MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 01:50 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 42,266
                     
MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

The title is pretty self-explanatory, mates.

For me, the list in no particular order is, and I'd probably want to have a few drinks with a few of these posters at the same time:

fast_clay
Nathii
tangerine_dream
scarecrows
Xristos
l_mac and some but not all of her Rafa brigade
adee-gee
Corey Feldman
Action Jackson
bad_gambler
Ivan
dylan24
jonathancrane
jayjay
Swisha
Jordan
ExcaliburII
Mistaflava and El Legenda
Voo de Mar
Dini
finishingmove
JolanGago
Bolar Bolabi
PFloyd
Deivid23
rocketassist
Washa Koroleva
Fumus
Henry Chinaski
Sjengster
stebs
Sophocles
NYCTennisFan
Bibberz
Merton
LinkMage
Naranoc
ilovetheblues_86
leng jai
heya- might be #1 on my list
Grinder
the biscuit
Chooper
Jaap
Kostas
Sawan
Farenhajt and some but not all of his Nole tard patrol
Vida
Tulipe
Chopin
JimmyV
Sherrafavsroger
its.like.that
GlennMirnyi
prima donna
partygirl
Clay Death
Kapranos (and his lawyer)

Some more I'm sure.

What about you?

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sleeping in the house of my latest jumpoff.
Posts: 34,908
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

There are several. But the drinks would only be a precursor (and inhibition dropper) for sex.
Filo V. is offline  
post #3 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 01:57 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 42,266
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Well it didn't take long for sex to be mentioned

I'd also have a drink with the Filo V., but not as a precursor for sex, more to pick your brain, mate.

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #4 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 02:00 AM
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
The title is pretty self-explanatory, mates.

For me, the list in no particular order is, and I'd probably want to have a few drinks with a few of these posters at the same time:

fast_clay
Nathii
tangerine_dream
scarecrows
Xristos
l_mac and some but not all of her Rafa brigade
adee-gee
Corey Feldman
Action Jackson
bad_gambler
Ivan
dylan24
jonathancrane
jayjay
Swisha
Jordan
ExcaliburII
Mistaflava and El Legenda
Voo de Mar
Dini
finishingmove
JolanGago
Bolar Bolabi
PFloyd
Deivid23
rocketassist
Washa Koroleva
Fumus
Henry Chinaski
Sjengster
stebs
Sophocles
NYCTennisFan
Bibberz
Merton
LinkMage
Naranoc
ilovetheblues_86
leng jai
heya- might be #1 on my list
Grinder
the biscuit
Chooper
Jaap
Kostas
Sawan
Farenhajt and some but not all of his Nole tard patrol
Vida
Tulipe
Chopin
JimmyV
Sherrafavsroger
its.like.that
GlennMirnyi
prima donna
partygirl
Clay Death
Kapranos (and his lawyer)

Some more I'm sure.

What about you?
This list is almost a reminder of how funny and original large sections of MTF used to be. It doesn't seem that way so much anymore, from what little I see, these days.
jayjay is offline  
post #5 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 02:05 AM
Registered User
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 5,004
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Nole Fan

Yeah....that's about it.








Haha...seriously though, a bunch of the dudes from the Gambler's lounge...especially BG, jayjay, Action Jackson, GlennMirnyi, adee-gee, Blaze-2004, and any of the beautiful ladies that are down to have a good time.

Manchester City F.C.
2011-2012 English Premier League Champions
Grinder is offline  
post #6 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 42,266
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
This list is almost a reminder of how funny and original large sections of MTF used to be. It doesn't seem that way so much anymore, from what little I see, these days.
It is a bit sad, mate.

But perhaps in a few years we will look back and reminisce over how good MTF was in 2011? Looking back through rose-tinted glasses, as it were?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Nole Fan

Yeah....that's about it.

Haha...seriously though, a bunch of the dudes from the Gambler's lounge...especially BG, jayjay, Action Jackson, GlennMirnyi, adee-gee, Blaze-2004, and any of the beautiful ladies that are down to have a good time.
Yeah, Nole Fan and the ladies as well.

The gamblers I'd love to get drunk and watch a series of tennis matches and/or football matches with. Talk about some entertainment!

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #7 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 02:25 AM
Registered User
 
jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 8,505
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
But perhaps in a few years we will look back and reminisce over how good MTF was in 2011? Looking back through rose-tinted glasses, as it were?
Will be very surprised if I ever look back at 2011 as a great period in MTF history. I would liken the current period to the ASBO generation.

That 2007-2008 period was a special one for MTF - some really original, funny and interesting characters around. Many of them are still around, from what I gather, but not as active.

Instead drowned out by an incessant amount of copycat style shitty posters. Just my opinion. I'm sure many think MTF as it is now is as good or better than it ever was, they'd be wrong, though.
jayjay is offline  
post #8 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 02:50 AM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,930
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
I'm sure many think MTF as it is now is as good or better than it ever was
I doubt there is anyone who thinks so actually. For me MTF had it's low point at the end of 2010... the onslaught of Rafatards was downright scary back then... but 2011 has been very poor, too.

OT: There are quite a few people from MTF I'd like to sit down and chat with (I don't really drink but whatever).
I don't want to name them though because I just know I'll leave someone out by accident. I hope you know who you are though, friends.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #9 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 03:05 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 32
Posts: 18,509
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Mimi
Topspindoctor is offline  
post #10 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 04:30 AM
Registered User
 
Henry Chinaski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,751
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

MTF posters I have had a drink with:

fast clay
Excalibur
Machiavelli
Maxxo
Letsfixit
Marquez
Nikki
Henry Chinaski is offline  
post #11 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 07:21 AM
the pirate queen.
 
Pirata.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: usa
Age: 28
Posts: 13,370
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Diana

Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic: The Evoulution of a Handshake
federer ferrer wawrinka raonic flopez istomin mannarino pospisil
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline  
post #12 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Registered User
 
Commander Data's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: XR-17
Posts: 10,086
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Clay Death

probably the only one.

"You cannot be a number one in the world and be a good loser"

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline  
post #13 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Registered User
 
Nikki♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mikeyland
Posts: 65,539
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Corey Feldman
Betty
jonathancrane
Nathii


Who wants to play with my balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!

Last edited by Nikki♥; 08-25-2011 at 09:44 AM.
Nikki♥ is offline  
post #14 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Registered User
 
Nikki♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mikeyland
Posts: 65,539
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

As for the ones I have had a drink with:

Henry Chinaski
ExcaliburII
Machiavelli
letsfixit
marquez

And if having a coffee together counts as drink...

Corinna
habibko
Har-Tru

Who wants to play with my balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline  
post #15 of 93 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 11:32 AM
♥ eve ♥
 
R. Bachelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,881
                     
Re: MTF poster(s) you'd like to have a drink with

Everyone but OP and Nole fan.
R. Bachelot is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome