I like the spirit of it, the fans? Not so much. As for the actual soccer, yes, I like to watch it, but, there are a lot more cons than pros to World Cup.
2. Continuing the disgusting cycle of commercialism and unfair practices against workers.
3. Fans getting drunk and rowdy.
4. Fans doing annoying things, like vomiting on peoples cars.
5. Pointless drunken riots when a team wins.
6. The stupid, extreme, patriotism.
7. U.S. always sucks and loses
rank of Nadal when he beat him at Wimby.
ATP World Tour quarterfinals.
December, 1984 is his birthday.
straight seasons in the top 200.
ATP Challenger Tour titles.
ATP World Tour doubles title finals.
games won against Djokovic.
wins against the top 10.
-0 record against Nadal.
ATP World Tour singles semifinal.
ATP Masters wins, ATP Singles finals/titles.
When will your fave reach DUSTIN