It is time for the wonder that is MHpi (people, if you want to know why this is my nickname, ASK! : D ) takes over MTF! I am full of interesting life experiences, many near death experiences and generally live my life WITH THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON IT which provides for endless fun and hijinks
I feel like I am that awesome independent movie that only 6 people saw illegally but feel it changed their life forever. It's time for the James Cameron of MTF, adee-gee, to turn my little private tales into a MAJOR BLOCKBUSTER (except no blue people pls) : D
4. I am a survivor! I think if I were to go on a reality show it would be survivor because I survive many near death experiences. Off the top of my head, I have survived: Almost being run over by a bus, almost falling onto subway tracks, almost being run over by a taxi-cab, almost being run over by Alisa Kleyabnova, being in a serious head-on car collision, watching the 2007 Anna Chakvetadze vs. Sveta Kuznetsova SF.
I am not nearly as much into following particular players on ATP as opposed to WTA (though I enjoy ATP matches more - I just don't have that personal vested OMG IF MARIA KIRILENKO DOES NOT BREAK SHARAPOVA FOR THE MATCH RIGHT NOW AND STOP CHOKING I AM GOING TO JUMP OUT A WINDOW interest.
Oh, a day with Jess and Adam for sure : worship: NO CONTEST. At least you two wouldn't go whore it up and have kids and leave me alone like she has : (
As Jess will tell you, I am just not a big movie person. I have missed many "classics" and rather watch a TV show than a movie. In no order, I quite enjoy:
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Fight Club
- American Beauty
- Finding Nemo
- Kill Bill (vol 1+2)
OMG you seriously need to watch more movies
U2 - "Ultraviolet (Light My Way)" OMG I couldn't believe this was part of the encore when I saw them in September. An awesome album track on my #1 album of all time, Achtung Baby. I also adore "Stay" and "Angel of Harlem" from U2 - I always think of you as my Angel in Harlem : hearts:
No Doubt - "New": This isn't very well known, I love No Doubt and the obvious choice would be Don't Speak but I just adore this song - love the dark feel to it, the riff and the double chorus. I think it's just a personal choice for me, most people I play it for don't really rate it. WHATEVS.
Sting - "Fields of Gold" - OMG this is just a gorgeous and heartbreaking song : sad:
The Cardigans - "Communication" - See above, I am sorry for all my Debbie-Downer choices here but this is such a beautiful song. Most people thought the Cardigans went away after Lovefool but they produced much better music after.
Coldplay - "Strawberry Swing" - OMG I know this is very recent and Coldplay is not a cool band to like but this song is so fun, very Beatles-esque, I played this non-stop when I bought the very good album it comes from. The end of the song gets me every time, very lovey dovey in a non-cheesy way. : awww:
Sixth would be Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire and Seventh Mariah Carey featuring ODB - Fantasy (REMIX).
OMG and listen to more/better music
1. 24 : worship: It's not a show I particularly have an interest of watching past seasons ever again because it's really an "in the moment" type of show - but OMG 24 has changed my TV life. I am particularly proud of this because I watched the very first episode when it premiered in 2001 so I have been there since the very beginning.
I actually only watched the first season on DVD, I romped my way through it in 2 and a half days
From then on, I've watched every episode on tv.
3. Lost. Loved the first season, almost gave up on it during seasons two and three, but totally back on board again. I can't wait to watch all the seasons back to back once it ends as well.
Oh dear. Dexter I'm gonna give a go, but Lost will never regain my support.
No one would win a point, but everyone would win because he'd be defaulted in the first point of every match, taking Serena Williams USO OH NINE to a whole new level: GOD DAMNIT THAT SERVE WAS IN I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR GOD DAMN ARM OFF : worship:
YOU SON OF A BITCH!
I don't know, I would be interested in me too! Bibberz reminds me of someone who is reading an issue of US Weekly and is looking at the paparazzi photos of my antics and hot looks and wants to join in. JOIN IN BIBBZ, JOIN IN! I think Bibberz just recognizes talent when he sees it
Just watch out for him, he seems to lose his interest quite quickly
I would be disturbed that you thought it would be OK to date a 16 year old But notwithstanding age, I wouldn't have a problem with it, I think common friends dating siblings can work out just fine. But if you hurt her I'd beat you down worse than Maria Sharapova at 2005 Indian Wells : armed:
I meant in theory, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of young Katie
You're not so small!
3. Be less judgmental, I know we all do it but I think I can give people a chance more often and not be so quick to judge people just because they think orange crocs are an acceptable purchase. Also I have heard I have a "look" when I am judging/in disgust of someone
Definitely Lindsay winning RG (or any slam), too many sad sad losses and close calls in the last few years for that elusive 4th. She is a much better player than a 3-slam winner.
Well, I knew them and a few of their songs, but yes I didn't really discover them any further until you raved on and on. My favorite songs are:
1. "Map of the Problematique"
2. "Time is Running Out"
4. "Undisclosed Desires"
5. "Knights of Cydonia"
I apologize if those are not very critically acclaimed but WHATEVS.
Interesting choices, I like them. MOTP is awesome, probably wouldn't be on many people's lists though. I love all your selections except Undisclosed Desires, it wouldn't be in my top 20.
I played a bit through early summer, but annoyingly all the free public courts in my area began requiring paid permits to play : o We don't play enough to buy one, but we'll see about this year. My game is OK, I think I am capable but I'm sure a Jewish Olympics star would make me look like Brie Whitehead : sad: I am definitely very quick around the court and my serve can be pretty good when it's on. Solid backhand, forehand I usually have to pray that it will go in if I go for any type of pace on it
I am a very broody player too, I get very annoyed with myself and talk to myself etc even if it's a friendly little match with my brother or something, I'm very competitive and don't like to lose. I am also superstitious : D
How much is the permit?
Can you please find a court that we can play at if I come to New York?
1. I have been horrendous with keeping in touch with friends from long ago. I now find myself with most of my good/best friends as those I went to college with. The problem is, we do not generally live too close. I feel like I could've done a better job keeping in touch/staying close to a lot of people. It's my New Year's Resolution to re-connect with more people from back in the day, and I recommend everyone else try doing this too.
And with me!
(although I accept some of the blame for our lack of contact
2. UGH I find myself with a stalker and it's all because of a very very poor choice at a bar and got super drunk and did naughty things with a girl : lol: I don't even like chicas but when I'm drunk I will get friendly with anything : haha: Anyway I should really just own up but it provides for very amusing stories : )
Can I have some more details on this story
Thank you for your answers, they were truly stupendous