Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Same as it ever was
 
Peta Pan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 20,279
                     
Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
If you want a new avatar for a change here is one you might like.

I think that's an avatar that Prabu would love
Peta Pan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Harmison and Simon Jones are cool and Vaughan is alright, he is much better than Saddam.
didn't you see the way he was carrying on when England was chasing something like 100 in the 2nd test?

classless to say the least, jumping around like a 5 year old kid, and then that stupid smile on his face.
its.like.that is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Same as it ever was
 
Peta Pan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 20,279
                     
Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Harmison and Simon Jones are cool and Vaughan is alright, he is much better than Saddam.
Harmison is definitely cool I love them all, but none as much as Vaughan and Harmi.

The thought of comparing Vaughan to Henman is scaring me!!! Vaughan has a personality and doesn't have massive teeth!!
He is also a brilliant captain and the team loves to play for him which is part of their success. I think that makes him VERY cool!
Peta Pan is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
didn't you see the way he was carrying on when England was chasing something like 100 in the 2nd test?

classless to say the least, jumping around like a 5 year old kid, and then that stupid smile on his face.
Well did he rubbish the Aussies? If you have a problem then it should be with Duncan Fletcher not Vaughan.

It's not like England were actually expected to win and someone like yourself should be familar with the English press if they lost that unloseable match.

Yes, Steve Waugh there was a classy guy, best 2 things about him are that he supports Canterbury and he is a soccer fan.

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
Harmison is definitely cool I love them all, but none as much as Vaughan and Harmi.

The thought of comparing Vaughan to Henman is scaring me!!! Vaughan has a personality and doesn't have massive teeth!!
He is also a brilliant captain and the team loves to play for him which is part of their success. I think that makes him VERY cool!
its.like.that is offline  
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Well did he rubbish the Aussies? If you have a problem then it should be with Duncan Fletcher not Vaughan.

It's not like England were actually expected to win and someone like yourself should be familar with the English press if they lost that unloseable match.

Yes, Steve Waugh there was a classy guy, best 2 things about him are that he supports Canterbury and he is a soccer fan.
I don't mind him rubbishing the Aussies - it was the way he was jumping around on the balcony each time he thought England had won - that and his stupid smile.

I'm happy for England. What would the ashes have meant to Australia? nothing. Look at how happy all those poms were at Trafalgar Square - Aussies would have had some autographs to sign at Sydney Airport and brunch with our useless Prime Minister.

One things for sure, Ponting won't be winning Australian of the Year.
its.like.that is offline  
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Same as it ever was
 
Peta Pan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 20,279
                     
Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I don't mind him rubbishing the Aussies - it was the way he was jumping around on the balcony each time he thought England had won - that and his stupid smile.
He's not allowed to celebrate victory??????

(and I bet he has a sexier smile than you)
Peta Pan is offline  
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
He's not allowed to celebrate victory??????

(and I bet he has a sexier smile than you)


celebrate what? they hadn't won yet? - it's just the way he was jumping around, when they were obviously going to win, and not in a Nadal way, Vaughan was even worse than Petr Korda.

lol... I hope my smile looks nothing like his.

its.like.that is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome