Q&A With Mark Lenders. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:36 AM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,351
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I do

I'd name Rivaldo, he's my all-time favorite player, the reason I started supporting Barca back when I started watching football. He's not retired but you know, it's as if he was Also Maldini, Hagi, Guardiola...
Rivaldo... What an amazing player, I have that weird sensation that the guy doesn't have the reputation he deserves.
IMO he's really underrated. And weirdly the guy's not retired yet. It's true that his actual movement is slow, but talent is something you can't lose.

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:40 AM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 17,434
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Why doesn't FreakyGOAT get any questions in his thread ?
People saw through his exaggerate attention seeking attempts perhaps Or maybe copying another thread was not such a good idea. Just guessing here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Rivaldo... What an amazing player, I have that weird sensation that the guy doesn't have the reputation he deserves.
IMO he's really underrated. And weirdly the guy's not retired yet. It's true that his actual movement is slow, but talent is something you can't lose.
Yeah, he was spectacular for Barca in the beginning of the decade, carrying a in-crisis team at the time. His hat trick vs Valencia in the final day of the season with CL qualification on the line remains the best individual performance I've ever seen and that overhead goal just awesome

He hasn't retired, but he's obviously a shadow of his former self and has been for quite a while.
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #18 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:43 AM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,445
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
People saw through his exaggerate attention seeking attempts perhaps Or maybe copying another thread was not such a good idea. Just guessing here.
Nice try Mug.
1. You copied Sapeod, so you can't call me a copier.
2. If I start a thread I'm an attention seeker, but if you start the same thread you aren't??

Owned bizznach!


Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #19 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:44 AM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 17,434
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Nice try Mug.
1. You copied Sapeod, so you can't call me a copier.
2. If I start a thread I'm an attention seeker, but if you start the same thread you aren't??

Owned bizznach!

That'd be correct except I didn't start any thread, just going along with it
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #20 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:46 AM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,445
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
That'd be correct except I didn't start any thread, just going along with it
We all know you were the mastermind behind this thread and that you asked Mugle Rules to create this for you because you were to wussy!!

Owned once again...


Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #21 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:51 AM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,351
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Yeah, he was spectacular for Barca in the beginning of the decade, carrying a in-crisis team at the time. His hat trick vs Valencia in the final day of the season with CL qualification on the line remains the best individual performance I've ever seen and that overhead goal just awesome
Duuuuude, that was indeed one of the best performances of a player in a single match.
Great memories, that late 90s early 2000s were pretty amazing for euro-football. 2002 was probably my favorite world cup.

Well... Ibrahimovic made a 2000Rivaldo-like match some weeks ago. I totally compared that performance to the Barcelona - Valencia one.

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #22 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:52 AM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 17,434
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
We all know you were the mastermind behind this thread and that you asked Mugle Rules to create this for you because you were to wussy!!

Owned once again...



Sorry, was just looking for an excuse to use my Seth gif again and this looked ideal

But yeah, you caught me: I'm too scared/wussy to start a thread therefore I masterminded a plan to get Nole Rules to start it for me using all means necessary. You are one sharp dude, nothing ever gets past you, does it?
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #23 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:54 AM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 17,434
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Duuuuude, that was indeed one of the best performances of a player in a single match.
Great memories, that late 90s early 2000s were pretty amazing for euro-football. 2002 was probably my favorite world cup.

Well... Ibrahimovic made a 2000Rivaldo-like match some weeks ago. I totally compared that performance to the Barcelona - Valencia one.
Yup, although I was a kid back then, Euro 2000 remains my favorite ever international competition, great football on display, still remember it so vividly.

I must have missed that Ibrahimovic performance, I don't follow football as much as I once did and lost a bit of interest in the Serie A
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #24 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 03:57 AM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,351
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Yup, although I was a kid back then, Euro 2000 remains my favorite ever international competition, great football on display, still remember it so vividly.

I must have missed that Ibrahimovic performance, I don't follow football as much as I once did and lost a bit of interest in the Serie A
You should totally check it out, here, watch this:

Sweden defeated England 4-2, Ibrahimovic made the 4 goals, and please, check the last one if you want to have an eyegasm.

[youtube]FnfwgreioNw[/youtube]

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #25 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 04:03 AM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,445
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
But yeah, you caught me: I'm too scared/wussy to start a thread therefore I masterminded a plan to get Nole Rules to start it for me using all means necessary. You are one sharp dude, nothing ever gets past you, does it?
Nope. I'm what they call "Untouchable"


Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #26 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 04:06 AM
Registered User
 
MTwEeZi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,160
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

When are you going to stop quoting freakyclown and just put him on your ignore list
MTwEeZi is offline  
post #27 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 04:08 AM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,445
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
When are you going to stop quoting freakyclown and just put him on your ignore list

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #28 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 04:20 AM
Registered User
 
selyoink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 31
Posts: 5,530
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

What kind of a person do you have to be to like a disgraceful human being like Sergio Busquets?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline  
post #29 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 04:27 AM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 17,434
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
You should totally check it out, here, watch this:

Sweden defeated England 4-2, Ibrahimovic made the 4 goals, and please, check the last one if you want to have an eyegasm.

[youtube]FnfwgreioNw[/youtube]
Wow nice. I don't like Ibra at all, but have to admit this is hugely impressive, the fourth goal is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
When are you going to stop quoting freakyclown and just put him on your ignore list
I don't have an ignore list; my patience is infinite you could say

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
What kind of a person do you have to be to like a disgraceful human being like Sergio Busquets?
You have to be a sophisticated appreciator of the beautiful game.

Busquets is awesome
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #30 of 670 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 04:32 AM
Registered User
 
selyoink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 31
Posts: 5,530
                     
Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Do you support Busquets tactic of feigning injury in attempt to get his opponent carded?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome