1. what is the best thing about France? (and you have to name something)
There are good things in France (notice I didn't say about
Laetitia Casta takes the top spot. Most beautiful girl to ever exist.
2. who is (or was) your favourite french tennis player?
3. what do you love about Stan?
What do I NOT love about him?
Seriously now, I couldn't tell... when he's on and focused (once in a decade) he's the ideal baseliner to me. Also he plays strikingly like me, except I come in a lot more and he can play.
4. what is your favourite song/book/film/show?
It changes a lot, but right now:
Song: The Promised Land
by Bruce Springsteen (this is permanent actually).
by Eric Arthur Blair.
Film: Das Leben der Anderen
(The Lives of Others) by Random Young German Director With German-Sounding Name.
Show: Northern Exposure
(this is also permanent).
5. If you could visit anywhere in the world right now where would it be?
Tuff one... so many places. I guess Scarlett Johansson's bathroom.
OK seriously, Tasmania. Don't ask me why... I saw a documentary on wombats the other day... and it's not 4 below zero there now.
6. what's the best thing you've ever done?#
I don't know...
I guess helping a friend two years ago when he had no one to trust him, despite the fact that I knew I'd get in trouble, and I did, I had only his word and he could have run away and left me basically with my clothes and pretty fucked up.
2) Ferrero or Ferrer?
Argh tough one again! The two best products to ever come out of my area... I'll go with Ferrer but only because the memories of that last epic are still fresh.
3) Describe yourself in one word.
Dunno... I mean just one word... and I'm not gonna flatter myself. I'll go with uneasy
4) What's your all time favourite lolcat? You have to choose one.
Cause you made me choose one...
5) Favourite quote?
Just one??? Argh you're a **** in the ****.
OK, if I had to choose one this would be it. I even considered tatooing this...
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
("Fortune favourt the brave").
Miss you too... sorry, been busy lately.
(1) If you were told you'd won the Euro Millions Lottery and could live in luxury for the rest of your life - providing you took French citizenship - would you do it?
haha you're mean.
I guess I'll take the money, swallow the pride and say a piece of paper doesn't mean anything.
(2) Did you enjoy your time living/working in the UK?
Absolutely not. It was the worst summer of my life for many reasons. Shit small village, evil co-workers, inhumane job (52 hours a week)... it was pretty bad.
But I'm a stubborn man and I knew I liked Britain, so I quit the job, took the money (the only good part of it) and went to travel around England with my best friend, who was also having a bad time in London. Then I came back several times when I had a Kentish gf and well, love the Isle.
(3) Did you cry when Stan got married?
I almost cried when he lost to
that fugly Scottish pusher
Murray in Wimbledon though.
(4) If you had the chnce to play a competitive tennis match against one of the following - which one woul you choose and why?
a) Rafael Nadal
b) Stan Wawrinka
c) Radek Stepanek
d) Pat Rafter (in his prime)
Wow tough question again... would love to face them all of course, but Nadal... well, we're products of the same school, I've faced many grinding physical defensive clay-courters already thank you. Stan... I would just stand there petrified and let the ball pass me without noticing. Steps, would love it but... Rafter, I'll take this one, cause he's one of the last true S&Vs and of the kind I liked: crafty, smooth, bold. And he S&V`d all the time
, I'Ve never faced a complete S&Ver.
But hey look at this...