Truth and Fiction.
Well, my first thread back has already gotten closed. All I will say is that shows again the lack of freedom of speech of this forum. But, that's not what this thread is about. I've been called a liar about things, and I fully admit that some things I've said are lies. However, most things I say are true. So, I am going to play a little game called truth and fiction, to put EVERYTHING on the table, and allow people to ask me what I was being truthful about and not.
Q: Francis really is 6'4, 22 years old, thin, with defined abs, milky caramel skin, dark brown eyes, and short black hair. He is obsessed with his appearance and how others perceive him in terms of attractiveness.
My life's #1 goal is to be attractive, because I know that will get me in the door to do whatever I want to do and give me the power I want to have as much sex as I can have and also get a job and provide for myself. My looks are what I got.
Q: Francis really gets hit on by lots of men whenever he goes out, hot men at that. He has had sexual encounters with around 50 men throughout his lifetime. He loves to have a lot of sex, even though he hasn't had much lately, but is ready to go back out and get some more lovin'.
I get hit on A LOT, people. I'm sexii. I'm hot. Guys know this. Accept it and move on.
Q: Francis had 1,031 MSN friends before his computer crashed, and has hundreds of real life friends who are near and dear to his heart.
The names I threw out in the ACC thread were real names. REAL NAMES. Marty is my best friend, he's gay, and he's one of the few people I've had real contact with since I've been in the house these past few months.
Q: Francis goes out every single time he says he's going out with friends or a hook up.
There was NO McDonald's guy, people. That was pure fabrication. I saw a cute guy at McDonalds and thought it made the perfect story line. 70% of the time I said I was going out, I was, but a lot of those times it was just with Marty or another gay friend, or I was trolling for sex. The other 30%, I was simply tired and bored and wanted to leave the forum. As well, I went out roughly 65% of the time I said I was to nightclubs, but the reality is, I lied about that a lot too. I don't like nightclubs. It's not my scene; too many people. Whenever I go out to the nightclub it is almost PURELY for sexual reasons. Nightclubs are the perfect place to find circuit queens and straight boiz.
Q: Francis tells the truth about every one of his hookups.
But not by much. 95% of the hookups I describe are real. I FUCK MARRIED MEN. I've had sex only two times the past 4 months since I was banned and BOTH guys were married. Get over it. I was worried about being judged by saying this, but who cares? Ladies, watch out for your men. I will come after him and steal him away from you in a heartbeat.
I did NOT lie about the married man from New York. We spent a week together and we fucked. He's hot as hell, he wanted it, and he took what I offered. That's how it is. I did not lie about being picked up from Lowes, Home Depot and other stores and off the street by guys attempting to have sex with me. I didn't lie about having sex in a gym.
One primary lie was that my friend James was bisexual and dating a Russian. That was pure fabrication; it was a great story line and I ran with it, as well as the fact James' dad was dating the man who was my boss at my former employment. The truth is, THAT man actually was trying to get with me! My former boss. He eyed me and touched my ass. And YES, it was at a restaurant, not a library.
Q: Francis has a 146 IQ and goes to community college in Richmond, Virginia.
I DO have a 146 IQ. I am naturally gifted. I was in the honors classes throughout elementary and middle school. But I never have taken advantage of it, and I hate school. I go to community college as well, J Sargent Reynolds in Henrico County. But I am thinking about dropping out. I absolutely detest school and only go there to meet boiz. I only once got straight A's and was a C student in middle school, and C- student at my home schooled high school courses. I'm lazy and I hate to work. If I could, I just want people to do everything for me while I sit and relax and look pretty.
Q: Francis really did threaten to bomb his school and was taken to anger management as a youth.
I sure did and I don't regret it. People knew who they were messing with then. I was a very emotionally high-strung kid and I have/had a terrible temper that I keep under wraps. I've mellowed out a ton since then, I'm a chill guy now. But if you cross me, then gloves go off and I get off, and kick your ass.