Could you marry another fanbase tard? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 4,295
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
...

Seems legit.


...

Goes on to write a few lined post explaining how he lives his life.

Seems legit.
Duh ... lulz... duh...jelly...duh...seems legit

a beautiful mind
nick the greek is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #77 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,409
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?



Where's the popcorn?
The Prince is offline  
post #78 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,098
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Duh ... lulz... duh...jelly...duh...seems legit

a beautiful mind
umad I can refute an argument with just a few words?

Yeah, umad.
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #79 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yes. This is karma biting me in the ass for laughing at arm's (many ) typos.
Oh I am so glad I decided to check out this thread. Karma, my friend

BTW, I would totally marry a Fedtard.
arm is offline  
post #80 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,098
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Anyways I need to share a morning ritual that I have. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #81 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Oh I am so glad I decided to check out this thread. Karma, my friend

BTW, I would totally marry a Fedtard.


BTW, I think you're meant to marry a Hewitttard.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #82 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:51 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post


BTW, I think you're meant to marry a Hewitttard.
Shouldn't you be writing a paper or something?

There are no Hewitttards in my country, I fear
arm is offline  
post #83 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 27
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Anyways I need to share a morning ritual that I have. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
When i see your avi it makes me much harder to read your posts. Return Ema asap.

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #84 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,098
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
When i see your avi it makes me much harder to read your posts. Return Ema asap.
Is it because you are staring in awe at that beautiful, masculine nose?
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #85 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:56 PM
Pride & Legacy
 
Exiled Sun Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sun Ruler Plateau
Age: 25
Posts: 20,249
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

People are too flawed to marry, tard or not



World #1.
.

Federer, Murray, and Wawrinka
Exiled Sun Slade is offline  
post #86 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 PM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 27
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Is it because you are staring in awe at that beautiful, masculine nose?
Wouldnt describe it like that, but yes its poking my eyes out.

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #87 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 4,295
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
When i see your avi it makes me much harder to read your posts. Return Ema asap.
I've glued a similar poster of Noserer to my heavy punching bag.It increased my punching strength and speed beyond belief.
nick the greek is offline  
post #88 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,400
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
I've glued a similar poster of Noserer to my heavy punching bag.It increased my punching strength and speed beyond belief.
I used to think you were a Fedtard until I read your signature.
Orange Wombat is offline  
post #89 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18,502
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Yep, the off-season has really started...

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is online now  
post #90 of 164 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 12:08 AM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 22
Posts: 2,910
                     
Re: Could you marry another fanbase tard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
I used to think you were a Fedtard until I read your signature.
Then you pretty much fail at life.

GOATsol is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome