Previewing the ACC competition - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
lol...? sensitive much?

I am not allowed to call someone little girl anymore?
Don't play dense. I thought you said you were educated? I know you know exactly what you intended by calling BigJohn, or as you like to call him, Jane, a little girl.

Want to call me a pervert again? Or attack my father? Let us all see the real you, Mr. Non-PC
Filo V. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Second list, 11-20:

11. arm
12. tripwires
13. leng jai
14. acionescu
15. tennizen
16. thanos
17. gaitare
18. finishingmove
19. nathaliia
20. action jackson
Biggest list of walking byes of all-time, especially the first two names.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #108 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:26 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Biggest list of walking byes of all-time, especially the first two names.
It was always NID. Although I feel like him nominating me for ACC is even slightly more appropriate than the nomination for "funniest poster".

Andrey
arm is offline  
post #109 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:26 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
You being gay doesnt mean you landed from planet Mars. You like guys? Big deal i dont care about your personal life. Tho what i noticed that you are pretty much obssesed by a term homophobe that you really have no clue what meaning that world really has. Terms like "little girl" 'BigJane" have nothing to do with homophobia. Again you acting like a victim looking for homophobia in everything is retarded. You are not special and you will never be. So i adivse you to shut up, cause every time you find yourself being wrong you call that card. Lame.
First of all, you telling me to shut up means nothing since I'm not even talking. Secondly, you've directly attacked my sexuality in the past, so you need to come off it. Thirdly, BigJane is homophobic, you're taking a KNOWINGLY GAY poster and calling him a girl and less of a man. The same way is done to me. The same way that has been done to scoobs. The same with with the term little girl. Homophobes never like to admit their homophobia. They don't care about being homophobic but can't admit their bigotry and can't admit WHEN THEY ARE WRONG. If you had any human decency, you wouldn't use a term like BigJane just out of basic self-regard. But you have no self-respect, self-awareness or self-regard to speak off. So continue proving you lack redeemable human value
Filo V. is offline  
post #110 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:27 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

I get called a sexual predator and butt buddy and then people have the nerve to say "you complain too much about homophobia"
Filo V. is offline  
post #111 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:28 AM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It was always NID. Although I feel like him nominating me for ACC is even slightly more appropriate than the nomination for "funniest poster".

Andrey
I threatened to unfriend him on Facebook if he nominated me but I see that threat had no effect at all.

Where are your nominations? (And no I won't nominate you; have to save my spaces for the truly deserving clowns.)

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #112 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:29 AM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 28,987
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
First of all, you telling me to shut up means nothing since I'm not even talking. Secondly, you've directly attacked my sexuality in the past, so you need to come off it. Thirdly, BigJane is homophobic, you're taking a KNOWINGLY GAY poster and calling him a girl and less of a man. The same way is done to me. The same way that has been done to scoobs. The same with with the term little girl. Homophobes never like to admit their homophobia. They don't care about being homophobic but can't admit their bigotry and can't admit WHEN THEY ARE WRONG. If you had any human decency, you wouldn't use a term like BigJane just out of basic self-regard. But you have no self-respect, self-awareness or self-regard to speak off. So continue proving you lack redeemable human value
scoobs is a top quality poster and great guy so stop your shit right there.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #113 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:29 AM
country flag Tag
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 3,262
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

i have one space left on my list

for any lucky person that wants it
Tag is offline  
post #114 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 26
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
First of all, you telling me to shut up means nothing since I'm not even talking. Secondly, you've directly attacked my sexuality in the past, so you need to come off it. Thirdly, BigJane is homophobic, you're taking a KNOWINGLY GAY poster and calling him a girl and less of a man. The same way is done to me. The same way that has been done to scoobs. The same with with the term little girl. Homophobes never like to admit their homophobia. They don't care about being homophobic but can't admit their bigotry and can't admit WHEN THEY ARE WRONG. If you had any human decency, you wouldn't use a term like BigJane just out of basic self-regard. But you have no self-respect, self-awareness or self-regard to speak off. So continue proving you lack redeemable human value
As i said i dont care about personal life of posters in this or any forum. I had no idea BigJane is gay, I just red it now in this thread, im most of the time in GM. I do not read gay threads on this forum and i do not stalk posters to see their sexuality. I call him BigJane because he whines on and on and on and on...about same thing. If you find that name homophobic then report me, but i will keep using it. This homophobia shit is going too far.

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #115 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Second list, 11-20:

11. arm
12. tripwires
13. leng jai
14. acionescu
15. tennizen
16. thanos
17. gaitare
18. finishingmove
19. nathaliia
20. action jackson
Thanos is offline  
post #116 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:34 AM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I threatened to unfriend him on Facebook if he nominated me but I see that threat had no effect at all.

Where are your nominations? (And no I won't nominate you; have to save my spaces for the truly deserving clowns.)
I nominated one person. But I didn't have the balls to post it with my username. Disclaimer: I do not have any DA. I just might have asked someone to nominate a certain someone.

ACC is boring. I just want Mr MTF to start so that we can cheer for the bogan
arm is offline  
post #117 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:36 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
As i said i dont care about personal life of posters in this or any forum. I had no idea BigJane is gay, let alone scoobs, I just red it now in this thread, im most of the time in GM. I do not read gay threads on this forum and i do not stalk posters to see their sexuality. I call him BigJane because he whines on and on and on and on...about same thing. If you find that name homophobic then report me, but i will keep using it. This homophobia shit is going too far.
Wow. You've been here for two years, with most of that spent in a war with John, and you did NOT know he was gay? You are one piece of work. I find that extremely hard to believe. And that in no way answers to the fact you do know I'm gay and you have attacked my sexuality. You are anti-gay and this post proves it. And you're right, this homophobia shit is going too far. That's why I'm exposing it for what it is.
Filo V. is offline  
post #118 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
You clearly haven't stopped cause you've put me in your sig
You said it. Be proud of what you said. I'm taking it down now anyway since I don't want to be banned. But hey, stand by what you said. And what you are. I'm not the one who calls people pedophiles and virtually justifies physical violence against someone I've never met.

So with all that said, fuck off and bye bye now
Filo V. is offline  
post #119 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:39 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Don't play dense. I thought you said you were educated? I know you know exactly what you intended by calling BigJohn, or as you like to call him, Jane, a little girl.

Want to call me a pervert again? Or attack my father? Let us all see the real you, Mr. Non-PC
Don't try your usual baiting, it won't work

Btw "little girl" is not an attack on person's sexuality, it's making a mockery of their tendency to cry at every little thing.

There are gay posters on this board that I am 100% cool with. The reason? They don't behave like you. But keep telling yourself that you get attacked because you are gay you'd get attacked just as much if you were straight.
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #120 of 174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:39 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,400
                     
Re: Previewing the ACC competition

I can't believe AJ hasn't closed this thread already.

The people here cannot take a simple insult , and keep arguing on for hours. And then they get all "hurt" on an internet forum, and try to laugh it off by saying "who cares?" when in reality they are fuming all over the computer.

It was really a big mistake by me to create this thread.

Well at least we know now that Filo is going to win.
Orange Wombat is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome