Hi,how are you? - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 05:46 AM
Registered User
 
Dmitry Verdasco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
If you meant "girl",then you are wrong

I am great,how are you?
I know you're not a girl, you're a gurl

hingis. dokic. pliskova.
Dmitry Verdasco is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #167 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Lin Lin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 363
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Lin Lin is offline  
post #168 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered User
 
Dmitry Verdasco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Gurl, means like friend. You are a friend

How are you?!

hingis. dokic. pliskova.
Dmitry Verdasco is offline  
post #169 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Lin Lin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 363
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

It's okay,I am good
Howe are you?
Lin Lin is offline  
post #170 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 02:21 AM
Registered User
 
Dmitry Verdasco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Yeah okay. Just went for a run, then gym. Now I have to enrol for the election because we're voting for a new PM soon!

I'm voting for Ms. JaJa Gillard

hingis. dokic. pliskova.
Dmitry Verdasco is offline  
post #171 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 335
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

I'm excited because I just found a nice appartment for rent, but it's one of those things that seem too good to be true...
MariusD is offline  
post #172 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 325
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Hi Lin Lin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariusD View Post
I'm excited because I just found a nice appartment for rent, but it's one of those things that seem too good to be true...
I have to go apartment hunting in the next few days... What about it seems too good to be true?
e476 is offline  
post #173 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Lin Lin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 363
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Hey

I am a bit busy these days till 8 August
Lin Lin is offline  
post #174 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 335
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e476 View Post
Hi Lin Lin!


I have to go apartment hunting in the next few days... What about it seems too good to be true?
Well, the price first of all. Pretty cheap for a 2-room appartment. The location is not the best one in town, but it's pretty close to the railway station and about 10 minutes cycling from the city centre.

I'm a bit worried because the guy renting the place moved to the UK a few weeks ago and put his apartment on the market. So, I talked to him and apparently he wants everything done long-distance. He's got a lawyer in the UK who would write a contract, he would sign it and send me a scanned version to sign and send back. Then I would send the first month's rent and deposit, and he would send the keys via DHL in max 2 days. I don't know if it's a scam or not. The only major flaw I can think of is that the contract done in the UK could not be applicable in NL. Is that a reason to worry? I mean, if you make a contract in one country for a property in another country, would it still be valid in the contry the property is in?
MariusD is offline  
post #175 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 04:33 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 325
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariusD
The only major flaw I can think of is that the contract done in the UK could not be applicable in NL. Is that a reason to worry? I mean, if you make a contract in one country for a property in another country, would it still be valid in the contry the property is in?
I have absolutely no idea. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scam artists out there so one can't be too careful. Hopefully, MariusD, it's not a scam, but maybe you should get some advice from a professional in that area. Best of luck.
e476 is offline  
post #176 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 04:34 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 325
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
I am a bit busy these days till 8 August
Hi Lin Lin. Are you busy because of school or work?
e476 is offline  
post #177 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered User
 
Wolfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 2,868
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Anna Won Potoroz two years
watched Every match she play this weeks
Thanks Serena and new coach for waking her
up

Sir Murray Wimbledon Champion,US Champion and ,Olympic Gold.

Laura Robson Rank top 30
Rafa Hardcourt&Clay Goat
Wolfy is offline  
post #178 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 05:12 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Lin Lin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 363
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e476 View Post
Hi Lin Lin. Are you busy because of school or work?
For work
Lin Lin is offline  
post #179 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 05:13 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Lin Lin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 363
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
Anna Won Potoroz two years
watched Every match she play this weeks
Thanks Serena and new coach for waking her
up
Hi,Cheng Cheng boy,how are you?
Lin Lin is offline  
post #180 of 266 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 335
                     
Re: Hi,how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e476 View Post
I have absolutely no idea. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scam artists out there so one can't be too careful. Hopefully, MariusD, it's not a scam, but maybe you should get some advice from a professional in that area. Best of luck.
Thanks, turns out it really was a scam, or going to be one.

Good luck in your apartment research
MariusD is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome