***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

View Poll Results: **Will the world end.......on December 21st 2012??
~Yes, we're doomed......0_0 14 28.00%
**No, the Mayans are bullshitters.....-_- 36 72.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 2,848
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

I'm scared

GOATsol is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 2,848
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
I am going to be spreading some mass panic the day before It would be just too irrisistible not to troll people. I look forward to staging a thing in one of my classes where all the students suddenly pretend to drop dead.

But still..I have a slight, nagging fear in my head that when I go to sleep on the 20th, I will never wake up.
bad idea

GOATsol is offline  
post #48 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,400
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
bad idea
Well, yeah... but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity
Orange Wombat is offline  
post #49 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 15,427
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I know so many people have said it before, and whatever...
But you need to get your facts right before posting to the internet.

So many people WEIRDLY believe this shit, you all should get your facts right, actually is a very interesting fact.
Mayans were reaaaally smart people, but they NEVER said a thing about world ending at the end of this period.

Whatever... even the NASA talked about this:
http://www.3news.co.nz/NASA-December...0/Default.aspx

This is a pretty serious thing for me, don't take me in the funny way, one of my best friends was really scared about all this shit, and it pisses me the fuck off what people did about this topic.

it really, REALLY bothers me.
but but but professor Viruzzz....
can't we learn the truth about the Mayans on December 22nd (you know... since we'll all still be here)?

Sorry about your friend who got scared. But we're just trying to have a bit of fun here. If you can't laugh at hoaxes, what can you laugh at?

Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline  
post #50 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,400
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
but but but professor Viruzzz....
can't we learn the truth about the Mayans on December 22nd (you know... since we'll all still be here)?

Sorry about your friend who got scared. But we're just trying to have a bit of fun here. If you can't laugh at hoaxes, what can you laugh at?
Sapeod
Orange Wombat is offline  
post #51 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 2,848
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

thank you viruzzz for the rep and comment, unfortunately couldn't rep you back

GOATsol is offline  
post #52 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Registered User
 
viruzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 5,352
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
but but but professor Viruzzz....
can't we learn the truth about the Mayans on December 22nd (you know... since we'll all still be here)?

Sorry about your friend who got scared. But we're just trying to have a bit of fun here. If you can't laugh at hoaxes, what can you laugh at?
Kat, I laugh a lot about hoaxes, you know i'm a pretty funny person, but sometimes I get a little serious on these things. It's pretty difficult to see things in a natural way when you have one of your friends hugging you and crying she's scared.
Her family was... ummm, a little serious about this, you know...

Don't get me wrong, darling, I have no problems with this thread, and my post wasn't about this thread in particular . I undestand you and i'm really okay with your point of view, I'd love if everyone could take it that way!
It was about the whole situation people created over the thing, it kinda pisses me off

Ah, appeal moderation? Wanna know what appeal moderation did to me?
LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME, BOY! THESE ARE THE SCARS OF APPEAL MODERATION!
Take a good long stare, you know you want to.
You're not even man enough to look at my face.

Appeal moderation isn't pretty, you have to watch your friends go to dust.
Appeal moderation is always hungry for your soul and sweet emotions.


First and once godly-worhispped appeal moderator.
(Actually 2nd)
viruzzz is offline  
post #53 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Void. Meaningless. Over.
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sun Ruler Plateau
Age: 25
Posts: 19,808
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

I remember reading the theories in 2009, when "many" people actually took the 2012 doomsday theories seriously.

To be honest I would love for it to be true. Earthquakes, Tsunamis and other natural disasters always have fascinated me. For everything you have ever known to come to an abrupt end is beautiful in a way

Game over. Forever.
Slade is offline  
post #54 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Registered User
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

When i read the thread title i thought that Dani was talking about a TF member named "Doomsday"

But Nvm...
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #55 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 14,102
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
will murray win a slam in this short span?

tough deadline.
Success. Mission Accomplished.

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Murray wins Wimbledon 2016 after Djokovic is blue shelled by Querrey. Thanks Querrey!

TigerTim is online now  
post #56 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:23 AM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
When i read the thread title i thought that Dani was talking about a TF member named "Doomsday"

But Nvm...
Good one Dee

“I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.”
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #57 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Registered Fed fan
 
Kat_YYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 15,427
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Kat, I laugh a lot about hoaxes, you know i'm a pretty funny person, but sometimes I get a little serious on these things. It's pretty difficult to see things in a natural way when you have one of your friends hugging you and crying she's scared.
Her family was... ummm, a little serious about this, you know...

Don't get me wrong, darling, I have no problems with this thread, and my post wasn't about this thread in particular . I undestand you and i'm really okay with your point of view, I'd love if everyone could take it that way!
It was about the whole situation people created over the thing, it kinda pisses me off

well, to tell you the truth, I won't be surprised if, on Dec 22, we see news reports of mass suicides like Jonestown and the Heaven's Gate cult. But it won't be because this doomsday prediction was particularly powerful -- it'll be because throughout history there are always a group of people who want to believe in such things. If it wasn't over this theory, it would've been something else.

Roger Federer * Greatest Of All Time
Kat_YYZ is offline  
post #58 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 02:03 AM
Registered User
 
156mphserve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,258
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Is there a specific time of day the world is supposed to end? Because looking at that clock it'd be 1 AM for me, but why 1 AM? It's not like when it's 1 AM here it's exactly midnight anywhere it the world and turning december 21st

2012 Chennai Champion
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
Milos

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now  
post #59 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,450
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?


Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #60 of 180 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 03:18 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,450
                     
Re: ***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
Is there a specific time of day the world is supposed to end? Because looking at that clock it'd be 1 AM for me, but why 1 AM? It's not like when it's 1 AM here it's exactly midnight anywhere it the world and turning december 21st
i think at night, at least thats what i see in movies

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome