Okay Glenn, thanks again for the questions. I'm gonna do this in 2 times.
16 questions each time.
Here it goes:
1) Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, sometimes and not only in the shower. I also sing along with songs in the house as well
2) Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a child?
No, I didn't. I've always had enough friends to pick one out from, so no need for an imaginary one.
3) Do you have any phobias?
Well lately I've been a little bit frightened to lose my mother. Since my dad already passed away 6 years ago, is my mom the only one left.
And since she already has high blood pressure, that's my worst phobia... losing her.
4) Name one piece of clothing you can't live without
One particulair piece? Or a piece I have?
I can't live without boxers I guess. I don't like to wear my pants without boxers or any other underwear so that must be it.
My favourite piece of clothing is probably a D&G hoodie which I already have for 5 years or something. The thing never gets old and is pretty comfy.
5) Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, how many and where are they (pics are a plus)?
I have my ears pierced but I don't wear earrings or stuff. I had a period in which I had 2 'diamond' knobs in it but that's it.
No tattoos yet, but I'm planning in getting one on my wrist.
6) What is/was your least favorite subject in school?
Already answered this before. Math is the least favorite, not because I suck in Math but because I don't like to work with numbers for an entire hour or longer.
7) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmmm hard one, I guess a non-trustworthy personality/backstabber.
8) Are you supersticious?
Not really, I'm not really a control freak and I don't have any routines I daily do.
9) What's the best advice you've ever received?
Be yourself, respect everybody and be kind to people.
10) Other than Ricky Martin what music do you listen to the most? (couldn't resist, sorry lol)
Ricky Martin? Haha I only like some of his songs but I'm not a big fan of him.
I like alot of music from pop, ballads, slow jams, alternative rock, hiphop/r&b, reggaeton,dancehall to latin, tango, bachata, merengue, rumba or salsa.
Some of my favourite bands/singers are; U2, Enrique Iglesias, Robbie Williams, Usher, Ne Yo, Eminem, Wisin y Yandel, Daddy Yankee, Eros Ramazzotti and R Kelly.
The music I absolutely don't like is hard rock, heavy metal and gothic.
11) If you had so much money that you wouldn't know what to do with, what would you do with it?
Buy a big house or maybe houses. Buy some nice car, the biggest TV there is. Make a journey around the world.
Give money away to friends and relatives. Party everyday
12) What's the rule you're proudest of breaking?
I break rules everyday, because I'm semi Bad boy..haha no I can't really name one in particulair.
13) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
When I came home from clubbing once, I was hungry and I put on the furnace to make some chicken.
But I was so drunk that I only put on the gas, and I wanted to wait on the couch but since I was drunk and sleepy I fell asleep till the next morning when I woke up and my whole apparment was grey because of the gas. If somebody lighted a fire or I slept for several more hours it would have ended really badly.
14) What is your favorite time of the day?
I'm a night person, so everything after 20.00 or 8PM is fine with me.
15) Do you know how many pieces of clothing you own?
No, I never counted but I have many
16) On a scale of 6-to-47 how organized are you?
Well I guess I'm a little bit more organized than the average person.
I would say 32..