You're just throwing pointless ideas into the argument. The co-efficients of the leagues don't matter beyond the fact that they allocate Champions League places to each country based on it. Let's face it, England is no danger whatsoever of losing its fourth UCL place, so the co-efficients don't matter to us.
With regards to the Europa League, I'm sure teams would take it more seriously if matches were played on a Tuesday or Wednesday rather than a Thursday for a start.
And what would a team like Chelsea gain from going far in the Europa League? Absolutely nothing. They're better off without it, as are most teams.
Fair point about Co-effeciencies.
On your 2nd point, It's the same for every foreign team in the Europa league. It's not just English teams that have to play on a Thursday. Yet they take it more seriously, so why can't English teams. It's a complete lack of respect from England.
A team like Chelsea would gain a trophy. Would you rather finish a season trophyless or win the Europa League? And what about clubs like Newcastle, and Liverpool who are mid table PL sides. It should be a great oppertunity for them to get a trophy beating some good teams along the way. IMO, the Europa League winner should get a Champions League spot, as should the FA Cup winner. Teams are more focussed about finishing 4th now, than winning trophys which is a massive shame (and that applies everywhere and not just the PL btw)
Here's what i don't like about the English league.
- The style. It's just hoofball most of the time, and i don't like it. Some teams can play decent stuff, but overall the standard of football is terrible.
- The money. The PL is all about money. It's a business and not a sport. Overpaid players, the tickets are a rip off etc... I can go see Dortmund for a cheaper price than Conference Sides.
- The fans. English fans are not very good compared to the rest of Europe, especially with the top teams. Whenever a foreign club comes to England their fans always outsing English fans, despite being outnumbered 10-1. Type Dortmund fans in Manchester into Youtube for a really good example.
- Expanding on fans, Their complete lack of respect to anything that is not English. They refuse to accept that anything that is not from this country is better, Especially when it's to do with Germany. "2 World Wars 1 world cup". What a load of crap, it's really pathetic. I've been called a Nazi for supporting Dortmund and following German football. "Yeah, but they are German, they are Nazis" etc... Holding one generation responsible for another generations actions and then bringing it into something completely irrelevant as football is pathetic, but frequently found in England.
"Foreign players can't handle the Premier League"- Mata and Silva have been world beaters since coming over, and they weren't 'world class' in La Liga
"[Insert Foreign League is crap]"- Yet they have never watched a game from that league.
"Could Messi do it in a cold rainy night in Stoke"
Also, this assumption that so many have that English sides are the favourites every single game they play except Barca/Madrid/Bayern. Man City v Dortmund, so many were expecting a routine Man City win, but what happened was Dortmund dominating City and being unlucky not to win.
- The Sky Marketing campaign. Fail to recognise anything that is not English. "The PL is the best league in the world" and all that stuff. Whats worse is that most peoples opinions are based on what they say.
- This crap about is being the most exciting league in the world, when other leagues have had more title winners, average more goals, and have had more teams competing for European places.
I could go on...