How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Shinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: My Flag
Posts: 4,326
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

I know i can get her but at the same time i think if i get tied up with her, i might lose other opportunities ahead in my Life. These two parallel line of thought both are present in my Brain right now. And both are equally fuckin Strong. Its fuckin My Mind to be Honest.
Shinoj is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Registered User
 
Certinfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 44,876
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I know i can get her but at the same time i think if i get tied up with her, i might lose other opportunities ahead in my Life. These two parallel line of thought both are present in my Brain right now. And both are equally fuckin Strong. Its fuckin My Mind to be Honest.
How well do you know her? Are you really into the woman she is and not mainly her looks?

I was in a similar situation a few years ago with a girl exactly like yours and when I started going out with her I just realised our personalities didn't really match and I felt like an idiot for obsessing about her and thinking of ways to try to get her in the first place.
Certinfy is offline  
post #48 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Registered User
 
shadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 3,321
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I know i can get her but at the same time i think if i get tied up with her, i might lose other opportunities ahead in my Life. These two parallel line of thought both are present in my Brain right now. And both are equally fuckin Strong. Its fuckin My Mind to be Honest.
Just go for it if you think you like her.

At least from personal experience I spent too much time the last few years not committing to things (relationship/career) because I was worried I might be wasting time or missing out on something else, only to then end up missing out on most things I'd been holding out for anyway.
shadows is offline  
post #49 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Registered User
 
MaxPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 7,805
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

get a cute little dog. Walk it, run into your woman. Or maybe baby-sit some kid and run into her. Might not work with everyone but many woman absolute love someone that shows some passion and can be a "caretaker" of things. They are a bit programmed to like men like that. Not arrogant douchebags or clowns that only try to be funny.


Even better to not use tricks/strategies at all but hey sometimes it can break the ice and give an edge.
MaxPower is offline  
post #50 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 06:38 PM
country flag HKz
Hakeem
 
HKz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mesa
Posts: 5,234
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I know i can get her but at the same time i think if i get tied up with her, i might lose other opportunities ahead in my Life. These two parallel line of thought both are present in my Brain right now. And both are equally fuckin Strong. Its fuckin My Mind to be Honest.
You can't be serious.. If you can't find a balance, then perhaps you have other issues to work on.

Federer / Haas / Safin / Gaudio / Kuerten / Youzhny / Nadal / Gonzalez / Ljubicic / Hewitt / Soderling / Wawrinka / Coria / Nalbandian / Kohlschreiber
HKz is offline  
post #51 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 07:08 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,091
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I know i can get her but at the same time i think if i get tied up with her, i might lose other opportunities ahead in my Life. These two parallel line of thought both are present in my Brain right now. And both are equally fuckin Strong. Its fuckin My Mind to be Honest.
Jesus christ dude! You aren't even dating or anything and you're thinking about getting 'tied up with her'?

That's a pathetic attitude [I'm serious]. Ask her out, if she says no, disregard and move on. Simple as that. There's 3.5 billion women out there, it's no biggie if one rejects you.
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #52 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 07:48 PM
Registered User
 
leng jai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oxford (at heart)
Age: 29
Posts: 24,206
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

You should write her a crown of sonnets with a little bit of MTF flavour in the lyrics. I've had (limited) success with this.

WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
0 double bagels consumed against Raonic on grass
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline  
post #53 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 08:03 PM
country flag HKz
Hakeem
 
HKz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mesa
Posts: 5,234
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
You should write her a crown of sonnets with a little bit of MTF flavour in the lyrics. I've had (limited) success with this.
Sounds legit

Federer / Haas / Safin / Gaudio / Kuerten / Youzhny / Nadal / Gonzalez / Ljubicic / Hewitt / Soderling / Wawrinka / Coria / Nalbandian / Kohlschreiber
HKz is offline  
post #54 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Registered User
 
MTwEeZi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,077
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Get in shape, get a job, dress nice, and above all be comfortable with who you are.

Last edited by MTwEeZi; 01-22-2013 at 04:44 AM.
MTwEeZi is online now  
post #55 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 9,577
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Best advice that can ever be given to a person. This'll get you that woman and more:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-...better-person/
SerialKillerToBe is offline  
post #56 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:01 AM
Registered User
 
Mr. Oracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,950
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Are you ready to deal with all the issues of dating a very beautiful woman? Easier said than done. Prepare for an endless parade of sharks ready to do you one better, and the realization that she knows that she has unlimited options. Many men will eventually turn into fools after dealing with this pressure: excessive jealousy, paranoia, anger issues, and heaven forbid, abuse.

That said, if you're the type that is not controlling, and allow her total freedom so that she knows that life will go on without her, she will go wild and be yours forever.

Along the way do as viruzz said, feel the love, and the words and actions will follow. She will keep coming back for more. If you don't feel it however, it's a lost cause. Good luck.

p.s - sometimes average is the better choice and can lead to greater knowledge of the important things in life. In the end, time erodes all beauty. Words to the wise.

Novak Djokovic nº1!
The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015 * Indian Wells * Miami
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Either you get him or you don't!
Mr. Oracle is offline  
post #57 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Shinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: My Flag
Posts: 4,326
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
How well do you know her? Are you really into the woman she is and not mainly her looks?

I was in a similar situation a few years ago with a girl exactly like yours and when I started going out with her I just realised our personalities didn't really match and I felt like an idiot for obsessing about her and thinking of ways to try to get her in the first place.


I hardly know her To be Honest. But i have seen Most of the Guys who have such type of Woman, they parade them like a Trophy. I do not think they necessarily are into her than her looks.
Shinoj is offline  
post #58 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:44 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Shinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: My Flag
Posts: 4,326
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
get a cute little dog. Walk it, run into your woman. Or maybe baby-sit some kid and run into her. Might not work with everyone but many woman absolute love someone that shows some passion and can be a "caretaker" of things. They are a bit programmed to like men like that. Not arrogant douchebags or clowns that only try to be funny.


Even better to not use tricks/strategies at all but hey sometimes it can break the ice and give an edge.

Thanks for the Advice Man but why should i change Myself to Woo her.
Shinoj is offline  
post #59 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Shinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: My Flag
Posts: 4,326
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
You can't be serious.. If you can't find a balance, then perhaps you have other issues to work on.

Post your Wifes Photo and then i want to see your Balance, fuckin Third rate Tennis Player.
Shinoj is offline  
post #60 of 113 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Shinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: My Flag
Posts: 4,326
                     
Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Are you ready to deal with all the issues of dating a very beautiful woman? Easier said than done. Prepare for an endless parade of sharks ready to do you one better, and the realization that she knows that she has unlimited options. Many men will eventually turn into fools after dealing with this pressure: excessive jealousy, paranoia, anger issues, and heaven forbid, abuse.

That said, if you're the type that is not controlling, and allow her total freedom so that she knows that life will go on without her, she will go wild and be yours forever.

Along the way do as viruzz said, feel the love, and the words and actions will follow. She will keep coming back for more. If you don't feel it however, it's a lost cause. Good luck.

p.s - sometimes average is the better choice and can lead to greater knowledge of the important things in life. In the end, time erodes all beauty. Words to the wise.

Dealing with all that is quite Difficult to be Honest and i wouldnt blame any Guy if he eventually turns into a Fool.
But i think i need to be an Asshole . The One who doesnt think Much and just does things at the spur of the Moment. I know Girls have a Certain Thing for such Guys. The one Marlon Brando Plays in the movie "Streetcar named Desire". An Old Hollywood Movie.

But i despised such Guys all my Life and i find it hard to become like that just to get a Beautiful Woman. Its a Moral Dilemna of sorts.
Shinoj is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome