Votes in bold.
vs. antitennis - I don't know who antitennis is. My eyes tend to glaze over when I come across Sapeod's posts (I do, however, note with appreciation the good grammar), so this vote is for his Q&A thread.
gagsquet vs. barbadosan - Gagsy is my friend. It's ludicrous that barbadosan is even in this contest.
TBKeeper vs. Mental Giant
- I seem to remember to have nominated Mental Giant but I honestly don't remember this person much. There's definitely a reason he/she is on my ignore list so he/she gets the vote.
vs. (31) Tag - Tag is kind of funny in a cringe-worthy, derivative sort of way. Alex999...probably a nice guy, but the less said about him, the better.
vs. viruzzz - One of the easiest picks in this round. Being a Berdbraintard does him no favours; the fact that he's a fervent Federer hater cements him as one of the biggest GM clowns in MTF.
MalwareDie vs. munZe konZa
- Not that familiar with MalwareDie. I wish I could say the same for munZe konZa. His posts literally don't make sense.
motorhead vs. tangerine dream - No vote.
Silver Lining vs. (17) GSMNadal
- This is the only time I'm gonna vote for him: he wants to get past the first round and his ACC picks and reasons are hilarious.
(9) Start da Game
vs. JolanGago - Start da Fail will always be remembered as one of MTF's biggest and most prolific clowns. I still remember, with a certain nostalgic fondness, his premature ejaculation at the arousing prospect of Federer becoming Nadal's turkey before their latest match (I think it was the IW semi-final); and who can forget his valiant attempts at trying to argue that Federer's game is not (yes, NOT) suited for faster courts?
vs. End da Game - His "decision" to "return" to MTF speaks volumes.
MTwEeZi vs. gulzhan
- MTwhatever is too obvious. gulzhan, while I have nothing personal against her, deserves a vote for going into the occasional meltdown mode in GM about Nadal. (There was a specific incident but I can't remember what it was; all I remember that it was...scary.)
vs. (24) Mooza2011 - Pretty tough one: Mooza badrepped me for having an opinion that he did not share and his Murraytardism is a bit embarrassing; on the other hand, Tommy Vercetti is a racist and a white supremacist who believes that America is the centre of the universe and the creator of the free world and the shining beacon of light in the empty darkness that is the uncivilised world, and that, yes sir, it was America who benevolently bestowed upon the rest of us the eternal gifts of justice and democracy and freedom. There is patriotism, and then there is rewriting history and distorting facts to suit your jingoistic ends. Tommy is clearly the winner here.
vs. Pratik - I'm not a fan of censorship.
nadalsharapova vs. Hypnotize - No vote.
vs. Wing Man Frank - Both are clowns. I'll go with the one that I nominated. Yet another Nadaltard that pretends to be objective about Federer but fails miserably.
uxyzapenje vs. (7) Mark Lenders
- Mark Lenders clearly takes the cake here. He hates Ferrer as much as I love Federer and gets a vote on the strength of his irrational Ferrer hate. That takes great talent.
(8) nick the greek
vs. Nole Rules - Nole Rules isn't a clown. Nick the greek, on the other hand, is one of the biggest clowns on MTF. I can't comment on the content of his posts because he's been on my ignore list for months now and my brain has mercifully blocked out memories of his posts; but that avatar pretty much sums him up as a poster.
vs. finishingmove - I think this thing can't be real. It has to be Raferminator-esque joke. No one can be like...this.
Snowwy vs. LinkMage
- Annoying Fedtard. Snowwy isn't that bad; he (I presume) answers questions when the said questions aren't asked in a confrontational manner.
rocketassist vs. (27) Bashkatik - No vote. Not familiar with Bashkatik and rocketassist isn't a clown.
(22) Nole Fan
vs. SheepleBuster - Most annoying Noletard on MTF.
vs. latso - Obnoxious troll.
Corey Feldman vs. Sunset of Age - No vote. Why is Karin in this?
The Bulldog vs. (10) Topspindoctor
- Why is George even in this contest? Trollspin prides himself as one of the biggest trolls and clowns on MTF and he's actually really good at it, so he deserves to go far.
(14) abraxas21 vs. buddyholly -
Action Jackson vs. Ibracadabra - Who is Ibracadabra?
leng jai vs. Xristos - No vote.
Burrow vs. (18) MuzzahLovah
- Burrow is apparently a reformed poster, which I would take to be true because nothing in his posts suggests ACC Winner to me. MuzzahLovah, on the other hand...first, that username speaks for itself; and second, he's on my ignore list for a reason.
vs. RagingLamb - Repetitive anti-Federer posts in GM.
JanKowalski vs. SetSampras
- One of MTF's finest legends.
GOAT = Fed vs. henke007 - Don't know henke007. Sam is my friend.
IOFH vs. (4) Everko
- Everko will fall.