1. How grateful are you that I left my room for an entire week when you were in Melbourne despite the fact that my body isn't manly enough to endure the vicissitudes of the outside world?
2. Where should I ensconce the my FG cap so it can remain in GOAT condition for the remainder of its existence?
3. How disgruntled are you that Rogi has been stymied by Balduck twice already this year and its not even Roland Garros yet?
4. Do you agree with the MTF paradigm that 97% of the top 100 are gigantic mugs and should flip burgers at McDonalds instead?
5. Are you aware that your definition of conservative is not grounded in reality and misleading to all who have any social interaction with you?
6. Besides Start Da Ajde's ellipsis, what is the most arousing posting idiosyncrasy you've come across on MTF?
7. You appear to be strangely oblivious to the social convention of not flirting with powerful moderators. Why is that?
8. When do you envisage yourself reverting to gut tardism?
9. Is my propensity to have flings with cute MTF guys going to be a strain on our relationship?
10. Should I be alarmed that you fail to see the difference between my "done up" hair and my bed hair?
11. Were you intimidated by how "hot" my mum is?
12. Are you pleased that Rogi is so GOAT he can make his left arm appear like a vestigial body part?
13. Does Rogi wear RF branded clothing so people can more easily identify him when he is separated from Mirka?
14. Am I correct in assuming that being Clay Death's chief lackey is the occupation I should be striving for?
15. Do you find my attempts at serious posts in GM obnoxious and ultimately misguided?
16. When you look back on your everything, will you see failing to meet AJ at the AO your biggest blunder in life?
17. Now you are less than decade away from becoming an Asian aunty, do you feel your vocal chords getting stronger and your urge to don fugly Louis Vuitton hand bags rising?
18. Is my inherent neediness an endearing factor to you?
19. Does MTF's repping system make you want to stab your eyes with a metal chopstick?
20. Is appropriate etiquette to wear the Crocs + Socks combo to a wedding is it inappropriate to so blatantly steal the spotlight away from the bride and groom?
21. Why is there a cheese called tasty cheese? I find that offensively arrogant. Shouldn't we as the consumer have the final say as to whether is it indeed tasty?
22. I've heard rumours that Rogi's timid nature draws many parallels with his sexual profile in bed. What are you thoughts on this?
23. Is your vhappiness directly contingent on how many times you've interacted with Start Da Ajde on GM?
24. Is my unconditional acquiescence to your absurd demands my most arousing trait?
25. Does eating an apple after an upsized Ultimate Burger Meal from KFC mean they ultimately cancel each other out?
26. Would eating a second apple result in weightless and eventual anorexia?
27. Is it acceptable for a guy to wear the same three outfits on constant rotation?
28. Do you find reading GM's endless stream of infinitely pure wisdom a therapeutically relaxing existential experience worth repeating on a daily basis?
29. Was the previous question verbose enough to arouse you?
30. Are you envious that males are so genetically superior they are capable of standing and urinating with infallible ease?
31. What was your verdict after having dinner at my restaurant, ignoring the fact you had an insufferable dinner companion.
32. Have you figured out how you're gonna break it to my future vinlaws that I've never even made the QF of ACC?
33. After experiencing my driving in Melbourne, do you now understand why everyone refers to me as Asian Schumacher?
34. Do you feel that question 34 is an acceptable point to make my first 15 hour power nap?
35. Has your perception on LEGO changed in 2012 and are you pleased with your debut set?
36. When did you first realise that you were falling in love with Action Jackson and do you intend on acting upon those feelings? I heard he likes Horna fangirls, so you should read up on him.
37. If you added up all the time you've spent in the kitchen in your entire life, would it account for at least 1% of your 25 years?
38. What is your interpretation of the term striplight?
39. Are you aware you transform into a saucy minx whenever you engage in thought provoking Rogi analysis with Start Da Ajde?
40. Do you believe in equality despite the fact you are vastly superior to every other woman on the planet?
41. Was your life diminished in any way when you realised that Mugro's face was at satelitte-esque in real life?
42. Has being in a relationship with me been worth the complete destruction of your MTF reputation?
43. Are you confident you could taste the difference between a Starbucks coffee and a cup of brown colored water?
44. I hand washed the dishes tonight with hot water without wearing gloves? Is that mega manly or what?
45. Out of Clay Death, Start Da Ajde, MIMIC, munZe KonZe and ossie who would you choose to go on a romantic walk on the beach with?
46. Can you see yourself resisting the urge to take your choice home to meet your parents afterwards?
47. Do you fully appreciate the magnitude of MTF's clown population?
48. What is your natural response when you see Rogi gracefully framing a backhand into the neighbouring settlements?
49. Do you feel as though you have read a slight variation of the same question 49 times now?
50. Do you agree with my assessment of the perfect player here: Create The perfect player
51. When do you plan on gracing Newport with your presence?
52. Will you read my eulogy after Hass retires?
53. Is The Fortress a good name for a new chat thread or isn't it too obviously just a gimped version of the castle?
54. Do you think anyone would listen to a MTF podcast hosted by Andrey and I provided we got a translator as the third wheel?
55. If we went ahead with this GOAT podcast, do you think a segment called "Andrey's inventions" would take off?
56. Do you find my use of ajde beyond contemptible?
57. How you recovered from being profusely stabbed in the back during Ms MTF?
58. Do you subscribe to the train of thought that people with metal braces are cyborgs?
58. How relieved are you that MTF kindly decided not to include a compulsory entrance exam during the registration process?
59. Between an ostrich and a llama, what is preferred mode of transport?
60. Do you know the secret behind how the structural integrity of Dodig's panties can withstand the immense pressure from his gigantic balls?
61. Does the reality that you'll never be in close enough proximity to Rogi to experience the smell of his flatulence devastate you?
62. Is Rogi's cornucopia of chest hair the source of all his powers?
63. Is it a coincidence that Hass' career faultified itself as soon as I became a Hasstard in 2001?
64. Are you impressed by the pragmatic nature of my questions?
65. Was my handbag holding technique elegant and graceful like my feminine touch would suggest?
66. Does a guy who incessantly fondles his hair emanate a powerful aura?
67. How is your daily rehearsal of the ajde + leg up combo going? Do you consider yourself an adept ajde-er yet?
68. How often to you fantasise about Rogi's moist and pretentious boogers?
69. Are grapes an acceptable substitute for a proper lunch?
70. Have you considered arbitrarily agreeing with the tards on MTF so you gain acceptance in their intellectually superior social groups?
71. How blown was your mind when you first clicked on the "who posted" section of the Castle?
72. Why do you think Rafito has so many fangirls? Is it due to his poorly executed neck beard?
73. Would you say our vrelationship has entered a steep decline yet or have these GOAT questions caused an improbable peak?
74. How vivid are your memories of seeing the great Xristos from a distance at the AO?
75. How did your back managed to stay so sun burn free at the AO?
76. Approximately how many billion brownie points did I obtain from licking my FG cap on Valentines Day?
77. If Action Jackson proposed to you and organised a wedding in the Castle would you oblige?
78. Why do you live in a country where Darrell Lea Peanut Clusters are not available for purchase?
79. Are you still having night terrors about malfunctioning elevator key cards?
80. Isn't the purpose of a communal bowl nullified when you strategically place it for your convenience and proceed to consume its entire contents?
81. Do you have a list of frivolous words which you use solely for the sake of sounding pretentious?
82. Have you ever completed a tennis match before your opponent was incapacitated by your GOAT legs?
83. Are you going to participate in Ms MTF next year so I can redeem myself by voting for you in the SF?
84. Did your parents choose your real life with the sole purpose of stitching me up?
85. How distracted are you when one strand of your fringe is out of place? Are you capable of resuming your life with fixing it?
86. Is this thread becoming an enormous burden on your existence
87. Out of Andrey and I, who is the superior performer when it comes to synchronised moaning?
88. Do you find my level of literacy an indictment on the Australian education system?
89. During the AO Women's final, were you disturbed by the shrieking despite turning off the TV?
90. Do you draw inspiration in your life from the plethora of profound statements Rafito makes in his press conferences?
91. Do you cut yourself after everything grammatical flaw you make?
92. Do you find the notion of Start Da Ajde and Clay Death being the same person mildly arousing?
93. How obvious is the hit in quality of my questions after the first 5? I couldn't be bothered randomising the filler questions this time.
94. What should I have for lunch tomorrow? Please choose something from the culinary excellence that is the KFC menu.
95. Why are the umpires being so lenient in regards to the hindrance rule when it comes to Rogi's nose?
96. What is wrong with this photo?
97.Identify one Start Da Ajde post about Rogi that you wholeheartedly concur with.
98. Out of Bilbo, JG and 2003, who managed to tug at your heart strings the most and did they restore your faith in the opposite sex?
99. What should I ask for my penultimate question?
100. In one word, eloquently describe the century of faults you have just read.