Every year, people make themselves some resolutions for the coming year. For me:
1. Drop another 10 pounds or so, get down to 150
2. Heal all injuries completely
3. Stop smoking cannabis, gradually
4. Make several thousand dollars
5. Get almost out of debt
6. Beat one ATP ranked player
7. Kick ass in school, nothing lower than a B
8. Come within one semester of graduation (Spring 2013)
9. Spread love everywhere I go
1. Take my studying seriously. (Not much help at the moment though as I have 2 massive exams in under 2 weeks though )
2. Improve my health.
3. Eat more, currently 2 stone underweight with a BMI of 15.
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Re: 2012 New Year's Resolutions?
1. To finally get a job
2. To finally go back to college
3. To finally meet someone in my life in person
4. To study the bible more
5. To finally focus on toning my body, its in poor shape i tell ya
6. To finally clean up my house instead of jus working on my room and washing dishes
7. To finally make more friends not jus online
8. To finally go to Las Vegas, Miami, New York for the first time in my life
-Revise lectures day by day so I don't have to cram in a term's material in a week.
-Make sure my room is as tidy as can be before I leave it every morning.
-Read at least one chapter from a book a day. Any book.
-Cook at least two meals a week.
"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won."
To keep uncomfortable eye contact with everyone I talk to. Need to start giving people my undivided attention.
So someone recently informed me that my sig was empty. Said I needed a life affirming motivational quote by a positive role model like Einstein or Oscar Wilde...
Great tip to stay fit and mobile: If you run up and down the stairs two steps at a time at least once daily, there will never come a time when you can't do it. Until of course one day you mistime a step, collapse and break all your bones... That would suck. But you had a good run.
Convince tripwires to stay in Melbourne to be with me. Vamos
WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting TOMMY HASS 0 slams () and 0 finals 0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1 0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards 0 times qualified for YEC 3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer 0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995) 0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals. 0 double bagels consumed against Raonic on grass 1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo