A few things to say to you, some of which may help, some may not.
1. You choose your friends, you don't choose your family. Whatever happens with your mother and your uncle, you are your own person and not responsible to them or for them.
2. You say "I can't talk to anyone about this situation", but you just did. If you have friends in real life, or on facebook or whatever, talk to them. They know you, and are much more likely to be able to give you helpful advice than a complete stranger like me.
3. Things are hardly ever as bad as they seem, and there are millions worse off than you and me. Are you homeless? No? Are you starving? No? Are you disabled or in constant pain? No? Count the blessings you have now, before worrying about what may or may not happen.
4. Don't beat yourself up. It sounds as though you spoke honestly, if perhaps unwisely. Secrets are never easy to keep, they have a habit of becoming known.
5. Of course I will say a prayer for you, but it is most important for you to pray yourself. And don't make your prayer all about YOU because you are scared. Pray for the good and the happiness of the other people involved, and pray that God will overcome and hurt you may have accidentally caused. I see that you are from Palestine, so I don't know if you are Muslim, Jewish or Christian, but the advice is the same.
6. If you need to say more you are welcome to send me an email. You can find my email address in the first post of any Tennis Tipping thread which I have managed. I will not promise to answer quickly, but I will promise to answer.
Let me know how you get on.
Thank you so much for the advice. I know I am not responsible but I have experienced similar things like that before and it is not that simple, it is very complicated. My mother and my uncle hate each others and they have a very bad history.
I can talk to you people in the forum about the situation because you don't know me personally but I can't talk to people I know in real life about the situation at all. I had trouble once and I have learned to keep it quite. I know there are many problems in the world and I am not blaming anyone but myself because I know I shouldn't have opened my mouth.
I keep praying but I am scared. I am not Palestinian I am just putting the flag, I learned how to never put personal informations on the internet. Somehow, any thing that I think is simple gets complicated in our family.
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86
You cant feel guilty for telling your mother opinions to your uncle.
It appears your uncle believes your mother brainwashed you with those schizophrenic problems (which indeed are a very good excuse for modern problesm- schizophrenia, bipolar disorder- yeah right- too easy to put into cathegories and take away the relevance of other factors like personality and approach to the external world).
The most important thing, sweety, dont suffer. Its not your fault your family has problems and you cant be scared of your uncle or your mother- its their problems.
I pray for your family arrange well and mostly that being a nice person that you seems to be, that you can unite it together, but if it doesnt happen I am sure you can have a lead role in some years of bringing more peace to your family.
The whole family knows not only my mother, my uncle gave me a disturbed explanation, it makes me feel confused cause he sounds like someone who is hiding a very big secret that he can't tell or that he doesn't like anyone to know about my uncles disease. I have never seen him so annoyed and sensitive, and it makes me sad. I thought he knows I know. I didn't mean to open a discussion he doesn't want to talk about. He is also talking about my mother in a very bad way, it is like he is talking about someone I don't know, I know my mother is not that mean person.
Originally Posted by Commander Data
It does not seem to me that you have done anything wrong.
Cant you just tell your mother what happened and your fears? She should understand.
Your oncle likely has some painful memories attached to what happened to your oncles. I think it is more these memories that made him mad then what you said.
I can't tell her, I hope she doesn't know.
Yes, my uncle seems to have a very bad memory and a big secret but he also hates my mother.
I am so much better now, I was just in panic and I don't want my mother to know plus I didn't mean to hurt my uncle, I will leave it to God he knows how much trouble I faced in similar situations and I will just sleep. Thank you guys so much for replying, I wanted to talk.