Kebabs - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Registered User
 
Voo de Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: somewhere between Fire and Water
Posts: 20,204
                     
Re: Kebabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
¿Por qué?
Porque la consumición de los animales no es la mejor cosa que un hombre puede hacer

stroke <- point <- game <- set <- MATCH -> round -> tournament -> season -> career
My favorite stats
Longest matches
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 01:43 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Kebabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voo de Mar View Post
Porque la consumición de los animales no es la mejor cosa que un hombre puede hacer
So why do you hate chickens?
Mjau! is offline  
post #18 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Registered User
 
Voo de Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: somewhere between Fire and Water
Posts: 20,204
                     
Re: Kebabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
So why do you hate chickens?
You mean "eat" not "hate"?

stroke <- point <- game <- set <- MATCH -> round -> tournament -> season -> career
My favorite stats
Longest matches
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline  
post #19 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:11 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Kebabs

You say one shouldn't eat animals but make an exception for those poor little souls...
Mjau! is offline  
post #20 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Registered User
 
Voo de Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: somewhere between Fire and Water
Posts: 20,204
                     
Re: Kebabs

Implying that I hate them only because I eat them is way too far and you know it If I eat them it doesn't mean it will last forever.

stroke <- point <- game <- set <- MATCH -> round -> tournament -> season -> career
My favorite stats
Longest matches
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline  
post #21 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:25 AM
Registered User
 
Chiseller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,713
                     
Re: Kebabs

KFC's twister > *

Though, kebab is great to sober up after an exhausting night.
Chiseller is offline  
post #22 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:25 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Kebabs

It is to wilfully feast on the flesh of dead chickens if you morally object to eating animals... Why are they any different? It is very specist to single them out like that for non-culinary reasons... Either be an all out carnivore or 100% veggie... there is no middle way...

The death of a chicken is forever...
Mjau! is offline  
post #23 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Kebabs

I eat all kinds of meat except sea food, because they are tortured...
Mjau! is offline  
post #24 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Kebabs

Except for crayfish in august because it's tradition and all...
Mjau! is offline  
post #25 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:30 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Kebabs

I will attempt to kill them by knife next time... much more humane...
Mjau! is offline  
post #26 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:31 AM
Registered User
 
Voo de Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: somewhere between Fire and Water
Posts: 20,204
                     
Re: Kebabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Either be an all out carnivore or 100% veggie... there is no middle way...
If you perceive life in the unary numeral system, it's your problem not mine

stroke <- point <- game <- set <- MATCH -> round -> tournament -> season -> career
My favorite stats
Longest matches
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline  
post #27 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Kebabs

Please don't speak in words or terms I do not understand...
Mjau! is offline  
post #28 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,884
                     
Re: Kebabs

Mjau you legend! Keep it coming.

Also, fast_clay, you made me hungry!

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #29 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 05:21 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,975
                     
Re: Kebabs

I just love kebabs and they surely deserved a thread
My favorite actually are those eaten at 4am, after a night out. Also, here in Croatia they don't roll them, but I don't see a difference, if you're cautious enough, the ingredients won't fall out. And the taste should be the same


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #30 of 181 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,825
                     
Re: Kebabs

This chain never disappoints in Montreal

http://www.restoamir.com/menu.html



My favorite thing from them, but half rice half garlic potatoes.

BigJohn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome