Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com
View Poll Results: Which Is Better?
Old Freak3yman84 19 95.00%
New Freak3yman84 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,419
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

There's nothing really wrong with spending lots of time on MTF, but don't spend it annoying people.
The Prince is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
And just to let you know, my brother DIDN'T have any friends when he was young, the second he hit high school it's as if he doesn't live in a house The place where I live is a curse...

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #63 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered User
 
Chris Kuerten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 19,753
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I don't live near anyone who goes to my school dude, yes I have a lot of free time but keep in mind that my parents work on the weekends so I'm isolated in my house. I'm socially better off than 80% of my school, and I do hang out with my friends but not as much as I would like to or as much as I used to when my neighbors still lived in my state. Got it?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VerticalSports.Com App
I assumed you were between 16 and 18, completely different stage of life

I am the Nelson Mandela of MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Santaro was a better version of Ferrer
Quote:
At the end of Federer's first round match at the Australian Open a fawning interviewer asked about his kids and if he had bought coach Stefan Edberg a birthday present - no, by the way, the privilege of knocking up with 'King Roger' was enough of a present apparently.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...nnis/65231157/

Sombrerero loco exposed

(Again)
Chris Kuerten is offline  
post #64 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
I assumed you were between 16 and 18, completely different stage of life
How so?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VerticalSports.Com App

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #65 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Registered User
 
Chris Kuerten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 19,753
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
How so?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VerticalSports.Com App
It's the age where you start partying it up for the first time.

I am the Nelson Mandela of MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Santaro was a better version of Ferrer
Quote:
At the end of Federer's first round match at the Australian Open a fawning interviewer asked about his kids and if he had bought coach Stefan Edberg a birthday present - no, by the way, the privilege of knocking up with 'King Roger' was enough of a present apparently.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...nnis/65231157/

Sombrerero loco exposed

(Again)
Chris Kuerten is offline  
post #66 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
It's the age where you start partying it up for the first time.
Exactly. As a middle schooler the best you can do is hang out with neighbors and frankly there are only 2 that live close to me and I occasionally hang out with them. The rest of my friends live on the other side of town...

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #67 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Registered User
 
Jverweij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Age: 34
Posts: 5,305
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I get teh point you clowns/haters
Don't be a whiner, if you put your head on the block, people will throw tomatoes at you. I made a fair point, either respond to it or just ignore it. Calling me a clown/hater just makes you look silly.
Jverweij is offline  
post #68 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
Don't be a whiner, if you put your head on the block, people will throw tomatoes at you. I made a fair point, either respond to it or just ignore it. Calling me a clown/hater just makes you look silly.
Mmmk. I haven't seen you around so I'm not sure what to say except that I disagree with you, Filo is a great poster. I'd also like to say I'm not doing it for the attention, but rather because it's fun

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #69 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Not exactly average.
 
erickmartins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Coventry
Age: 31
Posts: 1,036
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Who are you people to judge my social life when you've never met me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Seriously, don't judge a person who you only know from a tennis forum.
And still, you go around calling everyone a "hater" or a "mug". We're ALL having opinions about each other based purely on a tennis forum, if you haven't noticed; the more you strive for attention, the more people will notice you, and not always in a good way.

TT Palmarès

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietè)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline  
post #70 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
And still, you go around calling everyone a "hater" or a "mug". We're ALL having opinions about each other based purely on a tennis forum, if you haven't noticed; the more you strive for attention, the more people will notice you, and not always in a good way.
Because I could tell you were hating on me I wouldn't be able to tell, however, if you have a good social life or not. I'm not striving for attention, but rather I'm having fun and not always taking things so seriously

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #71 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,400
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

I think that before judging other peoples' social lives, we should look at ourselves first. You may realize that you have a lot more time to waste than you thought.
Orange Wombat is offline  
post #72 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
I think that before judging other peoples' social lives, we should look at ourselves first. You may realize that you have a lot more time to waste than you thought.
Agreed. Plus, no one can tell someone's social life over the internet

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #73 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Registered User
 
Chris Kuerten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 19,753
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Agreed. Plus, no one can tell someone's social life over the internet
I love how it stings so much that you repeated this several times and gave me an emotional bad rep

I am the Nelson Mandela of MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Santaro was a better version of Ferrer
Quote:
At the end of Federer's first round match at the Australian Open a fawning interviewer asked about his kids and if he had bought coach Stefan Edberg a birthday present - no, by the way, the privilege of knocking up with 'King Roger' was enough of a present apparently.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...nnis/65231157/

Sombrerero loco exposed

(Again)
Chris Kuerten is offline  
post #74 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
I love how it stings so much that you repeated this several times and gave me an emotional bad rep
Because it isn't fair to assume such bullshit (pardon mah French). Can I assume that you live in a cardboard box considering you spend a lot of time on MTF (trying to piss off 13 year olds?) No, I can't. So don't assume my social life. And also don't talk about my social life, because it isn't your business. If I had a problem with my social life I would be fixing it rather than typing this

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #75 of 101 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Registered User
 
Chris Kuerten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 19,753
                     
Re: Old Freak3yman84 Or New Freak3yman84?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Because it isn't fair to assume such bullshit (pardon mah French). Can I assume that you live in a cardboard box considering you spend a lot of time on MTF (trying to piss off 13 year olds?) No, I can't. So don't assume my social life. And also don't talk about my social life, because it isn't your business. If I had a problem with my social life I would be fixing it rather than typing this
It has nothing to do with fairness, you shouldn't care what a random person on the internet says about you.

I am the Nelson Mandela of MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Santaro was a better version of Ferrer
Quote:
At the end of Federer's first round match at the Australian Open a fawning interviewer asked about his kids and if he had bought coach Stefan Edberg a birthday present - no, by the way, the privilege of knocking up with 'King Roger' was enough of a present apparently.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...nnis/65231157/

Sombrerero loco exposed

(Again)
Chris Kuerten is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome