Murder of Meredith Kercher - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
@Sweet Cleopatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in your nightmares
Posts: 5,494
                     
Unhappy Murder of Meredith Kercher

3 were convicted of her killing including her roommate Amanda Knox. At first I thought may be they are innocent, but I read about the case and there are many evidences that link them to the savage murder and sexual violence of poor Meridith.

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C378/

What do you think?

...... .........♥..♥... .. ...........♥..♥.. ♥
...........♥......... ...♥. ..♥...♥................♥
..........♥.......... ..... ... ♥......
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
...............
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
@Sweet Cleopatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in your nightmares
Posts: 5,494
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Her Father still thinks she may come home

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23443941/

...... .........♥..♥... .. ...........♥..♥.. ♥
...........♥......... ...♥. ..♥...♥................♥
..........♥.......... ..... ... ♥......
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
...............
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline  
post #3 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,738
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Old news Sweetie; what made you bring it up? The appeal trails?

I have not read too much about it because the media turned it into such a tabloid experience which I find appalling. More appalling is the fact that Mr Guede, who I think had the most DNA evidence against him, had his sentence decreased to 16 years. He took someone's life and all he will do is 16 years. As a parent I feel for Meredith's parents.

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
post #4 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 10:58 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,137
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

The American media have been pathetic hypocrites from beginning to end in this case. Absolute tools of the highest order.

After Troy Davis, they have no business complaining about someone who has FAR more evidence pointing in her direction than Mr Davis ever did in his case.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #5 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Last dance, Andy
 
tangerine_dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York New Englander
Posts: 25,446
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
The American media have been pathetic hypocrites from beginning to end in this case. Absolute tools of the highest order.
Any specific examples?

The chauvinistic Italian prosecution doesn't do itself any favors calling Knox a "she-devil".

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
After Troy Davis, they have no business complaining about someone who has FAR more evidence pointing in her direction than Mr Davis ever did in his case.
You served on the Davis jury?

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."


Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline  
post #6 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 11:06 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,137
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Any specific examples?

The chauvinistic Italian prosecution doesn't do itself any favors calling Knox a "she-devil".
The prosecution yes, not the media. What do you expect the prosecution to do? Every court case they'll stick the knife in to the defendant, fairly or unfairly.

The American media has insisted Knox is innocent for years despite evidence to the contrary. If it was a male, there'd be less of a fuss made about it.

The Italian justice system is an EU one. It's not much different to here. Western, liberal and relatively fair.

The witnesses saying they were tortured by police in the Davis case should have been the cue to re-open the case.

Land of the free? Nah just another barbaric justice system akin to Saudi and Iran.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #7 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
@Sweet Cleopatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in your nightmares
Posts: 5,494
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Old news Sweetie; what made you bring it up? The appeal trails?

I have not read too much about it because the media turned it into such a tabloid experience which I find appalling. More appalling is the fact that Mr Guede, who I think had the most DNA evidence against him, had his sentence decreased to 16 years. He took someone's life and all he will do is 16 years. As a parent I feel for Meredith's parents.
I just found about the case this week.
Guede asked for a fast trial, which made his sentence less.
Guede is the one with many DNA material in the room, but Knox was the one that lived with Meridith, how can someone betrayal her roommate like that?
Also, if you read the report in the first post, you will be surprised by the evidence.

...... .........♥..♥... .. ...........♥..♥.. ♥
...........♥......... ...♥. ..♥...♥................♥
..........♥.......... ..... ... ♥......
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
...............
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline  
post #8 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
@Sweet Cleopatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in your nightmares
Posts: 5,494
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
The prosecution yes, not the media. What do you expect the prosecution to do? Every court case they'll stick the knife in to the defendant, fairly or unfairly.

The American media has insisted Knox is innocent for years despite evidence to the contrary. If it was a male, there'd be less of a fuss made about it.

The Italian justice system is an EU one. It's not much different to here. Western, liberal and relatively fair.

The witnesses saying they were tortured by police in the Davis case should have been the cue to re-open the case.

Land of the free? Nah just another barbaric justice system akin to Saudi and Iran.
They weren't tortured by the police, they were suspects in a murder case, the police tried to get the truth out of them firmly. What are they supposed to do? Give them time till they find the perfect lie? Comfort them? The police wanted them to feel that way, they wanted them to feel confused, scared to death, to be able to get as many thoughts from them as possible, while they are still in that confused state, which lower your mind defense mechanisms to tell many lies, or at least, you are not going to tell an organized lie, just stupid thoughts that could tell many things. If Knox had an alibi, she wouldn't have spent one minute with the police. But she was there in that house, When Meridith was being tortured!!!

...... .........♥..♥... .. ...........♥..♥.. ♥
...........♥......... ...♥. ..♥...♥................♥
..........♥.......... ..... ... ♥......
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
...............
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline  
post #9 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 11:28 PM
Last dance, Andy
 
tangerine_dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York New Englander
Posts: 25,446
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
The prosecution yes, not the media. What do you expect the prosecution to do? Every court case they'll stick the knife in to the defendant, fairly or unfairly.
If the prosecution in the Casey Anthony case had called her a "she-devil" and "Jessica Rabbit" they would've rightly been laughed out of court. There's no room for that kind of medieval chauvinistic talk in the court system.

Knox is a foreigner being tried by a bunch of old Italian men who probably whack off to her photos every night thinking "she-devil she-devil ooohhh wicked man-eater makes me hot".....

Personally, I do believe that Knox is in some way involved in the murder but the Italian media demonizing her as a 'Jezebel' makes me shake my head at how she's caught up in a kangaroo court system.

Quote:
The American media has insisted Knox is innocent for years despite evidence to the contrary. If it was a male, there'd be less of a fuss made about it.
That's strange because I live in the US and I don't recall the media insisting that she's innocent, just that there isn't enough evidence to tie her to the murder.

Quote:
The witnesses saying they were tortured by police in the Davis case should have been the cue to re-open the case.
Sorry, there's nothing to say to this but laugh.

Quote:
Land of the free? Nah just another barbaric justice system akin to Saudi and Iran.
Lolz, UK education fail. Glad the US doesn't have your problems.

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."


Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream; 09-29-2011 at 11:34 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline  
post #10 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 11:28 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,137
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
They weren't tortured by the police, they were suspects in a murder case, the police tried to get the truth out of them firmly. What are they supposed to do? Give them time till they find the perfect lie? Comfort them? The police wanted them to feel that way, they wanted them to feel confused, scared to death, to be able to get as many thoughts from them as possible, while they are still in that confused state, which lower your mind defense mechanisms to tell many lies, or at least, you are not going to tell an organized lie, just stupid thoughts that could tell many things. If Knox had an alibi, she wouldn't have spent one minute with the police. But she was there in that house, When Meridith was being tortured!!!
They weren't suspects, they were WITNESSES. And you don't torture a witness until they say what YOU want them to say.

And yeah I think Knox is probably guilty. I actually think Guede had less input than the other two.

Knox's reputation stems from her trying to pin the murder on some Lumumba guy who had fuck all to do with it.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #11 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 11:31 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,137
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post


Lolz, UK education fail. Glad the US doesn't have your problems.
Says your country who continues to moan about Megrahi being let go despite the fact the British victims' families believe it was the correct decision because they didn't believe for one second he did it.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #12 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-30-2011, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
@Sweet Cleopatra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in your nightmares
Posts: 5,494
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
They weren't suspects, they were WITNESSES. And you don't torture a witness until they say what YOU want them to say.

And yeah I think Knox is probably guilty. I actually think Guede had less input than the other two.

Knox's reputation stems from her trying to pin the murder on some Lumumba guy who had fuck all to do with it.
Patting someone in her head with your palms which isn't going to leave any physical damage during an investigation isn't torture. It's a way to show she is in deep problem cause she doesn't have an alibi, and needs to talk.
If you think that there is going to be an investigation of such a murder with investigators chatting politely with witnesses and suspects, while listening to Tchaikovsky in the background you are wrong. It doesn't go that way in any country. And Police always treat that cases in harsh ways. Not torture, but firm and harsh, with an intention to pressure everyone, without force indeed.

...... .........♥..♥... .. ...........♥..♥.. ♥
...........♥......... ...♥. ..♥...♥................♥
..........♥.......... ..... ... ♥......
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
...............
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra; 09-30-2011 at 02:31 AM.
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline  
post #13 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-30-2011, 04:07 AM
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 15,781
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

She wasn't a pretty, blonde American girl, so nobody over here cares. Joran probably did it, but she probably deserved it.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline  
post #14 of 106 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

i dont see her smiling and loving all the attention walking into the court room like she was at first, anymore is she?

stinking bitch better rot in prison

typical youngster of a rich family, think they can get away with anything

yank media can go and fuck themselves as well, crying over their little innocent all American girl
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #15 of 106 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Registered User
 
safin-rules-no.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,645
                     
Re: Murder of Meridith Krecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Her Father still thinks she may come home

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-23443941/
I hope her sentence is upheld, she had something to do with it. And LOL @ the (pathetic) American media
safin-rules-no.1 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome