The world should unite against terrorists - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
@Sweet Cleopatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in your nightmares
Posts: 5,494
                     
The world should unite against terrorists

Now that terrorists are attacking several areas in the world Russia US China EU and all powers should unite to fight those scums or it will be too late when they figure out they have to unite..

Only this few months they kidnapped girls in Nigeria, they killed in Kenya, they slaughtered in Iraq... And while you think they will do this only, they aim for bigger they aim to destruct the whole world..

WAKE UP

...... .........♥..♥... .. ...........♥..♥.. ♥
...........♥......... ...♥. ..♥...♥................♥
..........♥.......... ..... ... ♥......
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
...............
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 10:11 PM
Registered User
 
Delusionalist.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Some small-ass town in New Jersey.
Age: 16
Posts: 4,484
                     
Re: The world should unite against terrorists

Agreed. But, there are flaws to this simple plan already. Most of the American citizens can re-collect and know about Joe McCarthy and the Red Scare. This guy pretty much started or led to the development of the Second Red Scare, in which thousands of American citizens were accused of being Communists, and were tried under it.
This could lead to something like that, where many Americans' intolerance of Muslims will show, and they will accuse Muslims of being terrorists. Basically, this could also lead to another ugly chapter of World History in which innocent Muslims around the world will be accused of being a terrorist, tried, and possibly arrested under no circumstantial evidence, except for the fact that they are Muslim, and they have been accused of being terrorists.
However, it will all depend on how, if this does happen, the U.N. and our national governments will set this up.

10 rank of Nadal when he beat him at Wimby.
9 ATP World Tour quarterfinals.
8 December, 1984 is his birthday.
7 straight seasons in the top 200.
6 ATP Challenger Tour titles.
5 ATP World Tour doubles title finals.
4 games won against Djokovic.
3 wins against the top 10.
2-0 record against Nadal.
1 ATP World Tour singles semifinal.
0 ATP Masters wins, ATP Singles finals/titles.
When will your fave reach DUSTIN?

Last edited by Delusionalist.; 06-17-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Delusionalist. is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 10:21 PM
Registered User
 
viva-rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 26
Posts: 3,596
                     
Re: The world should unite against terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionalist. View Post
Agreed. But, there are flaws to this simple plan already. Most of the American citizens can re-collect and know about Joe McCarthy and the Red Scare. This guy pretty much started or led to the development of the Second Red Scare, in which thousands of American citizens were accused of being Communists, and were tried under it.
This could lead to something like that, where many Americans' intolerance of Muslims will show, and they will accuse Muslims of being terrorists. Basically, this could also lead to another ugly chapter of World History in which innocent Muslims around the world will be accused of being a terrorist, tried, and possibly arrested under no circumstantial evidence, except for the fact that they are Muslim, and they have been accused of being terrorists.
However, it will all depend on how, if this does happen, the U.N. and our national governments will set this up.
Good post.

Love For All Hatred For None

Amor Para Todos, Odio Hacia Nadie


viva-rafa is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
@Sweet Cleopatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in your nightmares
Posts: 5,494
                     
Re: The world should unite against terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionalist. View Post
Agreed. But, there are flaws to this simple plan already. Most of the American citizens can re-collect and know about Joe McCarthy and the Red Scare. This guy pretty much started or led to the development of the Second Red Scare, in which thousands of American citizens were accused of being Communists, and were tried under it.
This could lead to something like that, where many Americans' intolerance of Muslims will show, and they will accuse Muslims of being terrorists. Basically, this could also lead to another ugly chapter of World History in which innocent Muslims around the world will be accused of being a terrorist, tried, and possibly arrested under no circumstantial evidence, except for the fact that they are Muslim, and they have been accused of being terrorists.
However, it will all depend on how, if this does happen, the U.N. and our national governments will set this up.
Muslims should fight it too.. It is a duty of Muslims to stop funding, stop their schools.. The whole world should unite.. In most cases other Muslims are the targets of Islamist terrorists... I agree this must not lead to discrimination against Muslim population, but time is short while we are discussing this terrorists are busy killing and plotting to kill us all if we dont be like them..

...... .........♥..♥... .. ...........♥..♥.. ♥
...........♥......... ...♥. ..♥...♥................♥
..........♥.......... ..... ... ♥......
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
...............
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra; 06-17-2014 at 11:25 PM.
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 11:42 PM
Registered User
 
Delusionalist.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Some small-ass town in New Jersey.
Age: 16
Posts: 4,484
                     
Re: The world should unite against terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Muslims should fight it too.. It is a duty of Muslims to stop funding, stop their schools.. The whole world should unite.. In most cases other Muslims are the targets of Islamist terrorists... I agree this must not lead to discrimination against Muslim population, but time is short while we are discussing this terrorists are busy killing and plotting to kill us all if we dont be like them..
Or...I could just spy on the terrorists like I've been spying on people here.
But, to be serious, yes. Now that you have specified your views, I agree. It's just that I'm afraid of the many intolerant and ignorant people in the US, who will show their true prejudiced colors if this happens. However, if it doesn't become an anti-Muslim parade, it sounds like a good plan, so I support.

10 rank of Nadal when he beat him at Wimby.
9 ATP World Tour quarterfinals.
8 December, 1984 is his birthday.
7 straight seasons in the top 200.
6 ATP Challenger Tour titles.
5 ATP World Tour doubles title finals.
4 games won against Djokovic.
3 wins against the top 10.
2-0 record against Nadal.
1 ATP World Tour singles semifinal.
0 ATP Masters wins, ATP Singles finals/titles.
When will your fave reach DUSTIN?
Delusionalist. is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
@Sweet Cleopatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in your nightmares
Posts: 5,494
                     
Re: The world should unite against terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionalist. View Post
Or...I could just spy on the terrorists like I've been spying on people here.
But, to be serious, yes. Now that you have specified your views, I agree. It's just that I'm afraid of the many intolerant and ignorant people in the US, who will show their true prejudiced colors if this happens. However, if it doesn't become an anti-Muslim parade, it sounds like a good plan, so I support.


But dont tell me you spy on people because I am little paranoid and 2 of my uncles killed themselves suffering from schizophrenia..

...... .........♥..♥... .. ...........♥..♥.. ♥
...........♥......... ...♥. ..♥...♥................♥
..........♥.......... ..... ... ♥......
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
...............
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014, 11:54 PM
Splash Fam
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 12,053
                     
Re: The world should unite against terrorists

If I had a Gundam, I would have ended it. I wouldn't need any help, Cleo.

Nole Rules is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Registered User
 
viva-rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 26
Posts: 3,596
                     
Re: The world should unite against terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Muslims should fight it too.. It is a duty of Muslims to stop funding, stop their schools.. The whole world should unite.. In most cases other Muslims are the targets of Islamist terrorists... I agree this must not lead to discrimination against Muslim population, but time is short while we are discussing this terrorists are busy killing and plotting to kill us all if we dont be like them..
Totally agree! See my avi.

Love For All Hatred For None

Amor Para Todos, Odio Hacia Nadie


viva-rafa is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome