What do you think of Borussia Dortmund (one of my favourite teams
What do you think of Marco Reus (i asked Lenders this
What do you think of Mats Hummels (another question i asked Lenders)
Messi or Ronaldo?
What do you think of Del Potro?
What do you think of Nishikori?
1. Could not care less about the Bundesliga. When I was following soccer I was mostly focused on Spanish and English leagues (and CL of course). Anyway, as of today there are three kinds of sports that I'm really into, and soccer ain't one of them.
2,3. Not familiar with any of them.
5. Neutral about Del Potro. I'd say that there are a lot of things about him, and they kinda even each other out in my mind. I like his personality, but I think he is overrated. In terms of intelligence he seems pretty much like the average guy on the ATP tour. His game can be a bit one dimensional, but still very nice to watch. Overall, I'm cool with him.
6. A fan of Kei
Definitely my favorite youngster along with David Goffin.
How old are you?
What are you studying if anything at school?
What best describes your personality?
What are you the most satisfied with in your life and dissatisfied with?
What are your 3 best traits and 3 worst traits
2. I'm studying computer science (programming) in university.
3. Super sarcastic, happy, funny, looking for fun at every moment.
4. Just the entire way I'm living my life. What I study, what I do in my free time, the friends I choose to hang with, the sports I like to play. Pretty happy times
A little dissatisfied with my inability to postpone fun, and to force myself into working when the work is rather boring.
-Have a sarcastic and positive view on things. I try to take everything with a smile.
-Impulsive when complaining about something that bothers me.
-Unable to get outta bed in the morning. Hate mornings