How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman? - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Shinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: My Flag
Posts: 4,326
                     
How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Common I need some Strategies



Have tried everything from Original Pick Up Lines to

Being Frank and Honest about Myself. ( I am in a Hopeless Career and on the verge of Giving Up on it)
To

Being Sensitive About World Peace and Environment in General


To Being Champion of Womans Rights


Nothing Seems to be Working

Oh Yes and She is not the Woman that Goes Around with Every Other Guy Around. She is one of those Pristine Types. She has such a Beautiful Smile. Her Hairs are Brown. She is neither thin Nor Fat. She has a Slender Waist and almost Perfect Figure. When she puts her Pics on Facebooks Usually she gets around 100 Likes and Comments. And it necessarily doesnt have to be she who puts her Pic, Those are Others who Put her Pics. FYI, She is a Teacher about Advertising and i think she is connected with the Modelling Industry.
Shinoj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Slacker
 
Time Violation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mount Sharp
Age: 37
Posts: 15,534
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

IF she's a teacher, hope you're not a her student?

“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline  
post #3 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Registered User
 
leng jai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oxford (at heart)
Age: 29
Posts: 24,207
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Weave MTF in the conversation while lying about your ACC credentials.

WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
0 double bagels consumed against Raonic on grass
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline  
post #4 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 07:16 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,409
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

From personal experience, you need a lot of luck to start with. Then the rest falls into place.
The Prince is offline  
post #5 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Registered User
 
Jimnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Here
Posts: 20,932
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Jimnik is offline  
post #6 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,884
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Mention leng jai's name

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #7 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 07:48 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

a body like that will help dear troy


Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #8 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:04 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Kowchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 24
Posts: 5,841
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Be yourself, say hi, let things flow naturally. You will be able to tell if she likes you. If she doesn't, move on don't get friendzoned. If she is that popular, it will be easy to get friendzoned.

Oh also Punky is right. You need to live up to her standards, which may be higher if she is in the modeling industry.

If you have an issue with a report/infraction, a user, a moderator or just want to talk, PM me.

I support Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, David Ferrer, Del Potro.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple


* Slams Do Not Exist!
Kowchi is offline  
post #9 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Registered User
 
BauerAlmeida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Age: 24
Posts: 5,516
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Drive something like this:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Fuck you. This ain't no God damn hobby, motherfucker.
BauerAlmeida is offline  
post #10 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Be yourself, say hi, let things flow naturally. You will be able to tell if she likes you. If she doesn't, move on don't get friendzoned. If she is that popular, it will be easy to get friendzoned.

Oh also Punky is right. You need to live up to her standards, which may be higher if she is in the modeling industry.
i was joking..


i think one of the things that will buy a woman is a Generous heart and a good sense of Homer.
make a woman Laugh and shes yours IMHO

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #11 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:41 PM
#1
 
ProdigyEng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 32,888
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Be yourself, don't be a fruad

Mark Lenders banged your girlfriend, I'm sorry to tell you that mate.
ProdigyEng is offline  
post #12 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Registered User
 
sexybeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,633
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Confidence.....confidence.....confidence....and confidence.

That is all that matters really, if it shines through your character it doesnt really matter what you say to a woman.

Now where to find the source of that confidence is a whole different story.

It is some ol bullshit that you should "just" be yourself, there is no wisdom in such advice at all, there is a war waged out there and only some few winners are selected. So try to better yourself or stand last in line.

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
sexybeast is offline  
post #13 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Registered User
 
sexybeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,633
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i was joking..


i think one of the things that will buy a woman is a Generous heart and a good sense of Homer.
make a woman Laugh and shes yours IMHO
Humor helps, but never use cynical humor, sarcasm or darker humor with women unless you are bloody brilliant at that.

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
sexybeast is offline  
post #14 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Registered User
 
sexybeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,633
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
a body like that will help dear troy

Tyler Durden says that does not look like a real man. But then again, if you are Brad Pitt you really can be a dirty unshaved anarchist psycho and still not lose any fuckability.

This guy's body clearly wont help him to take women to bed:


All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
sexybeast is offline  
post #15 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
Tyler Durden says that does not look like a real man. But then again, if you are Brad Pitt you really can be a dirty unshaved anarchist psycho and still not lose any fuckability.

This guy's body clearly wont help him to take women to bed:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome