The Forum Police are in town - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,200
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Should i mention also that this guy DM, when i wasn't answering of his quote provocations and every day badreeps sent me a PM whit picture of facebook conversation with a person which was claiming that knew me, in that talk they were talking about me, how i look, etc... and he was making a fun of it even without meeting me and confirming it , after i didn't answer on it few weeks later he sent me identical one with the comments. On this one i answered and he immediately reported it like a threat . I have nothing to hide or be ashamed, that was the the story of my threats about which he is talking

La Undécima

Last edited by samanosuke; 04-24-2013 at 10:08 PM.
samanosuke is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #77 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,681
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

I have reported Chair Umpire and await the outcome. Thank you scarecrows.
Wing Man Frank is offline  
post #78 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:04 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,873
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Deathless Mortal and Samanosuke story sounds like something for the Jerry Springer show.

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #79 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,200
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Do you want a full, in-depth discussion about everything that has gone on?

I don't think you do. Do yourself a favour and put your tail between your legs and go away.
I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of . I know who and what I am, you can believe to people who never seen or met me

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
post #80 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,200
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Deathless Mortal and Samanosuke story sounds like something for the Jerry Springer show.
i have my proves, shame you don't understand croatian, i have nothing to hide

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
post #81 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,681
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
Should i mention also that this guy DM, when i wasn't answering of his quote provocations and every day badreeps sent me a PM whit picture of facebook conversation with a person which was claiming that knew me, in that talk they were talking about me, how i look, etc... and he was making a fun of it even without meeting me and confirming it , after i didn't answer on it few weeks later he sent me identical one with the comments. On this one i answered and he immediately reported it like a threat . I have nothing to hide or be ashamed, that was the the story of my threats about he is talking
Want the honest truth? I don't care. What I will say is that it says a lot that people talk about you behind your back. Ever wondered why?

All I know is when you come in my threads to talk crap I am going to respond in the way I know how - by picking on your weaknesses. We could continue to discuss Nikki, but it wouldn't end well for you, so I'll do you a favour and leave it here.

I've always quite liked DM, but whatever issue you two have between each other you can deal with it yourselves.
Wing Man Frank is offline  
post #82 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:09 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,873
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
i have my proves, shame you don't understand croatian, i have nothing to hide
I will learn Croatian, I am not taking sides here, I just want to see a MTF brawl on Jerry Springer

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #83 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:28 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,200
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Want the honest truth? I don't care. What I will say is that it says a lot that people talk about you behind your back. Ever wondered why?

All I know is when you come in my threads to talk crap I am going to respond in the way I know how - by picking on your weaknesses. We could continue to discuss Nikki, but it wouldn't end well for you, so I'll do you a favour and leave it here.

I've always quite liked DM, but whatever issue you two have between each other you can deal with it yourselves.

Personally I couldn't care less what people about whom I don't care think about me. Specially when we are talking about people who I don't know or they don't know me . Just people full of complexes are bothered with other's opinions.

I had zillion fights at this board but at least every single time i posted it openly so they could see what i think about them. Don't know who is pathetic one here, one MTF's nickname samanosuke or people who are actually so bothered with him that they are talking about him even outside of forum ?


By picking my weakness , really i consider you little more intelligent than that , my weaknesses is other MTF poster which i respect as a poster and never had issues with so because of that she is my weaknesses, ? only reason why i don't want include Nikki in this fight is because she has nothing with it and don't feel comfortable talking behind someone's back like i said it before


You ruined all positives which I had about you as a poster with that stupid post

La Undécima

Last edited by samanosuke; 04-24-2013 at 10:31 PM.
samanosuke is offline  
post #84 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:36 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,971
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

I'm talking about samanosuke outside the forum?
The guy that knows us both from MTF comes to me and says "Hey you know that guy samanosuke? I just played tennis with him, bla bla bla.."
I respond "Yeah, he does seem like a cyber smartass. Who won the match?"
He responds and we move on.

Not much of a talk about Samanosuke.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #85 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,681
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

We all know there is a lot more to it than you both just being friends. Or rather, she knows you're friends whilst you'd like to think there is the potential for more. She has you on a dog leash following her around wherever she goes - everyone can see it.

Bet it hurts you every time she mentions Javi?

Quote:
You ruined all positives which I had about you as a poster with that stupid post
What will I possibly do now I don't have your approval?!

I'm not saying anymore on the subject. I have no desire to continue with the personal stuff as it is not my business. Problem is when it is played out on a forum for all to see, it becomes common knowledge.

Best of luck Samo.
Wing Man Frank is offline  
post #86 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:47 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,200
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
We all know there is a lot more to it than you both just being friends. Or rather, she knows you're friends whilst you'd like to think there is the potential for more. She has you on a dog leash following her around wherever she goes - everyone can see it.

Bet it hurts you every time she mentions Javi?
Jesus Christ

You saved the best for last


Boy,police don't need you, you need paramedics, and you need it fast

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
post #87 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,681
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Samo I have one question, would you please be kind and respond with a simple "True" or "False".

Rumour has it Nikki once visited Croatia and wanted to meet you but you refused, true or false?

I will leave you to answer that Samo. Have fun. Good night.
Wing Man Frank is offline  
post #88 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:54 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,200
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Samo I have one question, would you please be kind and respond with a simple "True" or "False".

Rumour has it Nikki once visited Croatia and wanted to meet you but you refused, true or false?

I will leave you to answer that Samo. Have fun. Good night.
to understand some kinds of posts on appropriate way you should have something in the head.

Good night.


PS don't forget to take your medicine

La Undécima

Last edited by samanosuke; 04-24-2013 at 11:00 PM.
samanosuke is offline  
post #89 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Registered User
 
Looner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13,206
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town

This is turning into a MTF classic .


The "Who plays tennis?" thread


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Rod Laver
Roger is like a good red wine, he’s getting better with age.
Looner is offline  
post #90 of 315 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,200
                     
Re: The Forum Police are in town



My son, everything is forgiven to you. God will pay you, go in piece .

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome