Q&A with Noleta - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 06:09 AM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
She's almost a centenarian and probably a widow, have you no shame?
You're such a gentleman Mr:Oracle:hatsoff:


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 06:10 AM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Have you ever been PM'd by a real life 97 year old on here looking to seduce you through raunchy MTF chat?
Well you can be the first,if you're into grannies?


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #48 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Mind you I've been harassed by very old women before so I don't know
What kind of harassment?


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #49 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Registered User
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 10,520
                     
Re: Q&A with Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Well,all this donkey years darling, and i have yet to find someone worthy of me


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I'm sorry if I annoyed you with my question. You seem very nice.
When did you exactly became a fan of Novak?

Kevin Durant
Greatest Mix Of All Times
Djokovic - Zverev - Tipsarevic - Tomic - Cilic - Sock - Lacko
Nole Rules is offline  
post #50 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,504
                     
Re: Q&A with Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Well you can be the first,if you're into grannies?


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Sorry mate, I'm vtaken. I'll hook you up with a few of my mates who are into that sort of thing though...

Another question: I couldn't help but notice the Australian flag... are you actually one of us... a.... a bogan?

Sent from my typewriter in my shed whilst fondling my llama.

Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline  
post #51 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Slacker
 
Time Violation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mount Sharp
Age: 37
Posts: 14,351
                     
Re: Q&A with Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Another question: I couldn't help but notice the Australian flag... are you actually one of us... a.... a bogan?
Is there no term for a female bogan? Boganette? Or you just welcome everyone into bogan fraternity?

“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline  
post #52 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 01:43 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Q&A with Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Well you can be the first,if you're into grannies?


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Noleta!!! you're supposed to be my friend!! He is vtaken

Last edited by arm; 02-06-2013 at 01:49 PM.
arm is offline  
post #53 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,599
                     
Re: Q&A with Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Ajmo any day,though never heard of tako je?
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Tako je means something akin to ´that´s it´, I´ve heard Nole say it from time to time when he hits a winner

Some other questions:

- Where in Belgium do you live?
- What other sports do you follow besides football and tennis?
- What are your favourite football players, both past and present? (surely as a 97 year old you must be a fountain of knowledge )

Also, if someone could send me a bogan application form I´d be much obliged. There´s an Ozzie pub in town, so citizenship education should not be a problem
Trollicki is offline  
post #54 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
I'm sorry if I annoyed you with my question. You seem very nice.
When did you exactly became a fan of Novak?
Takes a lot to annoy meEnd 2006,but really started following his matches around 07


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #55 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Sorry mate, I'm vtaken. I'll hook you up with a few of my mates who are into that sort of thing though...

Another question: I couldn't help but notice the Australian flag... are you actually one of us... a.... a bogan?

Sent from my typewriter in my shed whilst fondling my llama.
First thing,I'm scared if Llamas!

You're taken,just my luck

Unfortunately not,but i love everything Aussie!


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #56 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Is there no term for a female bogan? Boganette? Or you just welcome everyone into bogan fraternity?
Boganeta...rhymes with Noleta


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #57 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Noleta!!! you're supposed to be my friend!! He is vtaken
Friends share


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Ssshhh..........
Noleta is offline  
post #58 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Q&A with Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post


Also, if someone could send me a bogan application form I´d be much obliged. There´s an Ozzie pub in town, so citizenship education should not be a problem
Idemo!!! I want to know about this application too. They are on holidays 10 months of the year. Right, Andrey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Friends share


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I can barely share Nole with you, that takes all my sharing abilities.
arm is offline  
post #59 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Registered User
 
Noleta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Love Carpet
Posts: 40,578
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Tako je means something akin to ´that´s it´, I´ve heard Nole say it from time to time when he hits a winner

Some other questions:

- Where in Belgium do you live?
- What other sports do you follow besides football and tennis?
- What are your favourite football players, both past and present? (surely as a 97 year old you must be a fountain of knowledge )

Also, if someone could send me a bogan application form I´d be much obliged. There´s an Ozzie pub in town, so citizenship education should not be a problem
Thank you,that's another word I can add to my Serbian vocabulary

East

F1.

Rugby,NBA,Athletics,but not religiously.

Present,easy:Messi.Past,the late Georgy Best,Wilmots and Cruyff.




Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Ssshhh..........

Last edited by Noleta; 02-07-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Noleta is offline  
post #60 of 131 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,504
                     
Re: Q&A with Noleta

Hewitt =Legend's Bogan Application Form

Step 1. Consume a high abundance of alcoholic beverages on a consistent basis whilist demonstrating a strong urge to fondle numerous farm animals.

Step 1. (for animal conscious users) Consume a high abundance of alcoholic beverages on a consistent basis whilst playing guess the city games inebriated...

Step 2. There is no step 2.

Idemo.

On topic for Boganeta: Have you ever posted from a laptop or PC?

Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.

Last edited by Hewitt =Legend; 02-06-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Hewitt =Legend is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome