I'll try to not lag too much with my answers, but do bare with me.
Fanx for the fred, Nadine.
But why don't you put Harmless in the title too, I think I might change it back in January. Namechange is overrented, I'll always think of you as infinityfed, too.
1) When did you start watching tennis?
Passively, since I was a child I guess. Croatia has a big tennis tradition, the slam finals were always on national TV.
So I always had rudimentary knowledge of what was going on.
But really actively, only a few years ago.
2) What's your biggest phobia?
Hmmm. Paralysis maybe.
3) When did you become a veggie and what influenced the decision?
Very long-winded story.
First time, when I was 14. On and off since then.
4) Who's your favourite actor and actress?
Actors - Marlon Brando.
Actresses - Helen Mirren.
Also Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep, Alan Rickman (
), Kenneth Brannagh. That I can think of right now.
forgot Isabelle Huppert!
5) Where do you see yourself in in 2019?
In my office I guess.
6) Favourite colour and why?
Indigo purple. Uh, hard to give reasoning for colours. Don't know really, it just always was.
7) Is the GMT competition dead?
I hope not.
But the interest is really low, and well, the WTAW version is just getting better and better and there's no need for a parallel really.
8) The best tennis moment this year for you as a viewer?
9) What countries have you been to and which ones are next on your 'to-visit' list?
Too many to list. About 60% of European countries I think.
Next, hm. Well, surprisingly, I've never been to England.
I plan on going to RG this year, I wish I could go to Wimbledon as well.
10) What's the best book you've read?
Stylistically, Also Sprach Zarathustra. Mind blowingly perfect use of language.
Taking out philosophically based literature - Die Klavierspielerin.
Made me really depressed because I realized that I could never in a million years write that well.
Not sure if this thread is such a good idea, you'll soon see how boring I really am.