Halloween (and other holidays) Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 2,893
                     
Re: Halloween (and other holidays) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoViking View Post
155,000 deaths, per day, to be exact. Otherwise spot on.
You both have no hearts.

Bur anyway agreeing with t-doc means you're wrong.

GOATsol is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 11:47 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
You both have no hearts.

Bur anyway agreeing with t-doc means you're wrong.

Pretty sure I have a heart since I am alive. That organ is essential. If you meant that I don't have a heart because I honestly admit that I care absolutely nothing about random people dying, then I guess you are correct. But with over 7 billion people on the planet I don't think I'll lose sleep over it.
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 2,893
                     
Re: Halloween (and other holidays) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Pretty sure I have a heart since I am alive. That organ is essential. If you meant that I don't have a heart because I honestly admit that I care absolutely nothing about random people dying, then I guess you are correct. But with over 7 billion people on the planet I don't think I'll lose sleep over it.
But laughing about it??? Seriously??

I expected better from you.

GOATsol is offline  
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: Halloween (and other holidays) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
But laughing about it??? Seriously??

I expected better from you.
Why not? Anything can be funny...as long as it's happening to someone else.
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 2,893
                     
Re: Halloween (and other holidays) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Why not? Anything can be funny...as long as it's happening to someone else.
Because there is a child who needs to live with the guilt of accidentally killing someone. That's a huge burden to bear...not something I would be able to deal with, let alone a little kid.

There is an old woman who died. Maybe she's a grandmother. Maybe she had family, kids who cared about her a lot. So they would be extremely sad about her death. But you would laugh about it, because it doesn't affect you. Right.

My grandfather is very sick now, and if I knew that someone thought his sickness was funny...well, that just makes me sick. You don't have to care, but taking pleasure in another's misfortunes isn't acceptable.

I truly hope that you're just trolling and don't believe this shit that you're saying in real life.

GOATsol is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome