And Israel is the aggressor...right. - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #136 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Registered User
 
Nimrodg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,033
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
What is wrong with that?
You can say that i'm obssesive and paranoid, but I don't trust Iran to the clean stuff from their nucelar. A country with a leader which declared that he wants to wipe Israel of the map

ISRAEL
Nimrodg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #137 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:21 PM
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 15,542
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
What is wrong with that?
What is wrong is that Iran is run by a bunch of religious fanatics and terrorists.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline  
post #138 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
What is wrong is that Iran is run by a bunch of religious fanatics and terrorists.
Says who?
Bilbo is offline  
post #139 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Registered User
 
Nimrodg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,033
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Says who?
You can look at Ahmadinejad quotations and figure it out yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud...jad_and_Israel

ISRAEL
Nimrodg is offline  
post #140 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 22
Posts: 77
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Says who?
Sorry, but you must be thick!

Ivan Vasiliev, Born to Dazzle and Set Hearts On Fire! The Bolshoi's and World's greatest dancer. He's coming to London in July!!

Andy Murray and Oliver Golding
PandoraPandora is offline  
post #141 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
You can look at Ahmadinejad quotations and figure it out yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud...jad_and_Israel
I don't want to know what he has been saying. I want to know what he has been done, for example raiding flotillas, entering airspace illegally or faking passports of other countries.

I know some German students who were in Iran recently to make some studies. Can't be that bad of a country.
Bilbo is offline  
post #142 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered User
 
Nimrodg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,033
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
I don't want to know what he has been saying. I want to know what he has been done, for example raiding flotillas, entering airspace illegally or faking passports of other countries.

I know some German students who were in Iran recently to make some studies. Can't be that bad of a country.


-Oh, what an act of war! raiding over flotilla which his main cause was to make a provocation, that they didn't agreed that Israel will send the supplies to Gaza.


-Entering airspace illegally is legitimic when Lebanon and Syria keep letting the Hezbollah to gain force and rockets is the southern country, weapons that will be fired on citizens.

I won't mention to the 3rd subject as no one knows much about it.


Words sometimes equal to acts. A president of a country that says:
"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets," about the holocaust
and
"Israel must be wiped of the map"

Must been taking seriously. And keeping on it's nucelar program, when you have no idea what the hell he will do with his nucelar power, is a hell of an act.


Oh, and sure. Iran can't be that bad of a country. A woman had been sentenced to death in STONING, because she was convicted in adultery.

ISRAEL
Nimrodg is offline  
post #143 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 01:32 PM
country flag JMG
Registered User
 
JMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 24,868
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
"Israel must be wiped of the map"
I thought they made it clear that this was a misunderstanding.
JMG is offline  
post #144 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Registered User
 
Nimrodg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,033
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG View Post
I thought they made it clear that this was a misunderstanding.
Some claim it was misunderstanding, some say it wasn't. Anyway from what I know, the first official translation from the Iranian government was as I said.

Anyways, there are enough quotations to figure out he is an extremist lunatic
Quote:
In an interview with Iran's Arabic channel 'Al-Alam', Ahmadinejad said that if Germany and Austria feel responsible for the massacre of Jews during World War II, they should host a state of Israel on their own soil.
Quote:
"You should know that the criminal and terrorist Zionist regime which has 60 years of plundering, aggression and crimes in its file has reached the end of its work and will soon disappear off the geographical scene."

ISRAEL
Nimrodg is offline  
post #145 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Registered User
 
zeleni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,190
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
You can say that i'm obssesive and paranoid, but I don't trust Iran to the clean stuff from their nucelar. A country with a leader which declared that he wants to wipe Israel of the map
So do you think that Iran doesn't have right do built nuclear plant because of your mistrust?

I think that Iranians have right not to trust to somebody as well...

Two Iranian neighbours (Iraq and Afghanistan) have been invaded in last 10 years by superpower (with 5000 a-bombs!) which is very hostile to them. Iranians have right to be concerned about their security given the fact that there is no effective international security system to rely, as we have seen many times. So if Iran really wanted to make a-bomb I would understand their reason - a-bomb is a mean of distraction for potential aggressor. I thought you should feel that way too because Israel made its a-bomb for the same reason.
zeleni is offline  
post #146 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 02:48 PM
Registered User
 
zeleni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,190
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
What is wrong is that Iran is run by a bunch of religious fanatics and terrorists.
Yes, Iran. Not Canada.

So it's not your business if they stay out of Canada.

Or do you think that someone other than Iranians should chose government for Iran?
zeleni is offline  
post #147 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Registered User
 
Nimrodg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,033
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
So do you think that Iran doesn't have right do built nuclear plant because of your mistrust?

I think that Iranians have right not to trust to somebody as well...

Two Iranian neighbours (Iraq and Afghanistan) have been invaded in last 10 years by superpower (with 5000 a-bombs!) which is very hostile to them. Iranians have right to be concerned about their security given the fact that there is no effective international security system to rely, as we have seen many times. So if Iran really wanted to make a-bomb I would understand their reason - a-bomb is a mean of distraction for potential aggressor. I thought you should feel that way too because Israel made its a-bomb for the same reason.
I would agree with you if Iran were a regular country, but a country with a leader that calling to destruction of another country should not have nucelar abilities.

ISRAEL
Nimrodg is offline  
post #148 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Registered User
 
zeleni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,190
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
I would agree with you if Iran were a regular country, but a country with a leader that calling to destruction of another country should not have nucelar abilities.
Is USA "regular country" in your view?

Have in mind that USA leaders not only talk, but act.
zeleni is offline  
post #149 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered User
 
Nimrodg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,033
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
Is USA "regular country" in your view?

Have in mind that USA leaders not only talk, but act.
USA is a regular country for me, as they don't have targets to destroy countries, or to hurt people just because of their religion.

ISRAEL
Nimrodg is offline  
post #150 of 350 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Registered User
 
zeleni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,190
                     
Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
USA is a regular country for me, as they don't have targets to destroy countries, or to hurt people just because of their religion.
They don't?
zeleni is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome