) When I was a kid between 12 and 14 I stole various things from stores. Gum, mouthwash, a random child's toy. I never got caught. I also never really enjoyed it so I stopped.
14) I can't imagine dating a guy who is not at least as intelligent as me. Slim pickings, yo.
15) I loooovvvee the Pitsburgh Penguins. Even though they are awful. I'm thinking of dweebing out and buying a MAF jersey to put on my wall.