Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations (Just need a few more for the contest!) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,400
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

See the first post to see how to nominate in the proper format.

Keep in mind this contest is for 2012 only.
Orange Wombat is offline  
post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
See the first post to see how to nominate in the proper format.

Keep in mind this contest is for 2012 only.
I did, and that rule isn't in there so it's too late now. 2 votes for Freak3yman84

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:20 PM
.
 
Nole Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 12,461
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

heya.
Rafaminitor.
Nole Rules is offline  
post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,814
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
heya.
Rafaminitor.
but shes not even real

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,400
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
That wasn't in the OP so my 2 votes still stand

You can't make up rules on the spot maan.
Yeah, and it only counts as one vote.
Reading comprehension, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post

Each person will list two posters they want nominated.
You did not name two posters. You only named one. Yourself. So it counts as one vote.

You should be grateful. I nominated you, though I was seriously considering BroTree instead.
Orange Wombat is offline  
post #21 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Yeah, and it only counts as one vote.
Reading comprehension, man.



You did not name two posters. You only named one. Yourself. So it counts as one vote.

You should be grateful. I nominated you, though I was seriously considering BroTree instead.
I don't read.

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #22 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,400
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I don't read.
What is this supossed to be? Funny?
You didn't answered what the guy said, and you stick to a weird egocentric nomination.
We all should have our MTF-character, but still...

Also, if that's true, you really should read more often, specially now when you're young, then you won't have the time. Every book is a world.

When you entered the forum you seemed to be so mature and pretty cool for a 13-year old.
Come on Freakyman, keep the ego out of this, I'm sure so many people consider yourself funny, but still, try to keep it a little down than this.

Well... I don't know, I like your-old style and I support you, but i'm not a fan of this new freaky-goat.

I actually think Bernard Tomic will easily win career-year mixed doubles slam in 2020.

Jealous? Yeah, you are, you dirty hater.
viruzzz is offline  
post #23 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
What is this supossed to be? Funny?
You didn't answered what the guy said, and you stick to a weird egocentric nomination.
We all should have our MTF-character, but still...

Also, if that's true, you really should read more often, specially now when you're young, then you won't have the time. Every book is a world.

When you entered the forum you seemed to be so mature and pretty cool for a 13-year old.
Come on Freakyman, keep the ego out of this, I'm sure so many people consider yourself funny, but still, try to keep it a little down than this.

Well... I don't know, I like your-old style and I support you, but i'm not a fan of this new freaky-goat.
I hate reading Sorry, I just can't bring myself to pick up a book. No worries though, I'm in advanced reading

Mr. viruzzz my clowning is only for the off-season. The mature as Freak3yman84 will be back in January I can assure you. But yes, I have a lot of haters now. I'll probably switch back now, as this has woken me up.

The old Freak3yman84 is back!

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #24 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Registered User
 
Looner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13,379
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Feldman by a mile.


The "Who plays tennis?" thread


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Rod Laver
Roger is like a good red wine, he’s getting better with age.
Looner is offline  
post #25 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,400
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I hate reading Sorry, I just can't bring myself to pick up a book. No worries though, I'm in advanced reading

Mr. viruzzz my clowning is only for the off-season. The mature as Freak3yman84 will be back in January I can assure you. But yes, I have a lot of haters now. I'll probably switch back now, as this has woken me up.

The old Freak3yman84 is back!
It's ok, you'll probably enjoy it later though.
At least that happened to me, I started enjoying reading at 16, 17, specially horror stuff.
And i'm a person who loves to go out, still, I make the time for both things.
I... exactly don't know why i'm saying this.

TURN THE PAGE!


The haters are no problem, everyone have them, you have to keep the balance "People who support you / Haters" on the bright side (at least that's what I try to do). And I think you're in the cool side of the bar.
I mean, look at the MTF-Bio stuff or the Warlocq thread. I can confirm you so many people bashed me for those threads, but still, everytime I make them (or someone lift them to the top of GM), I recieve a lot of GoodReps and cool responses.
Good lord, even Federer and Nadal have haters, and i'm no time-traveler but I think I'd be right if I say Laver, Connors, Borg and Tilden had them.

Whatever, don't feel the pressure, do what you want and make you feel confortable, I wrote that because I was reading this some moments ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Finally someone has knocked some sense into the writers at atpworldtour.com!
They didn't bother to spell Marcos Baghdatis' name correctly, or link his name to his profile because they knew he was no match for the Warlocq. The simply put "or" between the Warlocq and Baghdatis' name just to be courteous to Marcos. How polite these writers are!

And that was pretty amazing, I remember I lol'd so hard when I first read it. Pure gold.
I know, it was the Warlocq thread and everytime the Warlocq is mentioned that post starts to shine in the dark, but still... Pure FreakyGold.


So... Do what you feel better, I'll never be your hater, in fact, I'll support you, but I have to choose which posts I should read, I'd put the Old-Freaky over the october-one.

I actually think Bernard Tomic will easily win career-year mixed doubles slam in 2020.

Jealous? Yeah, you are, you dirty hater.
viruzzz is offline  
post #26 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,463
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
It's ok, you'll probably enjoy it later though.
At least that happened to me, I started enjoying reading at 16, 17, specially horror stuff.
And i'm a person who loves to go out, still, I make the time for both things.
I... exactly don't know why i'm saying this.

TURN THE PAGE!


The haters are no problem, everyone have them, you have to keep the balance "People who support you / Haters" on the bright side (at least that's what I try to do). And I think you're in the cool side of the bar.
I mean, look at the MTF-Bio stuff or the Warlocq thread. I can confirm you so many people bashed me for those threads, but still, everytime I make them (or someone lift them to the top of GM), I recieve a lot of GoodReps and cool responses.
Good lord, even Federer and Nadal have haters, and i'm no time-traveler but I think I'd be right if I say Laver, Connors, Borg and Tilden had them.

Whatever, don't feel the pressure, do what you want and make you feel confortable, I wrote that because I was reading this some moments ago:




And that was pretty amazing, I remember I lol'd so hard when I first read it. Pure gold.
I know, it was the Warlocq thread and everytime the Warlocq is mentioned that post starts to shine in the dark, but still... Pure FreakyGold.


So... Do what you feel better, I'll never be your hater, in fact, I'll support you, but I have to choose which posts I should read, I'd put the Old-Freaky over the october-one.
I hope I do start enjoying it

The only thing I had a problem with was that even though some people tell me the liked my posts, I used to never get good reps or any positive responses from people. I'll see what I can do though. A perfect example is that post you mentioned, I don't think I got any response from that

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #27 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Registered User
 
electronicmusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 659
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

@SweetCleopatra
Crazy Girl

Tsonga - Federer - Wawrinka


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo
Setting my car temperature to 69 cuz I'm a boss.
electronicmusic is offline  
post #28 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,419
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Corey Feldman
The Prince is offline  
post #29 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 04:32 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,983
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Feldman by a mile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Corey Feldman
It goes without saying as a clown's job is to be funny.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #30 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Registered User
 
theMEESH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SoCal
Age: 28
Posts: 10,991
                     
Re: Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations

Leng Jai
Hewitt =Legend
theMEESH is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome